Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM's leader utopianfuture RETIRED after mistake posting w. sockpuppet acc[SCAM] - page 7. (Read 11022 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Until today NEM was good promises and hot air. Now, it is turning its face to the "scam side" dangerously.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

well i say vote. after all this is a community. UP is just one person. the former leader

if the dev team realize hes just using them as slaves they will kick him out. otherwise theyd be somewhat stupid
in every coin thread word dead is once per 2weeks spammed...
let NEM deliver promisses i wait for it ...
NXT and Quora can BARK ALL DAY Cheesy

where is NXT QORA bark? all i see was embarrasing and face-loosing act of utopianfuture here which is whats solely discussed obviously

i prsonlly have only nxt because bought nem stake on nxt ae, thats all. i dont care about qora
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Initially this seems shocking. However, after giving it more thought, I don't understand what the big deal is.

If it wasn't for him, NEM wouldn't exist. I think we can easily forgive him for wanting an extra stake.

NEM is a fantastic project, arguably the most promising cryptocurrency for 2014.

Just look at the client! The community! The features! PoI, encrypted messaging, eigentrust++ reputation system, asset exchange, one-click install client... the list goes on.

The thing is, people love a good conspiracy. This thread is obviously just an over-excited attempt to get views and replies. Let me make that clear:

This thread is nothing but a puerile attack against NEM so OP can get a buzz.

Let's all deal with this sensibly as adults. Utopianfuture is just human.
if true all get good coin simple no fud can kill NEM...
NXT and Quora can BARK ALL DAY Cheesy

well i say vote. after all this is a community. UP is just one person. the former leader

if the dev team realize hes just using them as slaves they will kick him out. otherwise theyd be somewhat stupid
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
Lets not drift into other coins. I admit I mentioned them as comparison and maybe started it.

The NEM issue is far juicer right now.

How damaging is this?
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.

dwma, that's interesting! My humble experience is the exact opposite of yours.

Hey if you are looking to buy NXT or contribute to the community it will be 100% different. 

Ask WTF is going on with your money... Or other dealings and you'll meet the scumbags. 
win
People here didn't really believe the whole fairness thing did they?

The great thing about Communism and Egalitarianism is the rules don't count for those in charge.

I got 10 NEM accounts to show NEM for what it is, a joke.

Everyone buy NXT or Qora, the only decently run new projects we have.  

You are trying hard to promote Qora but actually you are destroying it.

me, on my own saying factual things about a very good system is going to destroy it. Thanks for the compliment but I'm just one man

I think the subject here is how NEM is about to be destroyed. At least its ethos has been proven to be hypocritical.

You can't argue with facts in the end.

You talking nonsense, Qora itself have many problems and NEM aint the same as UP....

Welcome to my ignore list...

Make sure you press the ignore button properly. I would to hate to have to listen to you again. Qora has problems? Sharexcoin ran off with peoples money, and there was a fork due to the newness of the network. Saying there is loads of problems is not factual. Period.

Typical new code ironing out, just like NXT had and Bitcoin had. fact
win
just look what is in first 2 posts, they refers to NEM not to UP, this is clearly attack on NEM.

I sold all my NXT holdings because that sums up 90% of the NXT community.

I once had a problem with a largish NXT transaction being stuck on a blockchain.  I went to one of the top 3 (2?) sites asking about it.  No help, but my posts ended up being editted heavily.

I have more stories, but basically **** NXT.  There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.

This is about NEM dipshit!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.

dwma, that's interesting! My humble experience is the exact opposite of yours.
Activity: 697

The great thing about Communism and Egalitarianism is the rules don't count for those in charge.

me, on my own saying factual things about a very good system is going to destroy it. Thanks for the compliment but I'm just one man

I think the subject here is how NEM is about to be destroyed. At least its ethos has been proven to be hypocritical.

You talking nonsense, Qora itself have many problems and NEM aint the same as UP....

Welcome to my ignore list...
Activity: 405
just look what is in first 2 posts, they refers to NEM not to UP, this is clearly attack on NEM.

I sold all my NXT holdings because that sums up 90% of the NXT community.

I once had a problem with a largish NXT transaction being stuck on a blockchain.  I went to one of the top 3 (2?) sites asking about it.  No help, but my posts ended up being editted heavily.

I have more stories, but basically **** NXT.  There are obviously good guys just like in all communities, but NXT takes the cake for having the most aholes/scumbags in charge.
win

You are confusing me with scammers who talk shit all day on here on shitcoin threads with no facts. I can see you aren't invested in tons of coins. I'm only invested in Bitcoin and Qora. Fact.
Activity: 476

Activity: 697

Could you please just fuck off?
win

i didnt post this to attack Nem.
i posted it to show that utopianfuture doesnt live up to his own maxime. the QUINTESSENCE of Nem
its just entire hypocrite!

the big Question now is:
will utopianfuture consequently removed from the project?

he is NOT FAIR
he has no place in NEM

if the community does not kick him and all his subaccounts out, then NEM will always be ridiculed much more then nxt obviously. a no go poison for the project
Pages:
Jump to: