Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 114. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Mazacoin will drop to 2000-3000 satoshi and after that a huge pump will begin. Be ready.

If you don't mind me asking, do you have some inside info on this? Or just a reasoned guess?

It's a good guess, which is why I ask. I guess the same last night.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Mazacoin will drop to 2000-3000 satoshi and after that a huge pump will begin. Be ready.
DTC unofficial team
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I hope another spike will occur today so I can sell with profit  Grin

hehe, it shold be coordinated spike I think Wink

yep. lots of small 10-50 MZC buys to push the price steadily up.

EDIT - try not to use mintpal. that's where the big whales like to go who really manipulate the price and make large dumps.
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Activity: 364
Merit: 253
What's the smallest unit of Mazacoin called? Tomahawk? Trinkets?
I hope another spike will occur today so I can sell with profit  Grin

Seeing how MZC is next in line for Cryptsy I think you will be having a great day my friend!

If you guys want to watch a pump and dump go here, https://www.mintpal.com/market/UTC/BTC

Study that and you'll benefit next time you are holding a coin being pumped/dumped.

MZC will hit cryptsy very very soon and when it does, of course, that will happen to MZC.

I will sell some for profit, of course, I have to eat, but I'll be holding a great portion of my MZC long term as I said earlier. I encourage anyone else to save at least a few thousand, cost you nothing today , might pay off in 2 years.
DTC unofficial team

hehe, it shold be coordinated spike I think Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Ever since Christmas, it seems what ever crypto i invest in drops in fucking price, gimme a fucking break!

Maza is going back up so just hold on and you'll be redeemed. It has only been on two exchanges for a few days now. And it's not down, factor out the fake pump and look at real buyers and all the positive media coverage:

2 days ago 4000

Tonight - 6500

So, it's up.

There is more then two exchanges.
It is also listed on Atomic-Trade.com
DTC unofficial team
What people do, and the whales make BANK off of this, people look at the big box that says "LAST PRICE" and no matter what it says they treat it like Gospel. They do not know how to read the order books or they are numerically illiterate and don't belong here anyway. Had they read the order books like you did they would have seen that the price was not dropping. But they see the LAST PRICE in big writing, assume that is what EVERYONE is selling for and they just click to dump everything at that price, because the website pre-fills it for you.

matches with

In current dificulty, 0.00006 gives miner less profit comparing to other alternative.

And remember: hashrate is now from 700 TH to 1000 TH. BTC hashrate is 28 TH. So MZC hashrate is 2.5% to 3.5% from BTC's, just imagine! I don't say that price should be straightly tied to hashrate, but just compare: price is 0.00007 from BTC, hashrate is 0.025 from BTC. 350 to 500 times!

You missed one very important fact that 50% premined MZC coin had no any cost. If the preminer doesn't dump the coins, then your conclusion has some sense.

I remember that. But:
1. Hashrate itself cannot be related to premine
2. MZC is a rare case when the dev and the main supporter are public persons or communities. And exchanges don't have even 10% of volume to dump the premine
Activity: 448
Happy trading everyone. I'm heading to bed.  Cool
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
What people do, and the whales make BANK off of this, people look at the big box that says "LAST PRICE" and no matter what it says they treat it like Gospel. They do not know how to read the order books or they are numerically illiterate and don't belong here anyway. Had they read the order books like you did they would have seen that the price was not dropping. But they see the LAST PRICE in big writing, assume that is what EVERYONE is selling for and they just click to dump everything at that price, because the website pre-fills it for you.

matches with

In current dificulty, 0.00006 gives miner less profit comparing to other alternative.

And remember: hashrate is now from 700 TH to 1000 TH. BTC hashrate is 28 TH. So MZC hashrate is 2.5% to 3.5% from BTC's, just imagine! I don't say that price should be straightly tied to hashrate, but just compare: price is 0.00007 from BTC, hashrate is 0.025 from BTC. 350 to 500 times!

You missed one very important fact that 50% premined MZC coin had no any cost. If the preminer doesn't dump the coins, then your conclusion has some sense.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Weak hands selling.real investors holding .  Huh Huh
DTC unofficial team
Guys, I am not a good trader, however, I can tell you one trading rule I learned in the past from a successfull trading strategy on betfair:
When you buy at X, and X goes down to X/2, or any other down value, so you are on loss, not only do not sell (even not think about this!), BUY DOUBLE AMOUNT OF THE FIRST AMOUNT AT THE LOWER PRICE!!! This way if it goes up again you will very fast recvoer the first loss! If it goes down again... it should happen really rarely and you still need to account your risk and never trade with 100% of your money. But if it starts to go just a bit downer than the second buy, exit quickly with a small loss from the second buy. But rememebr, generally after big drop a pump is coming, regardless of its size. It's all on swings....

Exactly. Sometimes this strategy doesn't work with 100% scamcoins (but not always!). After several losses at the beginning of my 'cryptocurrency experience' I was making such mistakes, but then I learned from them.
Guys, I am not a good trader, however, I can tell you one trading rule I learned in the past from a successfull trading strategy on betfair:
When you buy at X, and X goes down to X/2, or any other down value, so you are on loss, not only do not sell (even not think about this!), BUY DOUBLE AMOUNT OF THE FIRST AMOUNT AT THE LOWER PRICE!!! This way if it goes up again you will very fast recvoer the first loss! If it goes down again... it should happen really rarely and you still need to account your risk and never trade with 100% of your money. But if it starts to go just a bit downer than the second buy, exit quickly with a small loss from the second buy. But rememebr, generally after big drop a pump is coming, regardless of its size. It's all on swings....

You sound like a better trader than me and most people out here. Keep it up!! We need more thinkers like you.

Stop the ironic, I am just trying to help and I am looking for proffesionals like you for cooperation. Please, check PM.

Dude, I was being 100% serious, sorry if it didn't sound that way. I really do like what you said there.  Undecided

No prob. Check PM please!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

Well i trade like shit :-) But i am also stubborn and that can cost me a lot maybe. But i wont sell for these prices. and ofcourse not for lower also.

You sound like a better trader than me and most people out here. Keep it up!! We need more thinkers like you.

Stop the ironic, I am just trying to help and I am looking for proffesionals like you for cooperation. Please, check PM.

Dude, I was being 100% serious, sorry if it didn't sound that way. I really do like what you said there.  Undecided
DTC unofficial team

matches with

What I have learned over the last three months of trading in cryptos that there are a lot off greedy pricks and price manipulation going on on all the markets, take mintpal over the last few hours, I saw decreasing sell orders of 1 MZC all the way down, some people really are scumbags.
Check PM please...
Jump to: