Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 100. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This is a really good point. Not even the OP has updated this thread with latest markets and pools. That would be a good start.  Roll Eyes

You know what? Maza's dev works on ground, he didnt even make an official thread here.

#cuzhedontneedone

The coin is genuine

+1
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
This is a really good point. Not even the OP has updated this thread with latest markets and pools. That would be a good start.  Roll Eyes

You know what? Maza's dev works on ground, he didnt even make an official thread here.

#cuzhedontneedone

The coin is genuine
Activity: 154
how high do we see this going then, i dont own this coin but im only a click away from owning

Marcet Cap of Autrora is around 291 M as opposed to 4.33 M of Maza. Taking in mind they are similar causes, but AUR is still a plan, while MZC is already accomplished, I would suggest MZC go at least that high. However, we still need to account as well that MZC have extremely bad marketing, even not an ANN thread here and only a windows wallet. It depends on marketing where it will go, but the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
how high do we see this going then, i dont own this coin but im only a click away from owning

Marcet Cap of Autrora is around 291 M as opposed to 4.33 M of Maza. Taking in mind they are similar causes, but AUR is still a plan, while MZC is already accomplished, I would suggest MZC go at least that high. However, we still need to account as well that MZC have extremely bad marketing, even not an ANN thread here and only a windows wallet. It depends on marketing where it will go, but the truth is always somewhere in the middle.
I did not test them out. But on the website i can find a ubuntu (linux) and mac wallet also.
Activity: 154

...to the moon?

Sorry, wrong meme.

To many moons!
Activity: 126
"Sorry, the market pair MZC/BTC is Under Maintenance."

Haha!

Great timing for rush huh Roll Eyes. Meanwhile people are trying to scoop up cheap MAZA's sneakily.
Activity: 288
"Sorry, the market pair MZC/BTC is Under Maintenance."

Haha!
Activity: 378
Merit: 265

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Even more transactions to takei coin.
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Should reach 0.00010 pretty soon. Strong hands never sell especially with a coin with enormous potential. This is the best alt-coin and its why we have invested in it in the first place.

+1 i trade like shit but at least i have strong hands  Grin
Activity: 52
Cryspy are making some very good money just from their voting system.

Amazing
I believe cryptsy would be stupid not to list us, however they are most likely listing two coins tomorrow as promised. If everyone follows the pledge of 0.005BTC we can get us into the top two and be listed as soon as tomorrow. We can't bear on the pain of mintpal and cryptorush anymore... and we need to be taken seriously. I bet most of you guys have more than >5000 MAZA so whats 0.005 BTC?
Damn, if someone is willing to donate 3 BTC even if it is possible that MZC will be listed anyway, i feel obligated to donate 0.005BTC .  Shocked And also, f u cryptsy, lol
Let's make a BTC address and collect funds. 300 guys by 0.01 is 3 btc. Are you interested?

Yes i agree .

SEND BTC TO :
16uEX23iew5kGQoRCNiWVgLHCwsVV3WaMs

ALL BTC WILL BE SENT TO CRYPTSYCOINS VOTE !!! FOR MZC .EVERYONE 0.01=3BTC = WE GOT LISTED = WE ALL MAKE MONEY .

WTF, why not just send directly to cryptsy??  Shocked
so he can make money before we all make money Grin
Activity: 426

Others are going to same the same, but many on this thread still think this price is a steal! There's plenty following that got in at higher than the current price.
Activity: 252
Activity: 52
anyway to instant buy bitcoin from europe?

I have used https://localbitcoins.com/

as long as you can transfer funds from your bank online it takes a few minutes.

rates are not as good as the exchanges though

yes i can, but they will only get executed the next day  Sad

Bank to bank transfers in the UK are almost instant nowadays. I thought it would be  the same throughout Europe.
Activity: 48
Someone is loading shitloads of money to takeicoin.
Should reach 0.00010 pretty soon. Strong hands never sell especially with a coin with enormous potential. This is the best alt-coin and its why we have invested in it in the first place.
Activity: 406
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
I believe cryptsy would be stupid not to list us, however they are most likely listing two coins tomorrow as promised. If everyone follows the pledge of 0.005BTC we can get us into the top two and be listed as soon as tomorrow. We can't bear on the pain of mintpal and cryptorush anymore... and we need to be taken seriously. I bet most of you guys have more than >5000 MAZA so whats 0.005 BTC?
Damn, if someone is willing to donate 3 BTC even if it is possible that MZC will be listed anyway, i feel obligated to donate 0.005BTC .  Shocked And also, f u cryptsy, lol
Let's make a BTC address and collect funds. 300 guys by 0.01 is 3 btc. Are you interested?

Yes i agree .

SEND BTC TO :
16uEX23iew5kGQoRCNiWVgLHCwsVV3WaMs

ALL BTC WILL BE SENT TO CRYPTSYCOINS VOTE !!! FOR MZC .EVERYONE 0.01=3BTC = WE GOT LISTED = WE ALL MAKE MONEY .

WTF, why not just send directly to cryptsy??  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: