Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for? - page 5. (Read 5066 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i do.. .1 btc it is. me the spurs, you the heat.

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
First two games are showing odds makers going for The Spurs.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

Championship Odds

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

I'll take the the Spurs to win it all!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not? sorry, i may sound a bit paranoid to you.. but i know too many people who make bets and don't pay them, all while i'm the type of person to pay his shit when he puts it on the line.
legendary

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?
Activity: 291
Was rooting for the Thunders
Heat for me now

legendary

legendary
Activity: 290

We wanted to let you know that you can bet on your favorite NBA team on Predictious.

Here are the current odds on the Finals Winning Team:

Contract     Lay     Back
San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.96
Miami Heatx1.96x1.64

You can also bet on all the Final sequel games from here.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
miami is still a contender and all, but this year they are clearly not the same as they were in previous years. it looks like they are a step slower and their defense is not nearly as dominant. if the heat do get past the pacers, and that's a big IF, i'd still say the spurs will win it. they are hungry from last year.

My point the same. Still hopping to see good basket, cuz my favorite this year LAC didn't make it for Finals. Hope they done it next year
Watched last night game miami - indiana. Good game but my expectation for miami were high, I hope the will do better but it was little less then I expected.

miami is still a contender and all, but this year they are clearly not the same as they were in previous years. it looks like they are a step slower and their defense is not nearly as dominant. if the heat do get past the pacers, and that's a big IF, i'd still say the spurs will win it. they are hungry from last year.
legendary
Watched last night game miami - indiana. Good game but my expectation for miami were high, I hope the will do better but it was little less then I expected.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
LA Clippers.  Cool
legendary
The refs handed the series to OKC. I think OKC probably has a better chance of beating the Spurs, and then losing to Miami though. San Antonio has the best chance of beating Miami, but probably will lose to OKC. I dont think the Pacers have any chance in the world of winning it all...
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
LA Clippers
their biggest problem is defense really. they are decent at it, but KD went cold for a while... but they couldn't stop westbrook OR KD at the end of games. points were had too easily. they need a good defender at the 3. they are a good team overall, but not championship caliber. i also don't think blake griffin is as good as everyone thinks, though he has made some big leaps this year.
legendary
I will support for LAC last two games i watched (4 n 5) n loved them but i think that they were damaged by referees in last game.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I would like the Spurs to now go all the way and win it
Fingers crossed!
Pages:
Jump to: