Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 101. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Great to see huge buy support and this means we can actually see growth and not some whales manipulate the market or margin traders at that. Time to get back to normal Smiley.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
anyway to instant buy bitcoin from europe?

I have used https://localbitcoins.com/

as long as you can transfer funds from your bank online it takes a few minutes.

rates are not as good as the exchanges though

yes i can, but they will only get executed the next day  Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I believe cryptsy would be stupid not to list us, however they are most likely listing two coins tomorrow as promised. If everyone follows the pledge of 0.005BTC we can get us into the top two and be listed as soon as tomorrow. We can't bear on the pain of mintpal and cryptorush anymore... and we need to be taken seriously. I bet most of you guys have more than >5000 MAZA so whats 0.005 BTC?
Damn, if someone is willing to donate 3 BTC even if it is possible that MZC will be listed anyway, i feel obligated to donate 0.005BTC .  Shocked And also, f u cryptsy, lol
Let's make a BTC address and collect funds. 300 guys by 0.01 is 3 btc. Are you interested?

Yes i agree .

SEND BTC TO :
16uEX23iew5kGQoRCNiWVgLHCwsVV3WaMs

ALL BTC WILL BE SENT TO CRYPTSYCOINS VOTE !!! FOR MZC .EVERYONE 0.01=3BTC = WE GOT LISTED = WE ALL MAKE MONEY .

^^Someone's gonna end up falling for this.  :facepalm
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
DO NOT SEN'D THIS DUDE^ ^ BTC USE THIS IT'S CRYPSY'S 1DCvyi3yqu52nRa1dWrDid5zjjTJ3zkHSF https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAMMER^^
Activity: 52

I have used https://localbitcoins.com/

as long as you can transfer funds from your bank online it takes a few minutes.

rates are not as good as the exchanges though
Activity: 14
I believe cryptsy would be stupid not to list us, however they are most likely listing two coins tomorrow as promised. If everyone follows the pledge of 0.005BTC we can get us into the top two and be listed as soon as tomorrow. We can't bear on the pain of mintpal and cryptorush anymore... and we need to be taken seriously. I bet most of you guys have more than >5000 MAZA so whats 0.005 BTC?
Damn, if someone is willing to donate 3 BTC even if it is possible that MZC will be listed anyway, i feel obligated to donate 0.005BTC .  Shocked And also, f u cryptsy, lol
Let's make a BTC address and collect funds. 300 guys by 0.01 is 3 btc. Are you interested?

Yes i agree .

SEND BTC TO :
16uEX23iew5kGQoRCNiWVgLHCwsVV3WaMs

ALL BTC WILL BE SENT TO CRYPTSYCOINS VOTE !!! FOR MZC .EVERYONE 0.01=3BTC = WE GOT LISTED = WE ALL MAKE MONEY .
yup, can clearly see a big pump coming (hold till the moon)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Why the hell doesn't vern just add all 4 of these coins?  I'm hoping he does and he's just not showing his hand so people keep sending him btc.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501

Try Marketplace subforum in BTCTalk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Activity: 28
Activity: 14
1 More confirmation at Cryptsy,and we will be 4RD on coinvote.   Undecided
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Whats going to happen is people panic buying the coins they sold so cheap for. This will be fun to watch all the idiots who sold for cheap. Those whales are laughing now at Mintpal.

I don't think the trend has been for "panic" sells so far today at all. Just from regular supplies/miners and some who were happy with the margins having bought a lot lower before everyone knew about MZC. There are pros manipulating for sure and working round the clock.

This thread has become a trading thread IMO and everyone is watching. Don't help their cause Smiley
As tough as it is every coin has been through this. I've never seen it this bad with MintPal but from here on out there will be great momentum moving forward. Look what happened to AUR and compare that to MAZA its night and day. A transparent development team with an initiative is what im putting my money in.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Not to be cynical but will this result in another pump and big drop? Not because I don't have long-term faith in the coin but I gave up making 6 BTC in profit yesterday panic holding and seeing it plummet before I could sell and buy back in, would hate to do it again.
Predictions on MAZA's marketcap for tomorrow? I know a lot of people have been holding out on cryptsy and are waiting for this coin. Look what happened to AUR. I'm predicting 0.00012 by tonight and 0.00020+ by tomorrow Smiley. Congrats to everyone who bought low, I'm still happy I bought way higher.
Whats going to happen is people panic buying the coins they sold so cheap for. This will be fun to watch all the idiots who sold for cheap. Those whales are laughing now at Mintpal.
Pages:
Jump to: