Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 115. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Guys, I am not a good trader, however, I can tell you one trading rule I learned in the past from a successfull trading strategy on betfair:
When you buy at X, and X goes down to X/2, or any other down value, so you are on loss, not only do not sell (even not think about this!), BUY DOUBLE AMOUNT OF THE FIRST AMOUNT AT THE LOWER PRICE!!! This way if it goes up again you will very fast recvoer the first loss! If it goes down again... it should happen really rarely and you still need to account your risk and never trade with 100% of your money. But if it starts to go just a bit downer than the second buy, exit quickly with a small loss from the second buy. But rememebr, generally after big drop a pump is coming, regardless of its size. It's all on swings....

You sound like a better trader than me and most people out here. Keep it up!! We need more thinkers like you.

Stop the ironic, I am just trying to help and I am looking for proffesionals like you for cooperation. Please, check PM.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
guys any good pools for mazacoin?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Guys, I am not a good trader, however, I can tell you one trading rule I learned in the past from a successfull trading strategy on betfair:
When you buy at X, and X goes down to X/2, or any other down value, so you are on loss, not only do not sell (even not think about this!), BUY DOUBLE AMOUNT OF THE FIRST AMOUNT AT THE LOWER PRICE!!! This way if it goes up again you will very fast recvoer the first loss! If it goes down again... it should happen really rarely and you still need to account your risk and never trade with 100% of your money. But if it starts to go just a bit downer than the second buy, exit quickly with a small loss from the second buy. But rememebr, generally after big drop a pump is coming, regardless of its size. It's all on swings....

Unless your coin is pandacoin and wolong dump all of his premine.  Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

You sound like a better trader than me and most people out here. Keep it up!! We need more thinkers like you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What I have learned over the last three months of trading in cryptos that there are a lot off greedy pricks and price manipulation going on on all the markets, take mintpal over the last few hours, I saw decreasing sell orders of 1 MZC all the way down, some people really are scumbags.

The same could be said for the retards who fall for this shit time & time again and panic, those people shouldn't really be in this game if they panic at every little decrease in price.

I'd say the people who panic are far worse and dangerous than those who manipulate because at they least they keep a balance of downward manipulation and upward manipulation whereas those who panic only contribute to the decline and make it snowball
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I personally keep pessimistic for the price. Who is the person to sell large amounts of coin without considering the mining cost? Preminer. In current dificulty, 0.00006 gives miner less profit comparing to other alternative.
What I have learned over the last three months of trading in cryptos that there are a lot off greedy pricks and price manipulation going on on all the markets, take mintpal over the last few hours, I saw decreasing sell orders of 1 MZC all the way down, some people really are scumbags.

Man I was in here screaming all night long HOLD!! because I clearly watched the manipulation. ONE mzc for 5699 then another ONE mzc for 5599 then another ONE mzc for 5499

What people do, and the whales make BANK off of this, people look at the big box that says "LAST PRICE" and no matter what it says they treat it like Gospel. They do not know how to read the order books or they are numerically illiterate and don't belong here anyway. Had they read the order books like you did they would have seen that the price was not dropping. But they see the LAST PRICE in big writing, assume that is what EVERYONE is selling for and they just click to dump everything at that price, because the website pre-fills it for you.

No restrictions from Mintpal on minimum orders and they auto-fill the last "fake" price in the sell field....it's almost like they are working together. I know they aren't but the exchanges should limit this crap. Or else you will hear the butthurt call for regulation on cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I think the real money is clearly long term on this one, I never expected to dump it in 24 hours. One reason I could have gotten 2 BTC out yesterday but I left it in, I want to see what I have in 6 - 12 months on this one, since it's actually a serious contender.

The MazaCoin Development Team welcomes everyone from the worldwide Crypto Community to join us, to develop services and to invest and mine MazaCoin. But if you are doing so looking to cash out next week with big profits, you need to seek out one of the latest "Meme" coins - because MazaCoin is simply not designed to behave that way.

where i can see mazacoin dev and pr team?

http://www.mazacoin.org/

Master Coin Maker: AnonymousPirate - www.CryptoDirect.info - [email protected]

BTC Oyate Initiative: Payu Harris - www.KimitsuAssetManagement.com - [email protected]

Lead Developer: Boxxa - Boxxa's Twitter - [email protected]

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/?nick=MazaCoin|?#MazaCoin

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/official-announcements-f4.html

http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/mazacoin-official-white-papers-t8.html
I bought in as it came on mintpal, @10k sat, and one day later i've lost half my money, ffs!

sell sell sell.

No, now is the time to buy buy buy. The reason you lost money is because you are still thinking with the same brain that says  sell! at all time lows and buy! at all time highs.

>>>>I bought in as it came on mintpal, @10k sat

I hope you didn't sell out tonight during the price manipulation. Whales set bear traps everywhere, who do you think was buying up all the panic seller's coins on the cheap?

You aren't selling back to the exchange when you sell in a bear trap (google bear trap) you are selling to another individual.

Is that person crazy to be buying up your cheap (and getting cheaper) coins? Or crazy like a fox?

If you are panic selling, and someone is willing to buy, guess what, it going to go back up., otherwise why would anyone buy something that is "crashing" lol
Check PM please.
DTC unofficial team
It sounds to me like the players behind this pump and dump just used all the recent media attention to make us pump the price up while they just sold their stash into it. And now we're left holding the bag.
More and more media attention is there, more twitter posts and big portal news.

8.2 BTC to buy all orders up to 12k sat on minpal right now. Damn, with 1000+ BTC 24hr volume it's peanuts. Think about it.
half is lost now.

yeah, but someone presses the price down all the time. It's not an ordinary dump, I'm sure.
I think the real money is clearly long term on this one, I never expected to dump it in 24 hours. One reason I could have gotten 2 BTC out yesterday but I left it in, I want to see what I have in 6 - 12 months on this one, since it's actually a serious contender.

The MazaCoin Development Team welcomes everyone from the worldwide Crypto Community to join us, to develop services and to invest and mine MazaCoin. But if you are doing so looking to cash out next week with big profits, you need to seek out one of the latest "Meme" coins - because MazaCoin is simply not designed to behave that way.

where i can see mazacoin dev and pr team?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
It sounds to me like the players behind this pump and dump just used all the recent media attention to pump the price up while they just sold their stash into it. And now we're left holding the bag.

Correct
8.2 BTC to buy all orders up to 12k sat on minpal right now. Damn, with 1000+ BTC 24hr volume it's peanuts. Think about it.
half is lost now.

legendary
Activity: 1288
I wouldn't expect another price rise for a couple of weeks yet people, so just hold unless you wanna take a loss?
Activity: 230
It sounds to me like the players behind this pump and dump just used all the recent media attention to make us pump the price up while they just sold their stash into it. And now we're left holding the bag.
bcd
Activity: 252
Lost 3 btc in profit due to my greediness. Should have sold at 11 or 12K. But sold it at 9K.

Guys always do not go "all in". Have 40 to 50% btc ready to average the loss or buying more.
Activity: 224
My first MZC buy at 15k, second and 10k, and third now at 6k  Cheesy It's a pity I don't have more to invest at this prices
Jump to: