Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 51. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How low will this go?

As low as the nefarious creature manipulating prices so low wants it to go. I have pretty strong hands and enjoy taking risks but even this low I'm having doubts about bag holding this coin
how much do u have ?

I only have about 1k coins, 500 I bought at 10k the other 500 I bought at 5k so I'm not overly concerned about losing money but I'd rather get at least some money back if I can if this coin just keeps freefalling. Somebody though really wants this coins to drop in value and the only thing making me not so sell yet is the hundreds of BTC volume still being thrown at the coin despite the price fall
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I think the mining difficulty goes up in three months, and there's no cap on the amount of coins minted Shocked Cry

I guess I gotta ride this bitch all the way coz i'm in too deep to sell out now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
you think it would make sense to sell at cryptsy and buy back at mintpal at the moment? (obviously id have to move my btc)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
wow its at freaking 2,5k............................ And I bought at 15k fuck fuck fuck, why didnt i just wait a bit Cry

I feel your pain bro Cry

Man I bought at 5k and I am pissed, I want to buy other coins but all free money I had I invested in this... Need to sell at 10k
legendary
You can see the price manipulation on mintpal, 20 MZC sell orders all the way down.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How low will this go?

As low as the nefarious creature manipulating prices so low wants it to go. I have pretty strong hands and enjoy taking risks but even this low I'm having doubts about bag holding this coin
how much do u have ?
legendary
wow its at freaking 2,5k............................ And I bought at 15k fuck fuck fuck, why didnt i just wait a bit Cry

I feel your pain bro Cry
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How low will this go?

Activity: 336
CHEAP MZC AT MINTPAL. PANIC SELLERS AT 26K SATOSHI NOW. JUST BOUGHT MORE

just saying Smiley

yea im in the process of moving btc over to mintpal now to buy good chunk of coin
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
And. Not all coins are scam for those who make accusations without any reason. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izjmxRfZlPU

The guy looks very friendly!
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
haha

Check the price  Grin

Somebody sold this lol

2014-03-08 10:07:32   SELL   0.00002611   48957.44465549   1.27827887

In 3 mins in went back up to 2900  Cheesy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
CHEAP MZC AT MINTPAL. PANIC SELLERS AT 26K SATOSHI NOW. JUST BOUGHT MORE

just saying Smiley
PUMP INC!!! Be Ready guys Sell at 8k

Sell at 8K, I bought in at 10K, so no I won't be selling yet.

How many people here believe that the price will go up?

As I read it, there is no cap on the amount of coins to be minted, so that kind of scares me right now.
It Really depend what people decide for the price but as most ppl came in at 8k-20k so deffenetly the price should go back to this are as ppl weiting that. Other thing is that whales who are mining the coin many of them want to be greedy and keep the coins till they increase in price so there is no way IT being DUMPED. If There would be FBI involved then forget about your marketing or mining this coin. As now this coin is still aveilable then it means nothing happened! Fbi Would contact all the markets first to remove it In ''Case'' The Dev messed with Laws. This is Long term Investment
Dont panic Cheesy
Why do they put lots of 100 coin orders in decreasing order. Doesn't that makes it obvious that someone is trying to push the price?

it's obvious if you pay attention, a LOT of people don't, evidently
PUMP INC!!! Be Ready guys Sell at 8k

Sell at 8K, I bought in at 10K, so no I won't be selling yet.

How many people here believe that the price will go up?

As I read it, there is no cap on the amount of coins to be minted, so that kind of scares me right now.
It Really depend what people decide for the price but as most ppl came in at 8k-20k so deffenetly the price should go back to this are as ppl weiting that. Other thing is that whales who are mining the coin many of them want to be greedy and keep the coins till they increase in price so there is no way IT being DUMPED. If There would be FBI involved then forget about your marketing or mining this coin. As now this coin is still aveilable then it means nothing happened! Fbi Would contact all the markets first to remove it In ''Case'' The Dev messed with Laws. This is Long term Investment
Why do they put lots of 100 coin orders in decreasing order. Doesn't that makes it obvious that someone is trying to push the price?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
i just bought at 32k satoshi on mintpal
Just so you know, the price isn't this low naturally... nobody would be buying up so many coins at 3.5k if they thought it was going to keep going down... just look at the order books Wink
Pages:
Jump to: