Pages:
Author

Topic: Mycelium Bitcoin Wallet - page 16. (Read 586109 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 06:44:21 PM
And now I can no longer send any transcations. wallet connected to internet and still give me error "Wallet out of sync" . I have to move my coins to better wallet. Anybody knows of other wallet accept mycylium 12 seed words ?

Coinomi works for me, but I would still recommend to retry Mycelium. Perhaps tapping the sync button, the two circling arrows, helps. Mycelium works well for me also.

Mycelium is hard to beat.

I did tried tapping the sync button , even restart and use a new phone to restore still getting same error message out of sync. Does electrum support restore mycelium 12 seeds ?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
August 14, 2017, 05:49:49 PM
And now I can no longer send any transcations. wallet connected to internet and still give me error "Wallet out of sync" . I have to move my coins to better wallet. Anybody knows of other wallet accept mycylium 12 seed words ?

Coinomi works for me, but I would still recommend to retry Mycelium. Perhaps tapping the sync button, the two circling arrows, helps. Mycelium works well for me also.

Mycelium is hard to beat.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
August 14, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

coinomi. i couldn't find the private key i wanted from my mycelium seed for bcash with a bip39 generator. coinomi worked perfect.

is this update today and did these problems only start after it?

i should stop the update then.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 05:16:13 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 170
I do crypto TRADING
August 14, 2017, 02:11:52 AM
mycelium recently updated their wallet app in play store. hope they will continue to support their wallet for any future updates. im a fan of mycelium so i want this app to have continuous support
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
August 14, 2017, 12:31:47 AM
What's up with those fees Mycelium is recommending?

High priority = 500 sat/byte
Normal = 400 sat/byte

Is this really necessary? A fee of 500 sat/byte is equal to $5 for a normal transaction with only 1 input and output.

If it stays like this, I'm 100% leaving Mycelium for another android wallet. I simple can't pay that much in fees for a single transaction.
I do crypto TRADING
August 10, 2017, 07:54:40 PM
The development is with no doubt very slow at this point but It's because they are prioritizing some updates such as the SPV update where users will be able to connect to their own nodes like with Electrum. I asked Rassah about an ETA for this update and he said It should be available in two weeks.

Nice to know that there is something being done by mycelium coz i really like this wallet. I feet my bitcoin is safe with this wallet. Im excited to see its newly updated wallet to see what is new on it.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
August 10, 2017, 02:28:43 PM
The development is with no doubt very slow at this point but It's because they are prioritizing some updates such as the SPV update where users will be able to connect to their own nodes like with Electrum. I asked Rassah about an ETA for this update and he said It should be available in two weeks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
August 06, 2017, 02:09:38 PM
On Reddit some people post essentially that Mycelium is dead. That would be a pity. Mycelium is still the best Android wallet far and wide, and the Mycelium Marketplace has no equal, certainly not in Germany, where it replaces Localbitcoins.

I think it is time for the Mycelium developers to raise their voice and tell us what's happening.

What do you think with this that Mycelium is dead? Ok, they maybe having some issues after August 1 that I have described before but this is something that could be easily solved. I think they now they are the best and most used Android wallet and it's in their best interest to keep that reputation. I'm things will be settled soon.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
August 06, 2017, 01:05:05 PM
Whats the issue with Local Trader? Hasn't been working for some days. Other Mycelium functions work.

It's back.

And dead again.
August 06, 2017, 10:40:41 AM
I don't need bcash in Mycelium. I installed Coinomi to move bcash out, and after that it's not needed any more.
I do crypto TRADING
August 06, 2017, 09:43:09 AM
I like mycelium and im also a user. Hope they will update this still. Other wallet like coinomi got updated immediately after August 1.
legendary
August 06, 2017, 08:30:52 AM
On Reddit some people post essentially that Mycelium is dead. That would be a pity. Mycelium is still the best Android wallet far and wide, and the Mycelium Marketplace has no equal, certainly not in Germany, where it replaces Localbitcoins.

I think it is time for the Mycelium developers to raise their voice and tell us what's happening.

there was a pretty recent update. i noticed they've added commercial links for trezor and stuff in their own section a few weeks ago.
August 06, 2017, 08:19:02 AM

legendary
August 06, 2017, 06:51:21 AM
I agree that Mycelium is the best wallet but it behaves strangely since August 1. It keeps rebroadcasting the transactions all the time. In the meantime I've sent all the funds from the wallet and now there are messages that the transactions are unable to be broadcasted. Very strange. Hope this bug will be fixed soon, it worries me a bit.

As long as you have your seed the only thing you have to worry about is potential inconvenience. if mycelium fails then put the seed in another wallet.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
August 06, 2017, 06:31:33 AM
Mycelium needs an update since Segwit activation. But i think dev is no longer active. Didn't hear anything from them.

I doubt they would start pushing updates just one day before SegWit. I believe that they implemented a few months back (valid for all wallets). They still need to update it for the upcoming hardfork for increasing the blocksize though but that won't happen until November.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
August 06, 2017, 04:07:31 AM
i'm getting a weird bug with this. my last two txs into the wallet are now showing up as unconfirmed in mycelium when they arrived fine yesterday and have tens of confirmations. i don't know if they're now spendable or not. anyone else getting this?

Yes, I'm getting this for a few days now. Incoming transaction from 31st that was already confirmed is showing like incoming two or three times in a day, every day since then. But I have this balance in the wallet, everything is ok, but this "incoming" transaction keeps arriving all the time. This is very weird to me, don't know what is this happening and if that could influence negative on my balance.
I'm getting this too, and it's been happening for a couple of days now.  Is this going to stop happening?  Is this anything to worry about?   Is this going to get fixed?   

Still love Mycelium, though.   It's the best wallet I've ever used, and I've tried quite a few.  Even the fees have come down to a reasonable level.

I agree that Mycelium is the best wallet but it behaves strangely since August 1. It keeps rebroadcasting the transactions all the time. In the meantime I've sent all the funds from the wallet and now there are messages that the transactions are unable to be broadcasted. Very strange. Hope this bug will be fixed soon, it worries me a bit.
I do crypto TRADING
August 05, 2017, 11:07:04 PM
Mycelium needs an update since Segwit activation. But i think dev is no longer active. Didn't hear anything from them.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
August 05, 2017, 09:14:41 PM
i'm getting a weird bug with this. my last two txs into the wallet are now showing up as unconfirmed in mycelium when they arrived fine yesterday and have tens of confirmations. i don't know if they're now spendable or not. anyone else getting this?

Yes, I'm getting this for a few days now. Incoming transaction from 31st that was already confirmed is showing like incoming two or three times in a day, every day since then. But I have this balance in the wallet, everything is ok, but this "incoming" transaction keeps arriving all the time. This is very weird to me, don't know what is this happening and if that could influence negative on my balance.
I'm getting this too, and it's been happening for a couple of days now.  Is this going to stop happening?  Is this anything to worry about?   Is this going to get fixed?   

Still love Mycelium, though.   It's the best wallet I've ever used, and I've tried quite a few.  Even the fees have come down to a reasonable level.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
August 04, 2017, 09:36:22 PM
Whats the issue with Local Trader? Hasn't been working for some days. Other Mycelium functions work.

It's back.
Pages:
Jump to: