Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 16. (Read 198674 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2012, 11:54:21 AM
Hey, dishwara, there is a monstrous difference between the one who successfully prepared sophisticated concept, mechanism and protocol of Bitcoin, and the one who has difficulties even with payouts to users (doing it slowly and with mistakes), not to mention of the assets data.

They both vanished, never to be heard of again Wink
RHA
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 17, 2012, 10:01:47 AM
Hey, dishwara, there is a monstrous difference between the one who successfully prepared sophisticated concept, mechanism and protocol of Bitcoin, and the one who has difficulties even with payouts to users (doing it slowly and with mistakes), not to mention of the assets data.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
November 17, 2012, 09:39:10 AM
Sorry. Don't have much on your man in London. My resources are limited to USA and Thailand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
November 17, 2012, 07:24:01 AM
To James McCarthy (a.k.a) Nefario (a.k.a) Satoshi Nakamoto

This is such a huge insult to Satoshi, it's not even funny.

I lolled. If it turns out a barely articulate dood hailing from some London slum came up with the original protocol in spite of not knowing what arbitrage is, we know for a fact we're stuck in a play and the world is a stage.
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
November 17, 2012, 02:34:45 AM

No one knows what was in Satoshi's mind.
He created Bitcoin out of thin air, then used electricity power to give back support.
donator
Activity: 289
November 17, 2012, 01:48:23 AM

Activity: 446
November 16, 2012, 10:09:10 PM
Someone please update the status of this thread.

I thought everybody had their coins back by now ...

Guess I was wrong since you all want to hunt him down now Huh

It's not just about the coins, it's about the asset info.

So the coins are all 100% returned and accounted for Huh

Forgive me but I took a break from this madness but I am really curious as to the state of GLBSE
Even if 100% of the coins were returned, the asset info is worth more than all the coins on their own.
riX
Activity: 326
Merit: 254
November 16, 2012, 08:50:58 PM
Code:
cat ~/.xchat2/xchatlogs/* | grep -e "nefario.*james@.*join"

2012 Oct 06 03:21:55 [12:53] * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-assets
2012 Sep 11 17:00:56 * nefario (~james@2001:470:92f1:0:c0fa:199d:549e:8c30) has joined #bitcoin-otc-eu
2012 Sep 12 00:40:49 * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-otc-eu
2012 Sep 12 01:07:08 * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-otc-eu
2012 Sep 12 11:57:28 * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-otc-eu
2012 Sep 20 18:07:22 * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-otc
2012 Sep 27 15:45:46 * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-otc

www.iplocation.net

--> likely location: Slough, west London

http://search.whitepages.co.uk/
Searching for "james mccarthy" / "slough" gives 2 results.

Is any of them him?

locations at google maps

Don't send flowers to the wrong James McCarthy...

I already checked the phonebook of london but his name seems to be very usual. And its not sure that hes in the list. I mean you dont have to be in the list if you dont want to.

I didnt get an answer from BCB yet. Im not sure if he can help here.

So i think ill try to find out some phonenumbers at his old place so that i can ask there if someone knows his new address. Or i check out the james mccarthy in london. Maybe he wasnt paranoid and is in the list. While the chance to speak him personally probably isnt very high.

Yes, it's a common name, but my above post was meant as a step-by-step instruction on how to narrow it down to two names.. If he doesn't hide his ip he probably doesn't hide his phone number.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
November 16, 2012, 08:37:32 PM
Code:

2012 Oct 06 03:21:55 [12:53] * nefario ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-assets
2012 Sep 11 17:00:56 * nefario (~james@2001:470:92f1:0:c0fa:199d:549e:8c30) has joined #bitcoin-otc-eu

www.iplocation.net

Is any of them him?

locations at google maps

I already checked the phonebook of london but his name seems to be very usual. And its not sure that hes in the list. I mean you dont have to be in the list if you dont want to.

I didnt get an answer from BCB yet. Im not sure if he can help here.

So i think ill try to find out some phonenumbers at his old place so that i can ask there if someone knows his new address. Or i check out the james mccarthy in london. Maybe he wasnt paranoid and is in the list. While the chance to speak him personally probably isnt very high.
riX
November 16, 2012, 07:47:05 PM

Forgive me but I took a break from this madness but I am really curious as to the state of GLBSE

No, I don't think all the coins are returned either, I probably would have known. I got all my approx. 0.5 BTC back though.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 16, 2012, 07:40:43 PM

riX
November 16, 2012, 07:36:54 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
November 16, 2012, 07:30:26 PM

riX
November 16, 2012, 05:27:52 PM
Code:

www.iplocation.net

Is any of them him?

locations at google maps

vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps
November 16, 2012, 04:17:18 PM
I've got it. Promise him flowers soon, give someone else double flowers, fight with that person, never give nefario any flowers.

82 pages and someone finally makes some sense of this situation. Genius.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Strength in numbers
November 16, 2012, 03:37:21 PM
I've got it. Promise him flowers soon, give someone else double flowers, fight with that person, never give nefario any flowers.
legendary
Activity: 1855
November 16, 2012, 03:30:33 PM

I don't understand what plan you have to gain reputation again or believe that everyone will treat you same.
Many scammed in Bitcoin & still scamming in Bitcoin.

But you not like them, You wanted Bitcoin to succeed & you created GLBSE.
Now GLBSE is completely screwed & no one will want to do business with 100% confident on you.

Your friends & share holders can't block you or throw you away from GLBSE, coz they know that you created Bitcoin with a nick name Satoshi Nakamoto, but went anonymous for the many reasons including attack from government.
Even though you created Bitcoin, you can't tell publicly that you are the one who created it & get fame.
After seeing success of Bitcoin, you wanted to get the fame for creating Bitcoin & created GLBSE & trying to get fame from it, which gone very bad.

Keep on in silent, which making fear & frustration to those who invested in various shares & also the asset issuers who cant send dividend & don't know what to do without account details, is not at all good.

You didn't wanted to scam people like others.
But not releasing assets info, makes you a scammer.

You can regain reputation & confidence, if you prove that you are Satoshi Nakamotoi and also the fame, which you wanted most, but doing insane things to get that with the name Nefario.

Now its your choice to decide, whether you want good future or bad future. Satoshi Nakamotoi may give good future, but Nefario will give bad future.   

I know its not solid evidence, but still has some points.
The share holders with out any reason or logic doing what nefario says.
Nefario is not fearing government or SEC.
He wants fame for creating Bitcoin.

The share holders always in dilemma, so can't able to make decisions against Nefario.

donator
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1110
November 15, 2012, 12:08:26 PM
Or is there a way to send a mail to his old address and saying "if moved send back with new address"? Its possible in germany but they tell you the new address only when the receiver said that its allowed to do so when he enabled the forwarding-address-contract.

No, but if you write to him at his old address then if he set up mail forwarding with the Royal Mail he'll get it sent on to him & also if his ex-landlord or who ever lives at his old address knows & is forwarding mail to him then he'll also get it, best to write "Please Forward" on it & maybe make it look important & official - at least printed or a hand written personal type letter - neat with a return address so that it may be sent back to you if not forwarded so that you'll know. Alternatively write to 'the present occupier' of his old address & ask them to email you his new address if they have it may work, or check who his ex-landlord was for that property & write to him/her.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
November 15, 2012, 11:51:18 AM
I now phoned with royal mail but these informations are protected by some act. So they wont give them out. Then i phoned james directly but instantly the phone recorder was enabled. I then spoke him on it and asked him if he can send me a pm in the forum with his address and ensured him that its nothing to fear of like he can read in the thread.

Im really not sure if he even is hearing these messages because i guess no one will hear threats and hate all day long. But maybe he does.

Otherwise only BCB could do something.

Or is there a way to send a mail to his old address and saying "if moved send back with new address"? Its possible in germany but they tell you the new address only when the receiver said that its allowed to do so when he enabled the forwarding-address-contract.

Its astonishing hard to speak fluently english. Even when i write it so often here. But at least they understood me and i understood them. Even though some of them talked very fast.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
November 15, 2012, 08:58:00 AM
Offtopic:

Hey, eskimo, go look in Securities who's back.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: