Pages:
Author

Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph - page 54. (Read 167545 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

That's a popcorn about every two seconds.  So he is eating 1800 popcorns per hour.  mother of god.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
down down down we go.. buy buy buy then back up up up rinse and repeat
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
um, lol i didin't make  shit off of maza i lost a bit 0.05  im saying it's been a good experience for me, how could i make that, i was in the #maza chat room asking people how to upload a imgur file................ im a fucking noob...........
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
LOL! THIS IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD IN MONTH'S TRUELY AMAZING

Make that up chief? http://i.imgur.com/mVARF82.png?1
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
MazaCoin went from 15k to 4k once it hit Cryptsy.  Why would you even sell that low?
Because people hate money, so they just throw it away. Like 'oh I got 200$, oh wait I hate it!, it's too much, let's throw 150$ away.

Lol.. ya.

But actually it was at 5k and went to 7k then back to 5k after cryptsy.

So no it didn't.
LOL! THIS IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I'VE HAD IN MONTH'S TRUELY AMAZING
MazaCoin went from 15k to 4k once it hit Cryptsy.  Why would you even sell that low?
Because people hate money, so they just throw it away. Like 'oh I got 200$, oh wait I hate it!, it's too much, let's throw 150$ away.

Activity: 378
Embrace change
Activity: 434
Has anyone had trouble with mazacoind taking a long time to respond? If I just run "./mazacoind getinfo" it takes 16 seconds. The blockchain is downloaded and current, server load is fine, other coins returning getinfo in < .1 seconds. Not sure where to even start to try and figure this out. Nothing unusual in the .mazacoin/debug.log file.

If I tail -f the debug.log file, the ThreadRPCServer method=getinfo doesn't appear until after the long delay either. So it might just be in the client side.

Edit: Actually, the instant I do the getinfo command some CBlock stuff appears in the log file instantly. Then ~16 seconds late some more, the method line, and the result is available. Watching top, mazacoind maxes out the CPU until the response is provided.

Edit: Someone provided a fix here that worked great: http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/post232.html#p232
legendary
fun watching the orderbook on cryptsy. None actually buys anything, just moving around the orders like crazy, haha.

By the way, it seems that the market has stagnated, doesn't move either up or down much.

yeah ?

MZC/BTC    MazaCoin    222 BTC    

That is Maza volume so far on Cryptsy.

You people amuse me. Always complaining when price drops. Out comes all the "scam" talk.
The prices go up and down all the time on all these coins.

You really think this coin isn't at some point going up again?

If you bought it yesterday at 4000 and sold at 7000 today do you realize how much money that is in 24 hours in profit?
That is exactly what it did in price INCREASE today.

It's hilarious to read what people are writing.

yeah, I slept through that..

Fair enough. I slept through half this stuff too. Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
fun watching the orderbook on cryptsy. None actually buys anything, just moving around the orders like crazy, haha.

By the way, it seems that the market has stagnated, doesn't move either up or down much.

yeah ?

You people amuse me. Always complaining when price drops. Out comes all the "scam" talk.

If you bought it yesterday at 4000 and sold at 7000 today do you realize how much money that is in 24 hours in profit?

yeah, I slept through that..
legendary

yeah ?

Even total scam coins came back from the DEAD to go up 1000%. Totally abandoned coins like TIPS. TWICE!!! A fortune. Get some brains and pay attention people.

Be happy it goes down. When it hits a bottom then buy it. That is a GOOD thing.
If you don't someone else is happy to make that 60% profit in a day for you.

Embrace change
Damn I hate this cryptsy, going back to mintpal.

What's wrong with cryptsy?
Very slow, can't cancel orders in 1-2 seconds like @mintpal.

What's wrong with cryptsy?
legendary
This is what happens when people try to change their world. They get attacked.

Look at Bitcoin.

If you cannot handle Crypto. Then go home now.
Meanwhile behind the scenes hundreds of millions and possibly billions are being invested in Bitcoin businesses.
Embrace change
Pages:
Jump to: