Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for? - page 8. (Read 5066 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Anybody following the NBA Playoffs this year? Been a really exciting first round so far! Smiley

I haven't been following in a while, but maybe I'll catch a few games this year to see if Michael Jordan can win one more!
He's still around, right?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
This year has been good so far.
I find it hard to get excited about the NBA Playoffs since pro basketball has proven to be fixed/rigged/corrupt more than once.
An upset by Dallas would have been exciting, but the Spurs are a quality team.

The Pacers upsetting the Heat would make a great story, after they have been in a tailspin the last month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I was rooting for the Mavs tonight
Gutting defeat now I have to find a new team to root for
Any suggestions?

i'd say the spurs, but considering today's events.. i don't know.
Activity: 462
I was rooting for the Mavs tonight
Gutting defeat now I have to find a new team to root for
Any suggestions?
btw, i only care about may 20th, when the lakers get their pick. clippers can burn in hell for all i care. we have something like a 20% chance to land a top 3 pick.. which means a franchise-type player. i consider wiggins, embid, and exum to be franchise type players, so i really hope we land a top 3.

Think they will go after Carmelo or Lebron? I think Carmelo is more of a possibility than Lebron...

lebron won't come to LA. carmelo will imo either go to chicago or stay in new york.. i think more likely he's going to chicago though.

i really hope he doesn't come to LA. i don't think he's a great fit, and he's already 30+ now. if we don't end up with a top 3 pick, i'm okay with trading our pick for a player who is youngish and can contribute.. like kevin love. we could just get him in free agency though.. just build the pieces until 2015. kobe's contract is killing the lakers' cap space though.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
btw, i only care about may 20th, when the lakers get their pick. clippers can burn in hell for all i care. we have something like a 20% chance to land a top 3 pick.. which means a franchise-type player. i consider wiggins, embid, and exum to be franchise type players, so i really hope we land a top 3.

Think they will go after Carmelo or Lebron? I think Carmelo is more of a possibility than Lebron...
legendary
Clippers for sure. NBA playoffs have seemed so rigged so far though. Refs trying way too hard to extend each series to 7 games.

when does the nba not seem rigged anyways? i think they most likely are rigged, but i'm not sure how. do they decide who wins, or do they just decide who covers the line?

I feel like the refs and the executives are in on it, but the players are not. I mean sometimes you can tell when the players are trying to cover the over, when the game is already decided and there are one or two guys still playing their hardest.. But generally speaking it seems like only the refs are the ones who know what the outcome is supposed to be
Clippers for sure. NBA playoffs have seemed so rigged so far though. Refs trying way too hard to extend each series to 7 games.

when does the nba not seem rigged anyways? i think they most likely are rigged, but i'm not sure how. do they decide who wins, or do they just decide who covers the line?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Oklahoma City Thunder and LA Clippers won last night nice games.

Couldn't sleep so i watch it.
i don't bet with bitcoin.. i do it with cash maybe once a year with a friend. actually last year i made 3 bets and won 2.. the previous year i made 1 bet and lost.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Washington Wizards, Go Marcin Gortat, go Polish Hammer Cheesy

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The 2 most exciting series so far...Houston-Portland and OKC-Memphis!!

Too bad the two teams I'm rooting for in these series are on the brink of elimination...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i forgot to mention does anyone here bet on the nba play offs? and where do they bet and how much do you normally bet and have u had any success. i dont sports bet cause i feel in most sports except football teams are only 60% to win on a best day and the right bet cause of the odds

I don't know where either. We have football betting but not basketball.  But I really like the fast paced action of basketball! Smiley
Merit: 251
i forgot to mention does anyone here bet on the nba play offs? and where do they bet and how much do you normally bet and have u had any success. i dont sports bet cause i feel in most sports except football teams are only 60% to win on a best day and the right bet cause of the odds
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Clips!  Also second anyone but Heat...
I am rooting for the Atlanta Hawks. I hope that Pero Antic and DeMarre Carroll, with help from Paul Millsap and Kyle Korver will allow the Hawks to smash their opponents.  Grin

the hawks might have the worst fanbase in the entire league.. you are a rare breed.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Anyone but heat.
Pages:
Jump to: