Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 12. (Read 261793 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
May 05, 2014, 02:34:11 PM
What happens now to Neo & Bee, legally?  I understand that, in some jurisdictions, the creditors can start the legal liquidation of the company and the distribution of its assets, even if the CEO is in Shangri-La and the employees have all quit their jobs.  Is that happening in Cyprus?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 05, 2014, 01:52:47 PM
He thought that because he did something similar in the UK and escaped criminal charges and jail, he could do the same in Cyprus. No sir, you cannot.

The longer he hides and avoids the arrest warrant, the longer will be his jail period.

Actually with so many people searching for him, he is safer in police hands and in jail, rather than outside Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
May 05, 2014, 01:49:25 PM
And what about Brewster?What about NEO BEE? Someone will take CEO chair?
Activity: 7
May 05, 2014, 01:00:39 PM
.... and its gone  Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 05, 2014, 08:55:14 AM
Yes nice County map, but you pretty much have half on England there so it doesn't narrow anything down. And this Lithuanian guy is not necessarily in the picture anymore for the neobee episode.
My guess (just a guess) is that the Lithuanian young man of that CV (posted 2010 - it says "age 21") is indeed the person Mr. Brewster was alluding to in that interview, but he may not even be aware of having become owner of Future Entertainment.  I do not think that he had anything to do with Neo & Bee.

There are several people with last name "Antonovicius" in Googleland, but no other "Romualdas Antonovicius".  Not only was he in England in 2010, near the time of the cancelled event (2012), but the range of the towns he mention in his CV (Coventry, Wisbech) overlaps that of the towns associated to Mr. Brewster (Doncaster, Manton, Lincoln).  Manton is almost halfway from Coventry to Wisbech.

According to that CV, Mr. Antonovicius went to England in 2008 or 2009 (at age 19  or 20), was between jobs in 2010, and was only 23 at the time of the cancelled event.  He may have bought the company without realizing what it implied (and without the sale being officially registered).  Or he may have been only a casual acquaintance of Mr. Brewster, who may have given his name to the reporter to send the creditors on a wild goose chase.  For all I know, Mr. Antonovicius may not even have been in England in 2012.
Activity: 280
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
May 05, 2014, 04:52:52 AM
Yes nice County map, but you pretty much have half on England there so it doesn't narrow anything down. And this Lithuanian guy is not necessarily in the picture anymore for the neobee episode.
May 05, 2014, 01:23:38 AM
I though that some might appreciate this map:

[ png version ]
EDIT: map source: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:1862_Johnson_Map_of_England_and_Wales_-_Geographicus_-_England-johnson-1862.jpg
EDIT 2014-05-05: Colchester should have been Coventry, sorry.  Corrected the map.
Activity: 304
May 04, 2014, 11:54:38 PM
What Danny does is named Tunneling and it was "discovered" in czech republic in early 90s, many people were judged right after that. Makes me thing how is it possible he is still free? (another thought is - has anyone started fund for beating him or something? Smiley)
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
May 04, 2014, 10:48:42 PM
Why would MP have contact with danny?

And I would guess TAT doesn't care about neobee judging by his little tantrum when MP PR was banned for trolling neobees thread along with him ragequitting the forum all together as soon as neobee was confirmed to be shit.

Thank you TAT for your kind service in bringing this great company to us. I hope you earned plenty of btc for managing such a great fund.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2014, 09:31:17 PM
[02:28am] lolstate: Hi, ThickAsThieves. Have you had any contact with Danny (CEO of Neobee) or any of the other members of the Neobee management team before or after their delisting from Havelock?
[02:29am] lolstate: Hi, mircea_popescu. Have you had any contact with Danny (CEO of Neobee) or any of the other members of the Neobee management team before or after their delisting from Havelock?
[02:29am] assbot: [MPEX] [S.MPOE] 13443 @ 0.00084504 = 11.3599 BTC [-] {2}
[02:29am] lolstate: TAT, mircea_popescu.
[02:30am] lolstate: Why are you so silent?
Activity: 196
May 04, 2014, 09:00:56 PM
MintSauce, so cute.  Smiley

[01:53am] lolstate: Hi, TAT. Have you had any contact with Danny (CEO of Neobee) or any of the other members of the management team before or after their delisting from Havelock?
[01:54am] zoinky left the chat room. (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
[01:54am] lolstate: Hi, MP. Have you had any contact with Danny (CEO of Neobee) or any of the other members of the management team before or after their delisting from Havelock?

---
Ref:

TAT = ThickAsThieves
MP = mircea_popescu
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
May 04, 2014, 07:43:19 PM
Heads up!

Thanks for your patronage, everyone!
This message was brought to you by your friends at

and the letter Q

May 02, 2014, 11:41:27 PM
Earlier this year, Mr Brewster told the BBC he had separated himself from the company running the festival - Future Entertainment Ltd - "legally and lawfully", and it had been sold to a man called Ramluda Antonictvius. Mr Brewster was unable to provide any further contact information or details.
Needless to say, Google finds no mention of that name except that same news article.  However it could be a mangling of "Romualdas Antonovicius", a valid Lithuanian name, e.g.

http://www.employmentrecruitment.co.uk/cv-resumes/im-very-hard-worker-and.125

Please note that the name "Romualdas Antonovicius" is just my guess, that the person above may not be the only person with that name in the UK, and that Mr. Brewster may have been using the "Keyser Söze" trick with the reporter.

EDIT: On the other hand. that (undated) CV has Mr. Antonovicius living in Colchester Coventry with previous work experience in Wisbech.  Mr. Brewster was said to have lived/worked in the Doncaster area.  Colchester Coventry, Wisbech, Lincoln, and Doncaster are all in Eastern England, almost in a straight line.

Wait, this can only mean one thing ... could Mr. Antonovicius be ... Satoshi Nakamoto?  Shocked  Wink

EDIT 2014-05-05: Mr. Antonovicius's residence was Coventry not Colchester, sorry. Closer to Manton, Lincoln, and Doncaster, but not in a straight line (and more like Central than Eastern England).
May 02, 2014, 11:01:36 PM
Cancelled Future Festival catering firms 'still owed cash'
3 August 2012 Last updated at 08:03
By Tim Johns BBC Radio Lincolnshire
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-19099595
[ ... ]
Danny Brewster, who was involved in organising the festival, said money was paid to the company fronting the event, which he claims he has sold.  [ ... ]  Earlier this year, Mr Brewster told the BBC he had separated himself from the company running the festival - Future Entertainment Ltd - "legally and lawfully", and it had been sold to a man called Ramluda Antonictvius. Mr Brewster was unable to provide any further contact information or details.  [ ... ] When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

Also here are 3 more failed companies created by mr brewster:
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911325502/MR-DANNY-JAMES-BREWSTER
edit: here's another one http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915266963/MR-DANNY-BREWSTER
Does that make it 6 now?

Amazing. 

Bitcoin has obviously become a religious sect.  Satoshi Nakamoto is no longer just a mere computer genius, but is already viewed as the greatest benefactor of mankind, a divine Messiah, if not an avatar of God himself.  And a con man has only to claim to be a true Bitcoin believer, and praise Bitcoin left and right, for other true believers to adore him and trust him 100%.  For they firmly believe that Bitcoin will protect them and triumph and save them from evil, and that there is no other evil but that which comes from the enemies of Bitcoin.

That is the only explanation I can find for Danny Brewster having managed to fool so many investors for so long.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
May 02, 2014, 10:05:50 AM
Surely this can't be the same person? ...

Has anyone ever gone broke by overestimating the gullibility of bitcoin investors?
Activity: 22
May 02, 2014, 04:39:53 AM
When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

When asked about the thousands of bitcoins "unaccounted for" in Neo & Bee r Brester said:"The shareholders who gave their coins and the creditors who supplied goods and services to Neo & Bee Ltd did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Neo & Bee Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
May 02, 2014, 03:48:03 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-19099595

3 August 2012 Last updated at 08:03

When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

Surely this can't be the same person?  Did no one check anything about this guys past before they handed him millions?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
May 02, 2014, 01:00:02 AM

Wow that sounds exactly like ukyos excuse with bitfunder/weexchange.. I wonder if he got the advice from danny. Maybe this was all a conspiracy?

Also here are 3 more failed companies created by mr brewster:

http://companycheck.co.uk/director/911325502/MR-DANNY-JAMES-BREWSTER

edit: here's another one http://companycheck.co.uk/director/915266963/MR-DANNY-BREWSTER

Does that make it 6 now?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
May 02, 2014, 12:30:05 AM
How is the NEOBEEQ price not already at zero, if there will be no where to trade anymore?
I suppose that the price quoted at the exchange is always that of the LAST trade that was executed.

That although their are about 3 BTC in orders left to empty the order book
Symbol   NEOBEEQ   Last Price   ฿0.00001910   Market Cap   ฿50.57

Worth 2 Complete Mining Blocks and Txt Fees if lucky XD
Pages:
Jump to: