Pages:
Author

Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for? - page 6. (Read 5066 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i don't think OKC is a top tier team.. imo, it's between the spurs and miami right now. i don't know if OKC is not top tier because of the coaching or just the type of team basketball. they're not fun to watch either way though, it's just hero ball/iso.
Activity: 462
Given all that's happened would be great if the Clippers went all the way
For the team, not sterling
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i go for San Antonio Spurs.
Heat. I'm a fan of wade

eh, i don't like his game much. i've never been a fan of it, and imo my opinion about his is starting to prove true. he's a 1 dimensional player who isn't able to do anything except penetrate. he's 32 and his shooting is no better today than it was 10 years ago. it might be too late for him to build any sort of skillset outside penetrating. he's old now, so speed is no longer something he can rely on. by the time he's 35, he'll probably be something like a 10PPG guy.
Activity: 21
Heat. I'm a fan of wade
Activity: 13
Clippers.. i am a huge fan.
SAS is the one I am cheering for now  Tongue and obviously they are already at the semi-finals considering they are winning by 10-15 on PTB and only ~2 minutes remaining.

me too. with the way they lost last year, i think they're going to come back stronger against miami. and i hope they destroy the heat, who are not as good this year as they were last (wade has regressed). if kawhi leonard can lock KD down, as we've seen a few games in the playoffs so far, i think OKC is toast.
oXo
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
SAS is the one I am cheering for now  Tongue and obviously they are already at the semi-finals considering they are winning by 10-15 on PTB and only ~2 minutes remaining.
i actually kinda felt bad for the clippers... though, to be fair, matt barnes fouled jackson.

i also think CP3 played horribly to end the game. he seemed timid, as if he were only trying to protect the lead to close the game.

Chris Paul definitely messed up, I think he was thinking that he was going to get fouled, so he was trying to throw up a three pointer from way back there.  On that instant replay play with Reggie Jackson, Barnes definitely fouled him, but you can't go back and call a foul with instant replay.   You are only supposed to be able to determine who touched the ball last Sad

"barely fouling" is still fouling. he his the wrist/hand, which caused the ball to go out of bounds. CP3 probably hates himself now.. he turned the ball over and then fouled westbrook on a 3 point shot.. i mean, shit, if he had just stood there westbrook probably would have missed the shot anyways.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
i actually kinda felt bad for the clippers... though, to be fair, matt barnes fouled jackson.

i also think CP3 played horribly to end the game. he seemed timid, as if he were only trying to protect the lead to close the game.

Chris Paul definitely messed up, I think he was thinking that he was going to get fouled, so he was trying to throw up a three pointer from way back there.  On that instant replay play with Reggie Jackson, Barnes definitely fouled him, but you can't go back and call a foul with instant replay.   You are only supposed to be able to determine who touched the ball last Sad

legendary
Thunder  Grin

That call that the ref made giving the ball to OKC after it went off Reggie Jackson's hand was so so bad.   The refs basically handed the series to OKC.   Then they made matters even worse by calling the foul on the Westbrook 3 point attempt.   If you are going to call that foul, then you have to at least call the foul in the last 4 seconds of the game when they fouled Chris Paul when he was driving to the basket...

Miami will probably win their series in 6 games...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Thunder  Grin
I'm a big fan of LA Clippers.

Obviously Deandre Jordan is not the best player on the Clippers (especially his Free Throw percentage), but oddly enough (or maybe not that weird), they seem to win when he has a productive game, or lose when he does not have a good game.

If he could start making his free throws, he wouldn't be such a liability in the 4th quarter of big games...

he's pretty important to them. he's no offensive juggernaut, but he catches so many lobs that it makes penetrating easier for chris paul or griffin. the defender either has to step up or sag off to DJ. defensively he's been beastly too, something goes unnoticed more than offensive contributions.
legendary

Obviously Deandre Jordan is not the best player on the Clippers (especially his Free Throw percentage), but oddly enough (or maybe not that weird), they seem to win when he has a productive game, or lose when he does not have a good game.

If he could start making his free throws, he wouldn't be such a liability in the 4th quarter of big games...
Activity: 560
if the clippers make it to the finals, i guess i'd have to root for them.. don't want miami winning 3 in a row. i still think san antonio is a favorite to reach the finals though.

I think the Spurs have the best shot at beating Miami, but I think OKC beats the Spurs, in a series, so it's a weird triangle. The clippers are the wild card to win

every great team is starting to look not so great.. well, except for miami. damnit.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
I am going to go with the Clippers now

I hope so i like then but this time they have really good chances
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
Activity: 462
I am going to go with the Clippers now
OKC come in a close second in my affections