Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 116. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
god fuck i bought for 15k two days ago and im out of btc now........................
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I bought in as it came on mintpal, @10k sat, and one day later i've lost half my money, ffs!

I done the same with counterparty, it got hacked, and i lost half my money, can't keep this shit up!

sell sell sell.

I did the same hehe. For 11k, 14k and 15k. Yesterday i just decided to buy some more for 9k. Now its even 6k Tongue Only no BTC left. I wont sell. I work on coins but i am a big n00b when it comes to trading. So dont take my advice. But to me this coin seems legit. And with a market outside the internet. That is rare these days. So i just hold. If i lose my 1 btc..so be it. And that is not because i have much money. Besides some PPC and ANC and a few LTC. I dont own any other coins.

I just wont sell because i dont like to be manipulated anymore then i already have been Tongue

Sucks don't it bro, i'm gutted I sold half my DRK for this coin.

I will hold, I can't afford to be selling at a loss, besides your right, this coin actually has some real use.

When you think bout it, this is an alpha test for humanity, I hope it sucseeds as we really do need to get out from theses central bankers, they have had their monopoly on us for about 300 years, and they are messing up our planet.

When you read back my last paragraph, it makes my bitching about the drop in price inconsequential.

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
8.2 BTC to buy all orders up to 12k sat on minpal right now. Damn, with 1000+ BTC 24hr volume it's peanuts. Think about it.

A lot of people are focussing their BTC on UTC now...
But MZC will have it's time after UTC is added on Cryptsy Wink MZC is next in line
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
8.2 BTC to buy all orders up to 12k sat on minpal right now. Damn, with 1000+ BTC 24hr volume it's peanuts. Think about it.
Its the first one besides BTC and LTC that I see as not a pump and dump.

LOL  (excuse me)

I didn't say what others saw them as, what I see them as.
Activity: 798
Its the first one besides BTC and LTC that I see as not a pump and dump.

LOL  (excuse me)
Man I am in the same damn boat with you. I bought in at half what you paid too, I let my 2 bitcoin profit sit there yesterday, should have taken it out. But I knew this was pure manipulation and I believe in the fundamentals behind this coin. Its the first one besides BTC and LTC that I see as not a pump and dump.

These Native Americans are serious about this coin even if some whales see it as a way to trick smaller players into selling cheaply before the next pump.

But again, don't take my word for it because I don't want to give bad advice, but I watched the price manipulation on the order books tonight.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
I bought in as it came on mintpal, @10k sat, and one day later i've lost half my money, ffs!

I done the same with counterparty, it got hacked, and i lost half my money, can't keep this shit up!

sell sell sell.

I did the same hehe. For 11k, 14k and 15k. Yesterday i just decided to buy some more for 9k. Now its even 6k Tongue Only no BTC left. I wont sell. I work on coins but i am a big n00b when it comes to trading. So dont take my advice. But to me this coin seems legit. And with a market outside the internet. That is rare these days. So i just hold. If i lose my 1 btc..so be it. And that is not because i have much money. Besides some PPC and ANC and a few LTC. I dont own any other coins.

I just wont sell because i dont like to be manipulated anymore then i already have been Tongue
legendary

sell sell sell.

No, now is the time to buy buy buy. The reason you lost money is because you are still thinking with the same brain that says  sell! at all time lows and buy! at all time highs.

>>>>I bought in as it came on mintpal, @10k sat

I hope you didn't sell out tonight during the price manipulation. Whales set bear traps everywhere, who do you think was buying up all the panic seller's coins on the cheap?

You aren't selling back to the exchange when you sell in a bear trap (google bear trap) you are selling to another individual.

Is that person crazy to be buying up your cheap (and getting cheaper) coins? Or crazy like a fox?

If you are panic selling, and someone is willing to buy, guess what, it going to go back up., otherwise why would anyone buy something that is "crashing" lol

I haven't sold yet, i feel like selling, I just can't catch a break, I need a good pull off one of my investments, as I want to build a mining rig, guess that's on hold for a while now!

sell sell sell.

No, now is the time to buy buy buy. The reason you lost money is because you are still thinking with the same brain that says  sell! at all time lows and buy! at all time highs.

>>>>I bought in as it came on mintpal, @10k sat

I hope you didn't sell out tonight during the price manipulation. Whales set bear traps everywhere, who do you think was buying up all the panic seller's coins on the cheap?

You aren't selling back to the exchange when you sell in a bear trap (google bear trap) you are selling to another individual.

Is that person crazy to be buying up your cheap (and getting cheaper) coins? Or crazy like a fox?

If you are panic selling, and someone is willing to buy, guess what, it going to go back up., otherwise why would anyone buy something that is "crashing" lol
DTC unofficial team
btw mintpal whales seem to be sleeping now
DTC unofficial team

sell sell sell.

Anyone selling now is making a huge mistake.

Go back and read the aurora thread - don't make the same mistake. Even coins like that with anon owners and little hype can shoot to 84$, you think a coin covered by the verge won't hit at least 1$? Bitch please.

Man, I see very many newcomers here. It is a typical mistake - newcomer sees new coin with hype that is beginning around it. He buys it, then sees that price dropped 2x-5x, panics, sells, sees price rising, kicking himself in the ass. I've bought it at 100, 180 and 200 and is still calm and rather confident that its value will rise a lot Smiley

Activity: 336

sell sell sell.

dont sell hold and buy more lol
Activity: 281
Ever since Christmas, it seems what ever crypto i invest in drops in fucking price, gimme a fucking break!

shit happens man. you will learn the art of when to get in and get out ..very soon.

MZC at current price is not bad to buy. It's in #2 Cryptsy vote.
legendary

sell sell sell.
legendary
Activity: 882
still buying more with hopes of better priceing....
Activity: 336
For god sake here we go again!!!

haha, haven't seen a double bear trap in a while, good move whales.

Looks more like this at the moment. I hope my suspicion is wrong and it will go up to new heights. Either that or I've been deceived and am in denial.
the best a man can get

good times
Activity: 756
For god sake here we go again!!!

haha, haven't seen a double bear trap in a while, good move whales.

Looks more like this at the moment. I hope my suspicion is wrong and it will go up to new heights. Either that or I've been deceived and am in denial.
the best a man can get
BTW..that graph in the previous post a few posts back is not the graph for MZC. That is a graph for Gillette stock.

Jump to: