Pages:
Author

Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it. - page 9. (Read 1796 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Try and be the man of the house ok brother. You have been in this game for quite a long time and you know how things run in here so you should be in a better position to explain things to her so that she could understand k.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I probably would not advise you to listen to your wife and advise you not to sell anything, because it seems to me that selling now is not the time at all. It is necessary to understand what exactly you are selling and for what reason. The reasons for this are different.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
You must convince your wife by showing a history of crypto price increases every year. Your wife will understand and support your investment. I am sure that crypto prices will increase every year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
You can heed to her advice but you might regret it when the bull run eventually comes which no one is certain as to when that will happen. Sell some part of your holdings and reserve the other half.
many people invested in late 2017 their funds, which they received from the sale of real estate and cars. So many people wanted to get rich quickly, but it did not work out.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
that's whay do not invest in crypto what you can't afford to lose. If you or your wife is uncomfortable with the money that is still invested, then better sell some of your holdings until you reach an amount where you truly "don't care" anymore.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
You can heed to her advice but you might regret it when the bull run eventually comes which no one is certain as to when that will happen. Sell some part of your holdings and reserve the other half.
Activity: 333
Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Expecting too much could lose so much more instead of gaining good profits. No offense, but Greediness is such a bad habit.
The Invest, hodl and sell principle of cryptocurrency is quite tricky, believe me. You should've sell your alt coins last year when it was still in a higher value status. Once you have missed that chance,
It will surely be uncertain and you will be force to hold again without the idea of how your tokens would go back again like last time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
If you cant pay your bills or anything you should sell all of its but If This situation doesnt exist you shouldnt sell and dont listen tto your wife. Wait one more 8 months and you will see how much more earn a lot of money.
Activity: 266
Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Personally, I do not advise you to sell everything now. The market of crypto currency has now fallen dramatically. I think you should wait. And so, you are a man who can make his own decisions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Hello guys,

Surely, you'ill experience a big loss if you sell it now because at this time the market's experiencing value emphasis. Good if you still believe that the markets will rise again you must just to be waiting for the right time to sell it, so you avoid losses. Hopefully your wife will understand your goals.
For your own problems, I don't have many comments only you've got the right to decide.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
Don't make your wife disappointed, try to make your wife happy. Well, the best solution is; Selling some of your assets is only 45% and hodl the residual (55%) of your assets at least till bull really come. I'm sure your wife won't know if you don't sell all of your assets. You can try this, in order to make your wife proud of you Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
In my country they say: "Listen to your wife and do the opposite." In my opinion, this is just the case, when it should be done. If you have been waiting for seven months since the time when the currency has fallen in price, there is very little time left and the market will rise. Now it really does not make any sense to sell your coins and tokens at such a low price. Do not listen to your wife, you need to be patient and wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
You need to make your wife believe in crypto like the way you believe, maybe you can make a paper or thing with historical price data, and how many people already success just with hodling their own coin, i hope you can passed this problem Smiley
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
I hope your success will be realized so that you no longer make the person you love disappointed. actually if you see opportunities that can benefit you when you sell, I don't think you need to endure a long time. Your confidence in the price conditions will increase, just like my belief. if the condition is very urgent, my advice would be to sell 50%.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
Hello guys,

I do not mean to intrude in your personal life but did you took the time to convince your wife about what you were doing? Since I am single I can take whatever decision that I want without consulting anyone, so I know very well why I am in this market, but once you are married you cannot do that you need to convince your spouse about it, were you honest with her about the possibility of losing money? Did you tell her about having to wait for years to see profits? Because it does not seems like you did.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
It's too late to leave the market, the prices are so extremely sagged that I wouldn't do it in your place. After SEC decision market will rise, I am sure 99%, no wonder the decision is postponed. If everything was simple and clear, the SEC would immediately say NO and all. And so I expect a positive decision.Your wife should be more patient, but i understand her and how does she feel  Grin really.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
I will advice that you two work it out because at the end of the day no one knows where the market is heading to. Some people will tell not to sell it that market will rise again but then there's no certainty about that but I'm saying you should sell but just consider the whole market scenerio and decide what to do.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Hello guys,

A lot of us are going through something like this,  and it's easy for an outsider to say you should have sold.
It's always easy talking when you just have to look back, different story when you are actually in this scene.
Activity: 560
I don't think your wife is right at the moment. If you sell all your coins now, you'll get very little for them. Best of all, forget for a couple of years about your money that is in the cryptocurrency and come back when the market grows.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think you should respect your wife's opinion, you can throw out some worthless counterfeit money, but must keep good potential COINS. Because I believe the market is going to go up again, and all you can do now is be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: