Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 108. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Anyone think there may be some Cryptsy and co. manipulation going on? I saw how fast BigVern jumped to put AUR on when it started going through the roof, why the sudden pause on MZA? Most likely he wants the coin to come on Cryptsy at its cheapest to set off another pump firestorm and maximize trade fees, and no doubt he and friends are buying some really cheap now for themselves before it hits.

No.

Any facts\analysis behind your 'no' ?

No facts, just a very simple question, why would he?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone think there may be some Cryptsy and co. manipulation going on? I saw how fast BigVern jumped to put AUR on when it started going through the roof, why the sudden pause on MZA? Most likely he wants the coin to come on Cryptsy at its cheapest to set off another pump firestorm and maximize trade fees, and no doubt he and friends are buying some really cheap now for themselves before it hits.

I think Cryptsy only adds coins that are 1 month old+ I can't remember where I heard that though..

then what about AUR what about DOGE ? many others..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Why does everyone rely on cryptsy, I was relying on cryptsy for my SMC last week, and it just flopped, so it's not a guarantee i'm afraid.
Activity: 28

No.

it's sussex, his name is enough fact  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I think Cryptsy only adds coins that are 1 month old+ I can't remember where I heard that though..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team

No.

No.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

I believe in the dev's words, so Im holding MZC *period*
Activity: 420
I will start my own coin soon. It will be called AIDSCoin and it is going to be airdropped to all african people. Better get your BTCs ready to invest!!

I am going all in on this  Grin The impoverished African AIDS-warriors will surely benefit from such a coin!

Im not going to argue anymore with trolls. But be aware. Buy now.

Trolls are usually the ones that tell you to do shit. So, you.

Take advice from the guy that tells you to do absolutely fucking nothing.
http://www.freelakotabank.com/a-new-standard-of-value/

Read that and tell me crypto-currency wasn't tailor made for these guys. If anyone can implement it on a large scale i.e. functioning as currency in day to day society not computer geeks like me talking about cryptography....these guys are the ones that can pull it off.

I really don't care what the price does today or next week even. I care about how much one MZC will be worth in a year and how many hundreds of thousands can I hoard.
Activity: 28
I will start my own coin soon. It will be called AIDSCoin and it is going to be airdropped to all african people. Better get your BTCs ready to invest!!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Honestly if you listen to anybody telling you to buy or sell you will lose money, other people only tell you to do something if it's for personal gain.

RESEARCH COINS AND THEN BUY GOING ON YOUR OWN OPINION!
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
Hi,

another big alternativecoin exchange(bter.com) is voting for adding new coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvote-new-coins-on-btercom-which-new-coin-should-bter-add-in-next-week-502363

May this can help for the price of MZC.

Now this would be huge, lots of Chinese money on bter.com

Voted for MZC Wink
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Im not going to argue anymore with trolls. But be aware. Buy now.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
best way to beat the whale's IS BECOME THE WHALE FUCKING BUY!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Seriously, can somebody tell me what's wrong with the difficulty? It peaked 45 million, not it's back to 4 million. It's going on like this for days.

Then I looked it up here at the very bottom:
http://www.cryptocoinsinfo.com/sha-256-coins/mazacoin/mazacoin-mzc/

It's like a sine wave always hitting the base. What other coins has this? It's really odd... Huh
For those who believe these Native Americans won't use anything but cash, they have a bank that has issued it's own non-fiat Silver backed currency since 2008

http://www.freelakotabank.com/lakota-currency/
DTC unofficial team
Look at the manipulation:

0.00004213   3111.00000000   0.13106642
0.00004211   3111.00000000   0.13100421
0.00004210   11111.00000000   0.46777310

RLY?

I think that nobody will argue with 'pure manipulation' point of view.
Jump to: