Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 105. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
this is crazy ..they shouldn't be able to do this shit

Nah, enjoy the wave and ride with it. Just remember, don't get too greedy.

How do you know when to sell or buy? I keep thinking if I sell I will end up buying back too high and if I buy it'll just shoot down again... I'm reading the order book, but haven't got a clue how to ride the wave

I would like to no to!
Don't believe big walls, it's just illusion.

there should be a brief how to of this so people could make better choses ..in stead of just dumping haha
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
For me personally, i don't get too greedy. Every pump i try to profit 15 - 30 % max. If i think the wave have slow down and i've reach that point of profit, i sell out because usually when it slow down he's taking off the buy wall one by one.

Yes, i know the temptation of a higher profit is amazing but i'd rather miss out on exponential increase than loss.

That is if you want to play safe (lower risk).

Ps : i trade 1 btc everytime if it's high volume coin like mazacoin and ultracoin right now so even small profit is good enough.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change

How do you know when to sell or buy? I keep thinking if I sell I will end up buying back too high and if I buy it'll just shoot down again... I'm reading the order book, but haven't got a clue how to ride the wave

I would like to no to!
Don't believe big walls, it's just illusion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well I finally got in at .00005 with 9 BTC. Seems like a great opportunity except for the fact that I'm already in 30 BTC at .00015. Hopefully it gets back up to 11-12k as thats my break even point, then I can start thinking about maybe getting some profit.

I would like to no to!

It's ridiculous on mintpal right now, I really want to try to ride the waves but I'm fucking terrified I'm going to end up on the wrong side of it, think I'll just hold this one out

I no me to it all happens so fast..its hard to keep up

It's ridiculous on mintpal right now, I really want to try to ride the waves but I'm fucking terrified I'm going to end up on the wrong side of it, think I'll just hold this one out

don't look at the price. watch the fucking order book, it's being manipulated

trying to. how can you tell?

silly whales think they're clever by putting 1-10 MZC orders to manipulate the price, the order book is full of them
Activity: 1
No coins progress depends upon Cryptsy *period*

On one hand we are talking about a coin that is a hope of a tribe struggling since more than 200 years against corrupt gov, on the other hand you want it to add it to an exchange that has started accepting bribes openly in public (which was private earlier).

...This just doesnt make sense

We are also struggling against the same corrupt government , we now know partly what the Indians went through.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

trying to. how can you tell?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
was margin trading almost half my stack around 4k and had to buy back at 6.  FML.

Where on earth are you getting margin trading of virgin altcoins?

Pics or it didn't happen.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
So 0.8 BTC are enough to do it.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

If no one votes some of these shitty coins will make it and not MZC

+1

Big Vern just tweeted "We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/"

So get your votes in!

Interesting... 18 or more hours to go.
Lol, how did it go to anyone who repurchase at the higher price?  Grin

I bought in at 4500 and sell at 6800, and i'm happy. Greed is never good when u're riding somebody else's wave.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
shill bots. I'm gonna step away from the comp for awhile.  no more staring at charts for me.
lololol
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Jump to: