Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 149. (Read 167547 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hedging out of Bitcoin and Aurora as the price drops into MazaCoin as the price rises. That would be a good move  Grin

Im waiting good price for selling my 3.7AUR and invest in maza, Its seems more stable and  less dangerous  Grin
You probably should have sold yesterday or the day before, AUR is only going to be going down now, it's going to plummet even more when they do the supposed "air drop". There's only ~100k coins in circulation, there are 10.5mil coins premined, the skyrocketing price was merely a pump and dump, and too many people have been suckered into buying at such a high price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
*sigh*

Chill your tits men(and women).

I wasn't saying that NOBODY has access to the internet.. I'm fully aware they have a website and all that. I'm talking about the ones who are in a really bad position over there, just like in many other countries.

I'm just asking if there has been any talk about this. I guess paper wallets could work, but I haven't looked much into how they function.

Your question was valid. People in this county earn less than $8,000/year. Not all will have internet access. However, overall the tribe shouldn't have any problem using Mazacoin.
Activity: 30
*sigh*

Chill your tits men(and women).

I wasn't saying that NOBODY has access to the internet.. I'm fully aware they have a website and all that. I'm talking about the ones who are in a really bad position over there, just like in many other countries.

I'm just asking if there has been any talk about this. I guess paper wallets could work, but I haven't looked much into how they function.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

They live in forest with no internet, no laws, can't read and write and hunts animals for food.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Hedging out of Bitcoin and Aurora as the price drops into MazaCoin as the price rises. That would be a good move  Grin

Im waiting good price for selling my 3.7AUR and invest in maza, Its seems more stable and  less dangerous  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
woah, now what fancy county do you hail from, here in Canada one in 50 Canadians own a house let alone internet! were stuck in these igloos in shit eh? rough life? eh

LOL  Grin In the Netherlands we still wear
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Then there is this internet currency. This internet currency requires internet, and a computer/smartphone. Do these people have access to that?

Think before you speak.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
woah, now what fancy county do you hail from, here in Canada one in 50 Canadians own a house let alone internet! were stuck in these igloos in shit eh? rough life? eh
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I've been wondering.

This coin is supposedly for a "poor" county, a large portion of the people there don't have much money and are pretty much broke.

Dollars can be hard to come by for members of the Oglala Lakota Nation.

The tribe’s Pine Ridge reservation encompasses all of Shannon County, South Dakota, the second-poorest county in the country, where residents earn an average yearly salary of less than $8,000.

Then there is this internet currency. This internet currency requires internet, and a computer/smartphone. Do these people have access to that?

They live in the USA is there anyone in the USA who doesn't have the internet? Even poor people use it, not?
Activity: 210

Do you think they prayed to their spirit animals to create their website for them ?

Think before you ask if they have internet when you're reading up on them on their website
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
I've been wondering.

This coin is supposedly for a "poor" county, a large portion of the people there don't have much money and are pretty much broke.

The tribe’s Pine Ridge reservation encompasses all of Shannon County, South Dakota, the second-poorest county in the country, where residents earn an average yearly salary of less than $8,000.

Meanwhile with Iceland (and the Auroracoin), well over 90% of the people have access to the internet and above 80% of the nation is on Facebook.

I'm not trying to bash this coin, it's just a thought that popped into my mind.

** = http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/03/03/9-questions-surrounding-mazacoin-lakota-cryptocurrency-answered-153750
MAZA could be made to many paper wallets and then they just go to the shop or w/e and could scan it. Don't need any high tech just paper.
Activity: 30
I've been wondering.

Meanwhile with Iceland (and the Auroracoin), well over 90% of the people have access to the internet and above 80% of the nation is on Facebook.

I'm not trying to bash this coin, it's just a thought that popped into my mind.

** = http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2014/03/03/9-questions-surrounding-mazacoin-lakota-cryptocurrency-answered-153750
Activity: 112
There's no way this will hit 50-500 million market cap. Wouldn't everyone be...rich?
i dont wanna be rich, just want enough to buy my first ANTminer

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Anyone that has the -datadir parameter in the wallet shortcut working? It's not storing the wallet data in the specific folder..

Also found the same problem yesterday, since i use this parameter for all my wallets. Sad
Yeah exactly.. The only two wallets I've ever experienced this issue with are the TakeiCoin wallet and the MazaCoin wallet. However the TakeiCoin wallet is being updated, with the -datadir option being added. Hope the MazaCoin devs will do the same!
Activity: 99
Activity: 58
Anyone that has the -datadir parameter in the wallet shortcut working? It's not storing the wallet data in the specific folder..

Also found the same problem yesterday, since i use this parameter for all my wallets. Sad
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Activity: 210
Where is all the money ? AUR is down a crap load, Maza is down so where's the investment gone ?
Activity: 84
Mintpal very very active trading right now, 1506BTC volume  Grin
Jump to: