Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 52. (Read 167545 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
PUMP INC!!! Be Ready guys Sell at 8k

Sell at 8K, I bought in at 10K, so no I won't be selling yet.

How many people here believe that the price will go up?

As I read it, there is no cap on the amount of coins to be minted, so that kind of scares me right now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Suprnova added a MZC Pool:

https://mzc.suprnova.cc

Currently 0% Fee, in a secured, DDoS protected environment. A massive server, with lots of power.
Stratum, Vardiff, everything you need for ASIC-Friendly SHA256 hashing.

Get your ASIC's in, lets get those TH's in the MZC Network !

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Stop this panic selling. The price are not going to be less than 3.5k
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

haha i bought at 15k and at 7k, so no i wont sell at 8k  Grin
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

Everytime over the last 3 days the coin goes to 4000-5000 and starts to go below that - someone comes and buys it all.

So why would someone do that everytime? Maybe they know something eh? Like they know what THEY are going to do.
When they want to they just make the price go up after buying off all the cheap coins.

Pretty much sums up the last 2 days. And the next week or so.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Come to

For a good, Reliable Pool that pays out instantly

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
if this goes to the moon, wouldnt that make all of us rich as fuck  Huh So how could that be possible?! cant be that many rich people suddenly....

It's very simple, more people buy into the coin as the prices goes up, I was buying The Moon at 1 for days and days on Coinex, people started buying in, I think it went to 37 for a short time the day it hit Cryptsy, I sold out at 25 and 35, massive profits.
Anything is possible.Don't set any limitations.
if this goes to the moon, wouldnt that make all of us rich as fuck  Huh So how could that be possible?! cant be that many rich people suddenly....
Activity: 14
Unfortunatelly I have to agree that this coin is over.
You might not want to see because you are emotionally invested in it and also probably have many coins, but it is just one of many coins that are the same now.

Crypto marked has changed much. If you are still thinking like you were thinking in January or February you are wrong. It's better to cut the losses, sell the coin and move to one of the newer coins that will become trendy when they hit the market. Just check the calendar of recently launched coins and pick one of them, buy, sell when it hits cryptsy and profit. My bet is on Heisenberg HEX coin, because of huge interest of people in Breaking Bad and potential for many memes. The gathered massive hashrate and the coin was just launched. I am hoping to gain what I've lost on this coin fast.

true or not, i hate posts like this. so trendy, much memes... wow! it cheapens alt currency, to me this is about peaceful evolution, destroying the machine...
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Seriosuly guys,if you even look at the orders in cryptsy you'll see that's a dump-people selling 6 or 10 or 100 MZC just to dump the price.And that's like about half of the sell orders right now.That will last shortly.

yea i see it... each time someone tries to sell lets say 2000 coins someone comes in and sells 100 for 1 sat less then that person at 2000 coins drops 1 sat.. that person leaves the 100 but puts another 100 for 1 sat lower and keeps doing that until 2000 is low enough for him and then he buys all 2000 and starts on next victom

been watchin for 3 hours now

Grin indeed.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Punic sellers - please do sell in the next 8 - 10 hours so i can buy as i will go to sleep after. So if you do crash the price down please do so during the day, not during the night. thank you for understanding.

Grin Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
It comes down to if the Lakota leaders/bank will endorse the idea. At present that hasn't happened, although they may be on a learning curve and require time for consideration. They definitely do not like fiat and are promoting silver, gold, and copper.
http://www.freelakotabank.com/lakota-currency/

Free Lakota Bank video (2012)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tWstW0pkO0
I seriously doubt the best thing to do now is to sell.What do you think,guys?

I think it's a bad move to sell now! It doesn't have a large marketcap at all compared to other coins which is junk in comparison. It's obvious that people are manipulating the market in order to get cheaper coins. These people will only let the price go up before they have enough coins or if it will cost them to much to keep the price low. So the best you can do in the current situation is to hold!
Activity: 336
Seriosuly guys,if you even look at the orders in cryptsy you'll see that's a dump-people selling 6 or 10 or 100 MZC just to dump the price.And that's like about half of the sell orders right now.That will last shortly.

yea i see it... each time someone tries to sell lets say 2000 coins someone comes in and sells 100 for 1 sat less then that person at 2000 coins drops 1 sat.. that person leaves the 100 but puts another 100 for 1 sat lower and keeps doing that until 2000 is low enough for him and then he buys all 2000 and starts on next victom

been watchin for 3 hours now
I seriously doubt the best thing to do now is to sell.What do you think,guys?

No, it will go up again, people laughed at me when I was buying huge amounts of The Moon at 1, sold at 35.
Pages:
Jump to: