Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 12. (Read 198632 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
November 24, 2012, 11:01:06 AM
Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.

You can often get stuff notarized for free at your bank  Grin

I'd like to know where you bank?

I've been told the same thing in the past, went to the bank and got to the notary, who then asked me what I needed before referring me to an outside notary.  Turned out both my banks are only free for banking related documents.  Eg, if I want to close a loan there.

I kindly ask, and receive, said services from my insurance agent. But, then again, I'm the one that fills up the candy dishes at her office--weekly--so that I have a better choice of sweets when I visit.

You fill up both her candy dishes?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 23, 2012, 11:15:00 PM
Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.

I've been told the same thing in the past, went to the bank and got to the notary, who then asked me what I needed before referring me to an outside notary.  Turned out both my banks are only free for banking related documents.  Eg, if I want to close a loan there.

I kindly ask, and receive, said services from my insurance agent. But, then again, I'm the one that fills up the candy dishes at her office--weekly--so that I have a better choice of sweets when I visit.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 23, 2012, 05:40:47 PM
The notary at my bank is free too.

However, you need to give him your ssn or ein to get paid?  OMG

I am so thankful I sold all my gigamining before this shut down.  I am sure gigamining will make good on shares for people that have followed the guidelines.

I'm curious if this is all actually needed by law, or if he just knows a lot of people won't subject themselves to such scrutiny and forfeit their shares.

Oh well, start returning those double payments so I can get my BTC back. *crosses fingers*
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
November 23, 2012, 01:56:40 PM

donator
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105
November 23, 2012, 01:53:26 PM
To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing (...).
Sorry I feel funny today.

EuroTrash, you will quickly earn the respect to Nefario when you see what is needed at Gigamining.

I would actually find this much easier & preferable than the BS that giga is coming up with atm.
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 23, 2012, 01:45:22 PM
To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing (...).

EuroTrash, you will quickly earn the respect to Nefario when you see what is needed at Gigamining.
Activity: 382
Merit: 253
November 23, 2012, 01:25:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2012, 01:20:15 PM
So my btc might still come?  The suspense is killing me

It depends on what you invested them on:

Lol

Seems a bit of overkill if you ask me....

Wowza.  This is going to end up being worse than GLBSE was:

The bitcoin payment address associated with your glbse.com claim
    Name of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment of the agreement,
    The physical address of the person or entity (no Post Office boxes or mail suites),
    The tax identification number of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment,
    For real persons: a photocopy or scanned PDF of government issued photo identification, or, for corporations the document number and issuing jurisdiction of the incorporating charter and proof of current good standing.
    An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction. Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.  So it looks like he's making it so that unless you have more than $5-$10 (plus $$ taking time off work to go to the notary, plus $$ transportation costs, plus $$ postage to mail him the notarized docs since they're no good faxed or scanned.) worth of shares, it's not worth claiming them.

Not very nice.   Shocked

I hope this is the pre-GLBSE released list claims process...

I have said this in the gigamining thread.

This should get a big scammer tag and noone should do any business with gigamining any more.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
Lead Blockchain Developer
November 23, 2012, 01:17:31 PM

Lol

Wowza.  This is going to end up being worse than GLBSE was:

The bitcoin payment address associated with your glbse.com claim
    Name of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment of the agreement,
    The physical address of the person or entity (no Post Office boxes or mail suites),
    The tax identification number of the person or entity claiming beneficial assignment,
    For real persons: a photocopy or scanned PDF of government issued photo identification, or, for corporations the document number and issuing jurisdiction of the incorporating charter and proof of current good standing.
    An affidavit attesting to the beneficial assignment of the agreement, which has been notarized (US residents/corporations) or local equivalent bearing the apostille of the competent jurisdiction. Copies of an acceptable affidavit can be obtained upon request from the law offices.

Aside from the rest of the PITA process, a notary isn't free.  Cheapest I know of around here is $10.  So it looks like he's making it so that unless you have more than $5-$10 (plus $$ taking time off work to go to the notary, plus $$ transportation costs, plus $$ postage to mail him the notarized docs since they're no good faxed or scanned.) worth of shares, it's not worth claiming them.

Not very nice.   Shocked

I hope this is the pre-GLBSE released list claims process...

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2012, 11:46:44 AM
So my btc might still come?  The suspense is killing me

Lol

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
November 23, 2012, 11:40:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
November 23, 2012, 11:26:26 AM
@RHA... he already released this address for doublepayments here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1282045

@BTCHero... the probability is rising. Nefario now started to give out asset infos and it seems now all the users that kept the double payments want to pay back these double payments to be included into the asset infos. And if nefario gets this double payments back he will have the btc to pay the remaining users back their btc. So it looks better for you than some days before.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 23, 2012, 11:06:48 AM
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 23, 2012, 10:18:30 AM
Quote from: blog.glbse.com
Nov 22 / 5:28am  Issers who have been given lists so far
by James McCarthy

GIGAMINING
BITBOND
YABMC
FPGAMINING
PUREMINING
YARR
COGNITIVE
BTC-MINING
ZETA-MINING
IBB

These lists are not 100% complete, users who have not claimed their GLBSE account, and users who have not returned the double payment of bitcoin have not been included.

I'm still currently working with users who have lost their login details and issuer lists.

Quote from: blog.glbse.com
Nov 22 / 11:15am  Refunding double payments and getting your assets.
by James McCarthy

I've gotten a LOT of emails in the last 24 hours from users who got a double payment and they have not returned it yet.

I will contact you all tomorrow with an individual payment address, and we can get you onto your issuers shareholders lists.

For anyone who has not already contacted me, please email the address you were overpaid to at [email protected]

Please be patient, thank you.
November 23, 2012, 09:18:48 AM
Crap... I never could walk on my hands... guess I'm screwed... Sad

-- Smoov

So don't walk on your own hands. The best walking is done on other people's hands.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
November 22, 2012, 09:06:15 PM
You forgot the additional requirement. Let me fix that.

To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing fishnet stockings while handstand walking. But please wear a guy fawkes mask - on your face not other body parts - so that your real identity is protected.

IMPORTANT! Only submissions where both the mask's moustaches are pointing UPWARDS AND the fishnet stockings are PINK coloured will be considered.

Crap... I never could walk on my hands... guess I'm screwed... Sad

-- Smoov
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
November 22, 2012, 07:32:57 PM
In case someone has a double payment and isnt included in asset infos given to issuer maybe try that and email nefario then with a matching topic that attracts his attention like: "I paid back double payment!!!" or similar so that he will read it.

You forgot the additional requirement. Let me fix that.

To get your asset infos released to issuers in the email to Nefario please attach a picture of yourself, naked, wearing fishnet stockings while handstand walking. But please wear a guy fawkes mask - on your face not other body parts - so that your real identity is protected.

IMPORTANT! Only submissions where both the mask's moustaches are pointing UPWARDS AND the fishnet stockings are PINK coloured will be considered.

legendary
November 22, 2012, 10:26:46 AM
nefario added the payment address for double payments: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1282045

In case someone has a double payment and isnt included in asset infos given to issuer maybe try that and email nefario then with a matching topic that attracts his attention like: "I paid back double payment!!!" or similar so that he will read it.
legendary
November 21, 2012, 02:02:21 PM
I think thats his reaction to claims that he is a scammer.

He IS a scammer.
You can call him a SELECTIVE scammer if you want.
Still a scammer he is.

And i think he didnt get all the double payment back yet. So he cant pay all the remaining btc back yet. Probably he want to exclude the persons that hold double payments hostage from the asset infos so they can see that they should pay back. When they do he will pay back your money too.

once more, I got no email asking me to return my tiny double payment.

He can be named a scammer in regards for killing the value of glbse for the shareholders. But i meant the claims that told him a scammer because he wont pay the user btc of glbse and give the asset info. He had to do something against these accusations. And i feel its a good sign that he override his own rule for that. He said before that the asset infos only will go out after the user btc are out. He did it another way now to block the accusations in my opinion.

That you didnt got an email about the double payment is something i think isnt a good sign too. So i have two explainations for this behaviour. He strictly goes one by one or he only goes for the bigger double payments to save time and afford. Because tiny double payments make the same work.

Im not sure what it is but at least somethings moving.
November 21, 2012, 08:13:47 AM
Well, technically the loss could be compensated, but it won't happen.

Right you are, on both counts.
Pages:
Jump to: