Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for? - page 2. (Read 5066 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7084583

Ok, you are right, I stand corrected  Wink

so man, at least you have a thing or two to look forward to. i really hoe we get marcus smart with that #7 pick.. that or randle. as laker fans, we're still royally screwed with our roster.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

Ok, you are right, I stand corrected  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Gonna have to go with the Mavericks on this one.  Despite Tim Duncan's comment(s).
Activity: 854

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!

that sucker, keithers  Grin

i think the only reason why miami is getting blown out is that they really do seem tired. i was expecting them to come out hot right at the start.. and i was thinking at the start of the 3rd, they would cut most of the lead.

they are pretty much done for. oh and i hope that lebron, wade, and bosh opt-in and stay for 2 more years.. i don't think they will win next year with the same lineup.. and if ray allen retires, then goodbye championship #3.
'

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

i was feeling good about the spurs.. and then tim duncan went out and said something along the lines of "we'll get it this time." i think sometimes the players know how well they're going to perform beforehand. a high character guy like TD saying that really hammered down the deal for me. plus i felt the heartbreaking loss last year would really motivate them.
legendary
Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!

i think the only reason why miami is getting blown out is that they really do seem tired. i was expecting them to come out hot right at the start.. and i was thinking at the start of the 3rd, they would cut most of the lead.

they are pretty much done for. oh and i hope that lebron, wade, and bosh opt-in and stay for 2 more years.. i don't think they will win next year with the same lineup.. and if ray allen retires, then goodbye championship #3.
'

legendary
Activity: 1162
Miami playing with no heart. Spurs full team including the bench are fully focused and in win mode

Activity: 854
Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!
The winner of Game 4 to win the whole thing
My sense is both teams know this, game on!

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.

I doubt they will end up actually getting Carmelo.   It is possible though if Lebron is willing to take less than the max salary, and they get rid or some people...

it's very feasible in my opinion.. and yeah, lebron would have to take a salary cut. wade and bosh are marginalized, so i could see them doing 5 years at 13 million each. maybe lebron can take something like $20.. in that case, it'd be 26+20 = $46 million.. which leaves plenty of room to sign melo.

so anyway, do you feel good about your chances of winning now keithers?
legendary

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.

I doubt they will end up actually getting Carmelo.   It is possible though if Lebron is willing to take less than the max salary, and they get rid or some people...

legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
SPURS FTW!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
if you frequent shaqtin a fool you'd know if i were joking or not
legendary
the denver nuggets
javale mcgee is on a whole new level compared to chumps like kevin durant

Chumps like Kevin Durant?   Are you serious?  He is one of the best scorers that we have seen in a long time.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
the denver nuggets
javale mcgee is on a whole new level compared to chumps like kevin durant
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Man i never seen this game so good. This was the best basketball game ever that i watched on TV is was to good to be true.

I'm not favorite of no miami no spurs, was for clipers but this is man... can find any word.

Pages:
Jump to: