Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 18. (Read 198674 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
November 13, 2012, 02:12:29 PM
Theymos gave me another name i asked now for the address. As soon as i have it and the probability is high that james will get it when the flowers still live i think we could start. But before we should make clear what we write on the card.

My suggestion is: "We hope you can sort out the problems and that the asset infos are coming soon. Smiley A bit more communication, like daily updates or so would be appreciated too. In the hope for a positive outcome..."

Let me know if you want to change something. Threats arent intended for this of course.

And regarding the flowers... letting tenakha decide and only say that the flowers should spread happiness and joy or similar? I think a flowerist could put such words into flowers well. Other suggestions?

*lol* Good thing he isnt a chinese... then this would be a threat for sure... Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
November 13, 2012, 11:26:00 AM
What has happened to The Grand Plan of Sending Flowers? 

When it comes to Bitcoin justice, keyboard warriors cannot even successfully retaliate with a bouquet of daisies.

Sounds about right.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
November 13, 2012, 10:45:53 AM

When it comes to Bitcoin justice, keyboard warriors cannot even successfully retaliate with a bouquet of daisies.

Once used to circle the wagons, the pedals were all plucked during the debate, hence nary enough for a single bouquet.

I like them.
I like them not.
I like him.
I like him not.
I like her.
I like her not.
I like them, and no I am not him.
I like them not, then how do you explain liking them?
I never said I like them. Show me where...
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
November 13, 2012, 10:39:16 AM
... perhaps a horse's head instead ?  Wink

Grin  Finally a good idea.

Given the number of scams and backstabbing around here, I see a business opportunity to set up a shop of horses' heads delivery.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2012, 10:31:39 AM

Could be no florist wants to send dead flowers... perhaps a horse's head instead ?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 13, 2012, 10:15:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
November 13, 2012, 09:05:14 AM
donator
Activity: 980
November 12, 2012, 07:12:07 PM
I haven't seen any addresses. Can somebody quote that comment?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
November 12, 2012, 03:08:53 PM
I do not think you care what I post, nor anyone else. You simply state your opinions, slip in snide remarks about people you have had no dealing with or even a good reason to troll. Like the peanut gallery for the forums, you simply throw out the propaganda you want to insert, then disappear and stop responding if you do not like what you hear. You are a sad sad person who works for a pimp, who has unleashed you and all your self loathing on these forums. Please just stop, go sell crazy somewhere else, we are all stocked up here.

I am truly fascinated. Watch this:

Looking to make sell 2 fandango ticket codes (you submit them on fandango.com and get a free ticket up to $12.50 USD). And hello on top of it everyone, I have been lurking a long while, first time I have had a need to post, you guys put lots of great info on here so never have to actually talk Tongue (only take btc)

As I have no reason for you guys to trust me yet I will round down to 2 btc even.Gotta build up my rep somewhere.

So basically, you have been here almost two months, you're below the poverty line, pretty much the only way you count in this world is on the census/welfare programs and yet....

And yet you think you get a word, and a day in the sun, and that somehow you can discuss my reputation. You think somehow you can get into arguments with me, and "win", based on the fact that...you can make up shit and someone will take your made up shit seriously?!

Is this how it works on tv or something?

Go post a thread and ask for peoples opinion of your reputation. Do not take it from me, you are the pinnacle of awesome according to yourself. Just go make a thread and ask, what people take away from your reputation and the company you work for just based on your posts and the way you treat people. I wont even post in that thread, simply let it run its course. And yes, amazing on you digging through those posts from months ago, truly impressive that you can use a search function.

To which I responded. Go get your reputation thread started and prove me wrong.
November 12, 2012, 03:04:23 PM
Another lesson like this and nobody will trust to use BTC to do anything (apart storing them in an underground bunker).  Roll Eyes

See, that's improper generalization. All this display of stupidity renders the "community", ie, idiots like this irrelevant. They have nothing to do with BTC anyway, it's not like using the word a lot, and gathering on a website that includes it in the url makes them part of it.

Nefario imagined calling a scamsite "btc stock exchange" makes it so. It did not. These idiots imagine their yammering endlessly about Bitcoin makes them part of it. It does not.

Other than that, it's business as usual.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
November 12, 2012, 02:38:55 PM
another priceless lesson about trust, betrayal, responsibility and so on (for the ones paying attention).

Another lesson like this and nobody will trust to use BTC to do anything (apart storing them in an underground bunker).  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
November 12, 2012, 01:45:03 PM
so all the other rats from the sinking ship have managed to wash their hands of this and put all the blame on nefario?
priceless.

Yes and now they won't get any flowers. That will teach them.

Don't say you didn't see this coming. It was just another priceless lesson about trust, betrayal, responsibility and so on (for the ones paying attention).
November 12, 2012, 01:41:31 PM
so all the other rats from the sinking ship have managed to wash their hands of this and put all the blame on nefario?
priceless.

Well not exactly the blame...more like the flowers.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2012, 01:29:55 PM
priceless.
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
November 12, 2012, 01:13:53 PM
Is sending flowers the best idea this forum can come up with?

AFAIK it is an individual action by three users of this forum. The rest of the forum still seems to be sane as sane as before.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 12, 2012, 01:04:25 PM
Is sending flowers the best idea this forum can come up with? Has everyone resigned to the fact that they will never see their btc again?
Activity: 504
Merit: 504
PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D
November 12, 2012, 11:11:20 AM
he wrote he relocated to London. and early in the thread that someone has already figured out his new London address. so I don't think he moved again.
btw how shall we navigate the florist? who knows his current location? I don't really want nor need to know. just making sure they get delivered

Anyway... i sent theymos an email asking about his address.
legendary
Bitcoin is antisemitic
November 12, 2012, 11:09:19 AM
I hope he doesn't misunderstand this gesture.

No misunderstanding is possible: the only possible meaning is that he is pwning the senders again (and again).
That should give a nice boost to his ego in case he feels "misunderestimated" (tm Dubya), and encourage him to commit more evil and nefarious deeds.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
November 12, 2012, 10:37:17 AM
Hm... i thought he lives in london too, but now i checked whois of glbse.com and there is says he is in chorley... i wonder where he is normally.

Of course a neighbour could take the flowers. But at least after one or two days he should be back then. If he is out for some more days the flowers probably wouldnt live too long.

Anyway... i sent theymos an email asking about his address.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
November 12, 2012, 10:33:33 AM
This somehow reminds me of this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfithHWiIgU

No, nice Idea, really. I hope it has some encouraging effect on him.

I really can imagine, that seeing everything you have worked on in the last years falling apart can have a depressing effect on someone and therefore bring all work to an end.

I hope he doesn't misunderstand this gesture.
Pages:
Jump to: