Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 110. (Read 167547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The price have dropped so much  Shocked And i think it will drop even more... until all the weak holders are gone.  Tongue

there will always be weak holders, some of them are usualy miners looking for the next few bucks for their days work.

Sorry to say it but a lot of Miners are whores, turning tricks on one coin just to make a quick buck, then move on to the next. These fools will only end up with chump change at the end of the year though while the smart people invested big in a long-term coin and will make real liquid not just electricity and beer money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Sussex, did you just quote yourself?
Activity: 656
Now sussex will bash other coins even more as he needs to prop up his own coin  Cheesy
The price have dropped so much  Shocked And i think it will drop even more... until all the weak holders are gone.  Tongue
...until whales decide that they should stop artificial price lowering Tongue

Christ almighty, stop deluding yourselves, there are no whales here, only bagholders.

Maza is old news.

That sounds about right, the whales have moved on, maza will slow down for a few weeks.

Not weeks, but months and it will never see yesterday's prices again.

Want to see what will happen to Maza? Check out Sexcoin, it will be virtually identical.

I disagree, this is the very first national crypto currency, it's an alpha test for humanity, and a way out from central banks, if it all goes well, there is a lot riding on this one, I wonder why you hate on this coin? maybe, you want people to sell low so you can buy?

Jesus, you guys need to change your viewpoint.

I don't hate this coin, I don't hate or love any coin.

I'm asking questions that no-one wants to answer, which tells me everything I need to know about where this coin is going.
Activity: 168
I went in with 11k 15k and 9k. I am wondering now. What should i do the bring my avarage price down. Buy now? How low would it go.

as i said, 2000-3000 satoshi
and what will happen after that in your opinion?

big blast Smiley

A moon shot?  Grin

exactly. around 7x-10x

It's not that hard to believe. It's been as high as 13600 in the LAST 24 hours. History could repeat itself.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
...until whales decide that they should stop artificial price lowering Tongue

Christ almighty, stop deluding yourselves, there are no whales here, only bagholders.

Maza is old news.

That sounds about right, the whales have moved on, maza will slow down for a few weeks.

Not weeks, but months and it will never see yesterday's prices again.

Want to see what will happen to Maza? Check out Sexcoin, it will be virtually identical.

I disagree, this is the very first national crypto currency, it's an alpha test for humanity, and a way out from central banks, if it all goes well, there is a lot riding on this one, I wonder why you hate on this coin? maybe, you want people to sell low so you can buy?
Activity: 124
I went in with 11k 15k and 9k. I am wondering now. What should i do the bring my avarage price down. Buy now? How low would it go.

big blast Smiley

A moon shot?  Grin

exactly. around 7x-10x
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
maza is old news ? please...maza is 3rd hottest coim

sussex is old news. Building a grease monkey filter so his posts don't even show up. Or maybe so his name is replaced with "chicken little"
http://disneysite.org/disneypic/chicken-little-8.jpg
 Cheesy
sorry for big picture, but it made me laugh... in context of this conversation

Brilliant!

Maybe this will spike the price?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpreminesussexcoinsux06032014in-2hrs-503786
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

sussex is old news. Building a grease monkey filter so his posts don't even show up. Or maybe so his name is replaced with "chicken little"
Someone should create sussexcoin  Sad

Official Currency of haters. 100% premined. Listed on Mt. Gox at launch. Will never be more valuable than yesterday. Ever.

I lol'd a little.
Activity: 168

big blast Smiley

A moon shot?  Grin
Activity: 124

big blast Smiley

Official Currency of haters. 100% premined. Listed on Mt. Gox at launch. Will never be more valuable than yesterday. Ever.

Cheesy

Brilliant!

Maybe this will spike the price?

That would be doomed to fail as well.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Where it says "Top Buy Orders" and "Top Sell Orders" those, I don't think and correct me someone if I am wrong, but I think those are just in numerical sequence by price, QTY should not matter there, as far as how they order things, but you definitely absolutely 1000% want to always check the QTY on those buy and sell orders. If someone just sold ten MZC's for less than what I think they are worth then that price doesn't mean anything to me. Problem is, if people aren't checking quantity and they just see the price dropping they assume it's a sell off.

Also, what someone else said, you can look at it two ways: 1.) someone just dumped 50,000 MZCs for 5999. ..........or..........2.) someone just BOUGHT 50,000 MZCs.

I still say there's no reason for anyone to buy up these dumped cheap coins unless a pump is incoming.

edit: this was in reply to casacup, just didn't want to quote all those quotes again ;o
Activity: 656

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team

Cheesy

Jump to: