Pages:
Author

Topic: NEM's leader utopianfuture RETIRED after mistake posting w. sockpuppet acc[SCAM] - page 8. (Read 11022 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Lets be clear about where we stand:

We have the great devs, we have the technology, we have the community. So the only problem is with what we have found out about UP.

Although he founded the project and contributed enormously, what he did is wrong.

This is what we have, there is no other problem at all, so lets not make something more about it.

We will solve the problems and make things right.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Jep this thread is not really necessary but still it's very disappointing. I just sold my 1.3 stakes and will rebuy when things are clarified...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Looks like you guys want to ruin this great project because of mistakes of one person. That is not right.

I own several NEM stakes via Nxt AE.  This isn't about ruining a project, this is about exposing bullshit practices of the leader of NEM. 

How is owning more than one stake a 'bullshit practice'? It's been known since the start that developers and people who help NEM out would get extra stakes. You just said yourself that you own several stakes. Is that a 'bullshit practice' now?

He gets multiple stakes anyway as a dev/participant. But he took "extra" multiple stakes... He said everything will be 100% transparent.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
...math, you can trust math.
just look what is in first 2 posts, they refers to NEM not to UP, this is clearly attack on NEM.
Activity: 224
NEM Enthusiast
Looks like you guys want to ruin this great project because of mistakes of one person. That is not right.

I own several NEM stakes via Nxt AE.  This isn't about ruining a project, this is about exposing bullshit practices of the leader of NEM. 

How is owning more than one stake a 'bullshit practice'? It's been known since the start that developers and people who help NEM out would get extra stakes. You just said yourself that you own several stakes. Is that a 'bullshit practice' now?
Activity: 224
NEM Enthusiast
Initially this seems shocking. However, after giving it more thought, I don't understand what the big deal is.

If it wasn't for him, NEM wouldn't exist. I think we can easily forgive him for wanting an extra stake.

NEM is a fantastic project, arguably the most promising cryptocurrency for 2014.

Just look at the client! The community! The features! PoI, encrypted messaging, eigentrust++ reputation system, asset exchange, one-click install client... the list goes on.

The thing is, people love a good conspiracy. This thread is obviously just an over-excited attempt to get views and replies. Let me make that clear:

This thread is nothing but a puerile attack against NEM so OP can get a buzz.

Let's all deal with this sensibly as adults. Utopianfuture is just human.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

Activity: 980
Wow @ this thread.

@Come-from-beyond
patmast3r, that account says "Come-from-Above". I highly doubt it's related to CfB.

uupps. Didn't mean to do that. I'll correct it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Wow @ this thread.

@Come-from-beyond
patmast3r, that account says "Come-from-Above". I highly doubt it's related to CfB.
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 980
@Come-from-above:

It's one thing to expose his actions (absolutely fine).
But it's another to deliberately hurt the entire project by opening this thread. Think about how much better you really think you are after what you're doing here.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
New Economic Movement, No Envy Movement... The person that thinks of such rediculous crapnames must be very limited in his capabilities.

The persons that actually buy that crap are even more limited.

Just buy Nxt.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
We believe the NEM's core principles of fairness and equality

utopianfuture u seem like a complete asshole right now! really, shame on u Angry

RIP...
really sad for the other developers who did all the work for u
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
Price is down from 26900 to 19100 already
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Sell NEM stakes??  Embarrassed

SELL NEM STAKES!!!!!!  Angry
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
First, see this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7273210

Then-
ok so this are two of utopianfuture bitcointalk accounts: ghosthouse and ghosthousevsNxtChg

u can [still] see all his posts here on the bitcointalk mirror(he already deleted them in the acc here)

1 https://bitcointa.lk/members/ghosthouse.230958/
2 https://bitcointa.lk/members/ghosthousevsnxtchg.338713/

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/nem-nem-new-economy-movement-no-envy-movement-updates-discussion-thread.242825/page-441#post-6690550
Quote from: ghosthouse=utopianfuture
Requested a token. Not selling more than 0.2 though. It is nice to see the thread crowded Grin I hope the best for the developers .
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/mastercoin-vs-nxt.324105/page-3#post-6845783
NEM is the best with the distribution concept. Great team too. The next big thing.
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-nem-4-billion-coins-equal-shares-for-all-registration-thread-part-2.249574/page-7#post-4608215

now ghosthouse is suddenly not on the stakeholder list anymore? UP why delete urself so suddenly?:0
how many stake puppets do you have, surely more than 1? 10? 100? Grin come on dude dont kid us any longer

Ouch!
Pages:
Jump to: