Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for? - page 4. (Read 5066 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
whatever the case may be, the spurs and their turnovers are killing me tonight.. doesn't look good for us. i really hoe they can redeem themselves after choking last year. so far wade looks pretty good.. resting him paid off.

Told you the Spurs would take game 1 Smiley.   They got lucky that Lebron couldn't finish the game... they must have broken the air conditioner in there on purpose...
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
whatever the case may be, the spurs and their turnovers are killing me tonight.. doesn't look good for us. i really hoe they can redeem themselves after choking last year. so far wade looks pretty good.. resting him paid off.
legendary
eh, not going great so far into the 4th. my friend said miami was the favorite, at least on the odds.. but oh well. i might end up losing, but it's just $64

I think the odds went back and forth.   San Antonio was -5 tonight, so they were the pretty strong favorites in Game 1
eh, not going great so far into the 4th. my friend said miami was the favorite, at least on the odds.. but oh well. i might end up losing, but it's just $64
legendary
....And we are under way!   Spurs are looking good so far in game one...  I think the will definitely win the first one at home.  I am hoping Miami can steal at least one in San Antonio.   If they don't they are in trouble.
legendary
yeah will be watching, especially now that i have some money riding on the series. i hope miami chokes and fails big time. right now, i'm more interested in the lakers draft though. i really want marcus smart or julius randle.. anyone else at the #7 spot, i'm not really high on.

You think they will try and make a play for Lebron or Carmello?   I think they potentially have a shot at Carmello...don't think Lebron would want to come to Kobe town...

no i don't think they are coming. maybe kevin love in 2015 though. next season is probably going to be dreadful as a laker fan, especially considering that they traded away their first rounder, which is lottery protected 1-5.

Kevin Love is good, but is in no way a franchise player.  TBH, I don't think Carmello is either.   The Lakers have an ownership problem.  Jeanie needs to be running that team, not her brother.   He is basically taking a wrecking ball to the legacy of the Lakers...
yeah will be watching, especially now that i have some money riding on the series. i hope miami chokes and fails big time. right now, i'm more interested in the lakers draft though. i really want marcus smart or julius randle.. anyone else at the #7 spot, i'm not really high on.

You think they will try and make a play for Lebron or Carmello?   I think they potentially have a shot at Carmello...don't think Lebron would want to come to Kobe town...

no i don't think they are coming. maybe kevin love in 2015 though. next season is probably going to be dreadful as a laker fan, especially considering that they traded away their first rounder, which is lottery protected 1-5.
legendary

legendary
@Beetcoin...  Game 1 tonight... are you going to be watching?  We will see who gets off to a good start for our little bet Smiley
Activity: 290
Odds have changed again, updated ones:

Decimal:
Contract     Lay     Back
San Antonio Spursx1.52x1.96
Miami Heatx1.96x1.52

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-194+96
Miami Heat+96-194
the heat are still ridiculously good, but it seems like they aren't as good as last year.. they may have peaked. in the coming seasons, if ray allen retires and bosh/wade/lebron don't opt out, they won't have much wiggle room.. so i really hope they lose this year, and duncan stays for another year. there's no other team that can really challenge miami, imo, except *maybe* OKC.
Activity: 462
Updated odds (Miami Heat still favourite):

San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.89
Miami Heatx1.89x1.64

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-156-112
Miami Heat-112-156

First game is of course for spurs, and probably the series too, heat are good but i dont think they can complete a 3 series streak.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Wooo once again like last year it will be spurs at heat. Go spurs, we will win this time!
legendary
You guys should lay some bets down Smiley.   Me and Beetcoin just made one for fun..he took Spurs, I took Heat
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Miami is strong, but San Antonio has all the means to be able to forget last year ....
People like Duncan, Ginobili and Parker will have a big desire to rebuild and have quality and experience to do it.
Activity: 290
Updated odds (Miami Heat still favourite):

San Antonio Spursx1.64x1.89
Miami Heatx1.89x1.64

Money Line:
San Antonio Spurs-156-112
Miami Heat-112-156

legendary
Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i do.. .1 btc it is. me the spurs, you the heat.

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!

do you think there's some sort of psychological difference between betting with BTC vs. cash? would you be willing to bet $65 cash on the heat?

I actually have cash bet on the Heat against some of the people in my office.   I like betting with BTC, just for fun...not for large amounts..
Now that the clips are long gone, I am hoping that Miami completes the three-peat

screw that, i don't like the heat at all.. even though lebron is a lot more likable. i like the spurs.. so many individual parts to that team that i find it great. there has been no other franchise quite like them.

Wanna do a small bet just for fun? I'll take the heat and you can have the spurs? We can bet something that is super small... Like 0.1 btc or something?

that would be fun.. problem is, how do you trust that i will pay? and how will i trust that you will as well?

I always pay when I owe anybody. We can use this thread as reference for the bet... It's only 0.1 btc.  We can post trust to each others profile afterwards... Are you good for the money? It's not worth it to escrow for such a tiny amount... Don't you agree?

i guess we will have to both trust each other.. and .1 btc is still, at this moment, $64.. but hey, we make that much in our ad sigs.. so why not?

Ok cool Smiley. If you win PM me your btc address, and I will pay you the same day, I will send you mine if I win. This is for the whole series right?

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!

do you think there's some sort of psychological difference between betting with BTC vs. cash? would you be willing to bet $65 cash on the heat?  maybe since i didn't really "earn" that btc, except for maybe doing a sig campaign.
legendary

yep whole series. btw, i really do think spurs will win it - not just because i want it to do happen. i'm too cheap to actually put $60 on the line unless i really thought i had a better than 50% to win it  Grin

I kind of agree with you lol...but I am willing to take the Heat...  Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: