Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 106. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
We are fortunate to have lots of very smart forum members, I read lots of people here last night saying to hold, bear trap, incoming pump, etc, etc,.

Good advice that kept me from selling even when I was starting to doubt, and I really believe in this coin beyond just speculation.

Activity: 406
shit, was riding the wave by buying/selling and got stuck selling at 5000, just bought back at 7000, arrrrrrghhhh

Shittttttttttttttttttttt.  Same here, was margin trading almost half my stack around 4k and had to buy back at 6.  FML.

It's happening.
Activity: 243
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Risen from 5500 to 7000 in minutes...
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
shit, was riding the wave by buying/selling and got stuck selling at 5000, just bought back at 6060, arrrrrrghhhh
Activity: 24
Pumped again, bear trap number ..... ?
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
No coins progress depends upon Cryptsy *period*

On one hand we are talking about a coin that is a hope of a tribe struggling since more than 200 years against corrupt gov, on the other hand you want it to add it to an exchange that has started accepting bribes openly in public (which was private earlier).

...This just doesnt make sense
Activity: 420
Once this hit craptsy we're going  back to 150k  Smiley
Activity: 288
and the next leg up begins now....
Activity: 46
So 0.8 BTC are enough to do it.

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

If no one votes some of these shitty coins will make it and not MZC

+1

Big Vern just tweeted "We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/"

So get your votes in!
Activity: 426

+1

Big Vern just tweeted "We will take 2 coins from the voting list to add to the exchange tomorrow morning (Fri).  Get your votes in: cryptsy.com/coinvotes/"

So get your votes in!

We definitely need to get the votes in! The coin will be fine without getting on Cryptsy at this point but getting in tomorrow certainly won't hurt the short term!!
Activity: 34

+1

So get your votes in!
Activity: 322

Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
For anyone interested in the history of the people behind the coin instead of market speculation...

The Oglala Lakota people live on the Pine Ridge reservation and have a long history of political activism and resistance.
The American Indian Movement was active there and involved in the Wounded Knee incident - an armed siege against the FBI in the 70's, which could explain the Fed's quick interest in the coin.
You can watch a documentary on it at youtube called "Incident at Oglala".
There was also a Val Kilmer movie called "Thunderheart" based on a fictionalised version of the events.

Thankyou for every extra
Activity: 168
So if I want to a few btc worth right now, should I buy it in one order or separate orders?

Separate orders. Place them each down from the last. So 1000 * 4100 1000 * 3900 etc.  Try to get it as cheap as possible.

But if I'm already invested for a good amount, isn't that just hurting myself?

Of course not. Buying MZC as cheap as possible means you'll get a better return when it goes up.

Check out Dollar Cost Averaging for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_cost_averaging
Activity: 40
For anyone interested in the history of the people behind the coin instead of market speculation...

The Oglala Lakota people live on the Pine Ridge reservation and have a long history of political activism and resistance.
The American Indian Movement was active there and involved in the Wounded Knee incident - an armed siege against the FBI in the 70's, which could explain the Fed's quick interest in the coin.
You can watch a documentary on it at youtube called "Incident at Oglala".
There was also a Val Kilmer movie called "Thunderheart" based on a fictionalised version of the events.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So if I want to a few btc worth right now, should I buy it in one order or separate orders?

Separate orders. Place them each down from the last. So 1000 * 4100 1000 * 3900 etc.  Try to get it as cheap as possible.

But if I'm already invested for a good amount, isn't that just hurting myself?
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Jump to: