Pages:
Author

Topic: Nefario - page 19. (Read 198674 times)

legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1002
1 BTC =1 BTC
November 12, 2012, 10:29:51 AM
Nice gesture the flowers.

I believe this guy lives in London, maybe he can bring the flowers and sing a little ditty Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
November 12, 2012, 10:26:31 AM
If he is not at home - the florist can leave with a neighbour with a note ... so they will get to him one way or another.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
November 12, 2012, 10:24:47 AM
I put in one BTC now too. The kind of flowers isnt so much important to me as long as they are a bit encouraging.

The message could be something like: "We hope you can sort out the problems and that the asset infos are coming soon. Smiley A bit more communication, like daily updates or so would be appreciated too. In the hope for a positive outcome..."
Its obviously not perfect, maybe someone has some better text.

Ill try to find out the address now. And before sending the flowers it should be known somehow if he is at home. Otherwise the flowers would be wasted when they arent reaching their target.
Activity: 938
November 12, 2012, 08:16:03 AM
November 12, 2012, 07:58:12 AM

The flower service will be known as bitflora in future....

(and of course I will need the physical address to post to - best to PM that also)

Thanks

Update: 1.4 BTC from [anonymous].
            1.0 BTC from [anonymous]
            1.0 BTC from [anonymous]
            0.5 BTC from [anonymous]
            1.1 BTC from [anonymous]

Total:    5.0 BTC

5 BTC is now in. I can send the flowers. I just need the physical address and message and bouquet choice.
I would suggest that someone should PM me one of those 'read-once' only links for the address.
legendary
November 12, 2012, 07:13:36 AM
I think it would be best that tenakha is collecting the btc from the start because he has to hold them at some point anyway. So tenakha if you could give an address for it i would pay my share to it.
So at this point we would need the following:
* btc address from tenakha
* the btc needed
* what kind of flowers. I vote for a colorful bouquet delivering a bit happiness or so
* i would think a card with message would be needed really to tell him what its for and what we would like to have. If others think so too then the message have to be found.
* last but not least james address
* i forgot: james has to be at home when delivering so that it can be delivered. Otherwise the flowers wont hold forever.

Thats all i can think of.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 12, 2012, 06:10:28 AM
Nefario has given us nothing. It seems that he has not even send emails to everyone who got the double payments. I don't think he is actually doing something now. Is there any GLBSE users living in London who can travel to Nefario's house and make a visit to see what's going on there?

Is his address known? Because nobody has sent me any pms.
Activity: 938
November 12, 2012, 05:45:01 AM
I dont send flowers to a burglar sorry.

Flowers are a nice way of reminding people that you are there.
November 12, 2012, 04:52:44 AM
Hi,

I was contacted by a member on this thread re flowers for bitcoin. I understand that 2.6 BTC has been raised for the flowers. For something decent to be sent we need about 4 BTC really. So we need to come up with another 1.4 BTC!

After that I will discuss the bouquet/flowers that will be sent with Sebastian. Please liaise with Sebastian regarding the donations. If we can come up with anything between 4-5 BTC this is on.

I am still offering the flowers for btc service. Thank you.

Update - I am based in London. So sending flowers to Nefario will be a no-brainer. If he is local I may even do it in person.
Activity: 504
Merit: 504
PGP OTC WOT: EB7FCE3D
November 12, 2012, 03:08:13 AM
It isn't the fucking sixties. Flower power is ineffective against thieves. Unless he's got a deathly allergy to the flower.

No wonder everyone think they can just jack bitcoiners.

Why not offer him a blowjob, too? I'm sure he'd appreciate one of those more than the flowers. Maybe we should wine & dine him a little.

With all that, then at least one of us would probably get kissed in addition to all of us getting fucked.

you see. no blowjob. just flowers.
and no threats. just flowers.

Nefario has given us nothing. It seems that he has not even send emails to everyone who got the double payments. I don't think he is actually doing something now. Is there any GLBSE users living in London who can travel to Nefario's house and make a visit to see what's going on there?

and if that user could grab some flowers on the way. I've got 2 btc for that pledged already.
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2012, 11:06:02 PM
donator
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
November 11, 2012, 10:59:58 PM

Face it, Nefario is a scumbag. Whatever excuse you can come up with, it can never correct what has happened. Now threat the asshole that way. Please stop groveling and sucking up to him. Take a stand with most of the community and if he is not going to play the game, accept your loss knowing that you at least did the right thing and let's hope together for the only satisfaction that we may get. That will be when angry people who have had enough are going to start making Nefario's life miserable.

If you cannot carry out the threat, please do not make it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 11, 2012, 05:35:22 PM
Was the suggestion to send flowers to nefario or a wreath to his wife? (not gonna dig back through the thread to find out).  The latter isn't quite as friendly as some of you might think.

I don't think most investors are too interested in nefario being friendly.  They'd far prefer he became somewhat competent and acted in a timely manner.
Activity: 532
November 11, 2012, 05:06:48 PM
It isn't the fucking sixties. Flower power is ineffective against thieves. Unless he's got a deathly allergy to the flower.

No wonder everyone think they can just jack bitcoiners.

Why not offer him a blowjob, too? I'm sure he'd appreciate one of those more than the flowers. Maybe we should wine & dine him a little.

With all that, then at least one of us would probably get kissed in addition to all of us getting fucked.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
November 11, 2012, 04:24:21 PM
I dont send flowers to a burglar sorry.

But why not? Maybe he returns Kramer's gloves.
Activity: 686
Wat
November 11, 2012, 04:22:00 PM
legendary
November 11, 2012, 01:51:13 PM
deeplink... its not pure niceness. I think you miss the point. What i do is trying to gain something without being disturbed by emotions like most in this thread are doing. They wouldnt think about doing such thing because they feel anger, feel its wrong and so on. I took that beside and think about what constructively be done. And its simple logic and experience that only communication can help to solve problems 2 parties have. Without communication nothing can be done.

So what can be done? Nefario gets anger and all similar things all the time. It obviously isnt helping. And if it goes above a certain level it will lead to stop doing him anything. Because it went too far or he is stressed that hard that he gets emotional problems. And im purely selfish here. Such thing wont help me in any way. So the guys that want to throw hate or whatever to nefario... it proved to not help in any way.

So the chance is to bring in some friendlyness again. Its simple understanding how mankind works. You do something to a person and it has an effect. How small or big it will be it will be there. And think you know that if you think it through.

Maybe another though... if you realize that one way dont work... do the opposite. Never heard of it?

Or how about this. How do you feel when the whole world is against you? All your friends seem to hate you and your problems are bigger than big? And then you get a friendly word from someone. Isnt that light a ray of sunlight into your gray world then? And isnt giving it hope to you? I dont await that you try to sit into james situation that much. I only hope you just dont think im stupid and want to happy friends with everone. Its not that. I want to achieve something and i wont stop using ways that others wont use because they let their emotions stand into their way.

Anyway... i want to try it. If someone wants to help than fine. At least 2 persons said so till now. And with that it should be possible to create something.

You dont need to believe that it will help anything. And you mustnt think that im the superfriendly guy. Im only thinking practical with holding emotions besides. I want to try moving something and think there is a chance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
November 11, 2012, 01:36:05 PM
Unfortunately this message has zero chance to make anything better. Friendlyness has better chances at least. A small, if any, but a least a chance.

What do you base this religious belief of yours upon? I could just as well state firmly that your message has 0 chances to accomplish anything and hostility has a small but nonzero chance to accomplish something. They're equally true, and equally unprovable. So how have you come to your religion? And why don't you grasp it's nothing else?
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
November 11, 2012, 01:12:53 PM
Anyway... nothing is moving. I would give the little investment for flowers a try. If anyone is trusting binford 6100 then he could start creating a btc address and find a flower delivery. If all is collected we only need the address of james, would need to think about the kind of flowers and i would vote for a card with it to transport what the flowers are for and what wishes we have in mind.
Let me know.

Anyway... nothing is moving. I would give the little investment for flowers a try. If anyone is trusting binford 6100 then he could start creating a btc address and find a flower delivery. If all is collected we only need the address of james, would need to think about the kind of flowers and i would vote for a card with it to transport what the flowers are for and what wishes we have in mind.
Let me know.

ESAD, always popular.

Unfortunately this message has zero chance to make anything better. Friendlyness has better chances at least. A small, if any, but a least a chance.

Really? Please, Sebastian, from reading many of your posts I think you are basically a good guy and I respect you for that. But you keep shocking me with your persisting niceness and naive views, contrary to the facts. FFS, if someone spits in your face, you don't say thank you for not kicking you in the balls.

Your response would probably be "but there is nothing else we can do" and "if you have a better idea, let me know". Well, at some point you have to say it is enough and grow some balls. Stand up for yourself. The time of soft negotiations and politically correct statements has long long passed.

Face it, Nefario is a scumbag. Whatever excuse you can come up with, it can never correct what has happened. Now threat the asshole that way. Please stop groveling and sucking up to him. Take a stand with most of the community and if he is not going to play the game, accept your loss knowing that you at least did the right thing and let's hope together for the only satisfaction that we may get. That will be when angry people who have had enough are going to start making Nefario's life miserable.

Please don't spend any more of your good money on this guy. It is not going to make a difference.
legendary
November 11, 2012, 01:08:33 PM
Let me know.

ESAD, always popular.

Pages:
Jump to: