Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 112. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Could someone explain something to me?

I put a buy order on an X price, lower than the last price marked on mintpal.

I see in the trade history a lot of sell order at that X price.

Why isn't it processed? There are other order before mine? I should buy at X plus something?

Don't do what the panic seller do, they feed the whales, don't be whale food. When the price starts rapidly dropping CHECK THE ORDER BOOK, the buy and sell columns, mintpal for example has them. If you see lots of 1.0 MZC sell orders and 1.0 MZC buy orders that are progressively just a hair cheaper then that means they are manipulating the prices.

Most people just look at the big letters that say "LAST PRICE" and since the website autofills that price when you go to sell it, panic people don't even check to see what QUANTITY is being offered at that new low price. If it's ONE mzc or 10 mzc......it's not the real price.

Look for someone in the sell column that is selling a bitcoin worth or half a bitcoin worth, see what price they want, that's the REAL price. If someone comes along and has two accounts open, they can just buy and sell ONE mzc coin to themselves a little cheaper each time and drive the :LAST PRICE: down, forcing  panic sells,

Think about this, you are not selling back to the exchange, you are selling to another person, just like you. If you think you don't want them, what makes them want to buy the coins from you??? Because they know damn well the price will go back up, way up, so they want as many cheap coins as possible.

tl;dr don't feed the whales Grin

hmm, he's buying ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Why isn't it processed? There are other order before mine? I should buy at X plus something?

Don't do what the panic seller do, they feed the whales, don't be whale food. When the price starts rapidly dropping CHECK THE ORDER BOOK, the buy and sell columns, mintpal for example has them. If you see lots of 1.0 MZC sell orders and 1.0 MZC buy orders that are progressively just a hair cheaper then that means they are manipulating the prices.

Most people just look at the big letters that say "LAST PRICE" and since the website autofills that price when you go to sell it, panic people don't even check to see what QUANTITY is being offered at that new low price. If it's ONE mzc or 10 mzc......it's not the real price.

Look for someone in the sell column that is selling a bitcoin worth or half a bitcoin worth, see what price they want, that's the REAL price. If someone comes along and has two accounts open, they can just buy and sell ONE mzc coin to themselves a little cheaper each time and drive the :LAST PRICE: down, forcing  panic sells,

Think about this, you are not selling back to the exchange, you are selling to another person, just like you. If you think you don't want them, what makes them want to buy the coins from you??? Because they know damn well the price will go back up, way up, so they want as many cheap coins as possible.

tl;dr don't feed the whales Grin
Activity: 56

check the lowest top sell order, and the quantity to be sold at this price.
Place your order at this price, you ll buy up to the available quantity (depending on how much you ordered to buy)

sorry i didnt read all the post, you arfe doing right, maybe the tarding engine is stuck again on mintpal, if it is the case orders will be processed once rebooted by the support
DTC unofficial team
I went in with 11k 15k and 9k. I am wondering now. What should i do the bring my avarage price down. Buy now? How low would it go.

as i said, 2000-3000 satoshi
and what will happen after that in your opinion?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
I went in with 11k 15k and 9k. I am wondering now. What should i do the bring my avarage price down. Buy now? How low would it go.

as i said, 2000-3000 satoshi
Activity: 280

DTC unofficial team

Buying at 4700 would certainly lower your average cost. That number has popped up several times already today.

Bought some for 5500. And now aiming for a little lower.  Cheesy
I want it to go to 3900... and then to 39000   Roll Eyes just dreaming, of course

That's 10x. Some of us got 25x (2500%) on the rush, before the major crash.
I know, and I hope that it was only first wave, more rush to come later. Just a little analysis of latest 2 days can show you that more rush is coming - I won't say that 'it will reach 100M market cap by Friday', but another 10x-20x are really possible.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Here's my take...

it will look ridiculously cheap before it takes off.  

alot of pain will be inflicted prior it rising again.

I know,  I've been there last time with MZC.  

How much is 'ridiculously cheap' ... may be in the .00002 range.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Buying at 4700 would certainly lower your average cost. That number has popped up several times already today.

Bought some for 5500. And now aiming for a little lower.  Cheesy
I want it to go to 3900... and then to 39000   Roll Eyes just dreaming, of course

That's 10x. Some of us got 25x (2500%) on the rush, before the major crash.
Activity: 168

Bought some for 5500. And now aiming for a little lower.  Cheesy

Dreams come true sometimes Cheesy
DTC unofficial team

I think you'll see it. MZC fluctuates a LOT  Grin
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

Activity: 280

As above.

Bought at 11k, would like to keep a part of them but also sell a part of them (new in crypto, I have just a couple of bitcoin and playing with them around).

What should I do? Buy now with all I have left? Wait&hold? Panic sell? (no wait, cancel last one).
DTC unofficial team
Just my opinion (I'm not an experienced trader, don't take it as advice)
some more down-up waves are possible. I.e. as it was 8k-10k, then 6k-8k, now 4k-6k. Maybe some more such waves, and big pump after them. It really seems to me that there are very big players coming to the coin.
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

I just saw maza get down just under 5000 which was expected after this huge spike right? Yes. So then I saw this:

Someone just came in and bought everything up to almost 6000 and laid down dozens of BTC right there in the buy walls.

Very big players are buying this up right now. Last time I'm going to say it. Just FYI.
Activity: 40
I don't think there will be a big immediate response when/if MZC hits the major news networks - how many typical ppl would manage to find mintpal/cryptorush and buy up, assuming they even have BTC to begin with.
Probably most of the people who know how to buy it in the BTC community already have days ago.
Slow and steady wins the race Smiley
Now that MZC is on another exchange this will not only help exposure but also make it more difficult to manipulate, not impossible, but at least we have a chance.

https://www.swisscex.com/market/MZC_BTC

Jump to: