Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 104. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

https://mzc.united-miners.com finding blocks nicely, could do with some more hashrate though Smiley

Awesome coin!

We have the usual features:

• DDoS protection
  • SSL certificates for security
  • High-spec hardware based in one of Europe's biggest datacentres
  • Custom UI (SHINY THINGS!!)

#united-miners on freenode IRC also, nice community and forever growing!
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Well I finally got in at .00005 with 9 BTC. Seems like a great opportunity except for the fact that I'm already in 30 BTC at .00015. Hopefully it gets back up to 11-12k as thats my break even point, then I can start thinking about maybe getting some profit.

You definitely put my trading on this to shame... 39 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
as crazy as it is on mintpal right now, it's actually pretty good to study how the pumps and dumps work

I don't think this is a pump and dump.

More likely over zealous investors who drove the price up.  Also, the frustration of using CryptoRush.in to place orders drove the price up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
you better be fucking kidding me, (first time trading) and your trading with 34btc?

Let's just toss 17 grand at the screen and hope it goes well!~

That's the way people are making money in trading. Somebody has to lose a lot for it Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Come on MZC community! Get some BTC in the coinvote wallet.

This!! I spent my cryptsy points on getting it higher... If anything cryptsy vote is a sign of the health/support of the community and we're currently #3!!! WE GOTTA GET TO #2!!1111111one11!

Stop worrying,i guarantee you that before addint the coin on crptsy (in 18hrs) like 2hrs before 1 guy will put 5btc in Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
someone spam twitter with the cryptsy@MAZA vote shit. LET'S GET PPL TALKING
Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello

This!! I spent my cryptsy points on getting it higher... If anything cryptsy vote is a sign of the health/support of the community and we're currently #3!!! WE GOTTA GET TO #2!!1111111one11!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
as crazy as it is on mintpal right now, it's actually pretty good to study how the pumps and dumps work
Activity: 448
Merit: 255
do you believe it goes back to 0,10$? Embarrassed
Activity: 98
Yeah, that's what I meant. This is my first time trading cryptos. I'm prepared to lose it all or make a lot. Hopefully the later.

I consider every loss as another payment on my trading tuition.  
you better be fucking kidding me, (first time trading) and your trading with 34btc?

Let's just toss 17 grand at the screen and hope it goes well!~

Yeah, that's what I meant. This is my first time trading cryptos. I'm prepared to lose it all or make a lot. Hopefully the later.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
that's insane. 25btc +9 to play with LUCKY BASTARD!!!!!!!

I think you meant, "Bastard must work really hard for his money!"

Working hard is carrying a refrigerator up 3 flights of stairs. Making money off crypto is just a mental game!

Maybe he bought the BTC with hard earned money? Don't ever assume!
xD how much did you start with?
legendary
Activity: 1246

Working hard is carrying a refrigerator up 3 flights of stairs. Making money off crypto is just a mental game!

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Well I finally got in at .00005 with 9 BTC. Seems like a great opportunity except for the fact that I'm already in 30 BTC at .00015. Hopefully it gets back up to 11-12k as thats my break even point, then I can start thinking about maybe getting some profit.

I went for few BTC at 0.00017 Smiley Bad idea.

Now, I think the actual real price it's around 0.00005, with pumps and dumps between 0.000035 and 0.00006
For me personally, i don't get too greedy. Every pump i try to profit 15 - 30 % max. If i think the wave have slow down and i've reach that point of profit, i sell out because usually when it slow down he's taking off the buy wall one by one.

Yes, i know the temptation of a higher profit is amazing but i'd rather miss out on exponential increase than loss.

That is if you want to play safe (lower risk).

Ps : i trade 1 btc everytime if it's high volume coin like mazacoin and ultracoin right now so even small profit is good enough.

cheers dude, that's helpful! Smiley
Jump to: