Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 53. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Let's all be honest, this coin was and is complete junk. It only existed as a vehicle to make a quick P&D on the tails of AUR which it did admirably.  This coin is not an investment, it's an amusement park ride and it's time to get off before you get sick.

If you don't want your coins, sell them to me. I gladly buy them!  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Let's all be honest, this coin was and is complete junk. It only existed as a vehicle to make a quick P&D on the tails of AUR which it did admirably.  This coin is not an investment, it's an amusement park ride and it's time to get off before you get sick.

+1

Just move to one of the newer coins. I picked up Heisenberg because I think that is is catchy and is not on the big exchanges yet (only Cryptorush) but you might pick something else.

If you lost money on this coin don't wait for a miracle. Just move to another coin and earn your money there.

Like we're going to listen to your advice, you lost money on this coin, go cry somewhere else  Cheesy
I seriously doubt the best thing to do now is to sell.What do you think,guys?
Activity: 672
Merit: 265

+1

Just move to one of the newer coins. I picked up Heisenberg because I think that is is catchy and is not on the big exchanges yet (only Cryptorush) but you might pick something else.

If you lost money on this coin don't wait for a miracle. Just move to another coin and earn your money there.

Coming from a man who make a loss on coins lol
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

+1

All coins except BTC are complete junk.
Merit: 252
Unfortunatelly I have to agree that this coin is over.
You might not want to see because you are emotionally invested in it and also probably have many coins, but it is just one of many coins that are the same now.

Crypto marked has changed much. If you are still thinking like you were thinking in January or February you are wrong. It's better to cut the losses, sell the coin and move to one of the newer coins that will become trendy when they hit the market. Just check the calendar of recently launched coins and pick one of them, buy, sell when it hits cryptsy and profit. My bet is on Heisenberg HEX coin, because of huge interest of people in Breaking Bad and potential for many memes. The gathered massive hashrate and the coin was just launched. I am hoping to gain what I've lost on this coin fast.
Wow,seriously?Again panic selling.

I know lol, I wish there was more people like him going around  Grin Selling at a loss is someone else's gain haha
You might not want to see because you are emotionally invested in it and also probably have many coins, but it is just one of many coins that are the same now.

Crypto marked has changed much. If you are still thinking like you were thinking in January or February you are wrong. It's better to cut the losses, sell the coin and move to one of the newer coins that will become trendy when they hit the market. Just check the calendar of recently launched coins and pick one of them, buy, sell when it hits cryptsy and profit. My bet is on Heisenberg HEX coin, because of huge interest of people in Breaking Bad and potential for many memes. The gathered massive hashrate and the coin was just launched. I am hoping to gain what I've lost on this coin fast.
Wow,seriously?Again panic selling.Here it comes the promotion of other coins.
There is no connection between them.He is promoting the coin and the coin can be adopted by the bank and used by it.

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
well googled it, a lot of warnings BUT no actual facts. In fact every article has clearly states that we warn you to trust these fellas but they havent done n e thing wrong yet...
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS IT IS OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BY THE FREELAKOTABANK! !~~~~~~~~~!!!!! MAZA IS CONFIRMED http://imgur.com/mVARF82 SPREAD THE WORD
What is this bank?

google it, everyone please, i would like to hear some others take on this. payu seems legit, has a solid background and vision... but everything i come across in regards to the free lakota bank points towards bad news. claims of embezzlement and scams galore.
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
I think that a huge rise in the coin is possible in the short term.But it depends on a lot of factors.Aur also went up really fast.What I try to say is that if even the same thing doesn't happen,it doesn't mean that the value of the coin won't explode at a certain time.

Aur went up so much because there were only 100k coins. This coin has too many and once it got hyped and people started mining it heavily it killed the value. This basically happens to all new coins. I don't see this coin going back up in value tbh as more and more coins are mined and dumped.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
best thing is to just keep bumping the price to a acceptable level
Activity: 336
i think the coin jumped up too quickly and now is coming down to its real value and people freaked
I think that a huge rise in the coin is possible in the short term.But it depends on a lot of factors.Aur also went up really fast.What I try to say is that if even the same thing doesn't happen,it doesn't mean that the value of the coin won't explode at a certain time.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Will you people just fucking stop, the Lakota nation is not adopting a crypto as their respective currency.  Iceland isn't gonna be fucking rich either.  Stop making crypto a fucking joke pump and dump and work towards growing it practically.
Activity: 336
Hello.So let's assume what happened recently.There was a pump and then shortly after that the dump occured.That's what also happened on mintpal several days ago.We are in a situation where we don't know what our next move should be.But,seriously,let's look at what is likely to happen.The big news for the coin are not here yet.And there is a lot more publicity to come and more clarification for the people out there.We are in the phase where the miners dump their coins on the market,the traders try to get what they want as the hype sustained on a really high level.We have to look a little more in the long term.And let the hype and everyone there panic selling and being influenced by the violatile market calm down.We saw what the coin can get to in a short time-it was way above 10k.So it seems all this way and down was a result of many factors,which led the coin to being at this place now.But let's look at what happened to Aur for example.Seriously,I see big value in the coin.But we'll have to see how things work out.I believe a lot that it will have success.Let's take it there.

ok if that the case what do think is needed to slowly grow the value of the coin. did aur start this low and then gain ground?
Hello.So let's assume what happened recently.There was a pump and then shortly after that the dump occured.That's what also happened on mintpal several days ago.We are in a situation where we don't know what our next move should be.But,seriously,let's look at what is likely to happen.The big news for the coin are not here yet.And there is a lot more publicity to come and more clarification for the people out there.We are in the phase where the miners dump their coins on the market,the traders try to get what they want as the hype sustained on a really high level.We have to look a little more in the long term.And let the hype and everyone there panic selling and being influenced by the violatile market calm down.We saw what the coin can get to in a short time-it was way above 10k.So it seems all this way and down was a result of many factors,which led the coin to being at this place now.But let's look at what happened to Aur for example.Seriously,I see big value in the coin.But we'll have to see how things work out.I believe a lot that it will have success.Let's take it there.
Pages:
Jump to: