Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 13. (Read 261793 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 01, 2014, 08:44:50 PM
User @source101 appears to know Mr. Brewster since before he went to Cyprus, and his unique informations have not been shown to be incorrect yet:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/source101-301800

Besides describing Mr. Brewster's background and (lack of) qualifications he offers some interesting points:
1. Mr. Brewster's cars were being shipped out of Cyprus (2014-03-25 08:55:16).
2. Mr. Brewster and his fiancée were still in Cyprus shortly before Mar/30 (2014-03-30 04:57:00)
3. This is the third time that Mr. Brewster set up a business that failed (2014-03-30, 05:48:32)

Point 1 is interesting only because other posts have claimed that the cars were being sold in Cyprus. ("The Bentley was spotted in a dealership with changed plates" -- Hm, how did that poster know that it was the same Bentley?)

Point 2 is surprising since many people were already looking for him at the time, weren't they?  However it may not contradict the employees' accounts; I don't recall whether they claimed that he left Cyprus much before the 30th.

Point 3 is interesting because, if true, it is just amazing how that fact could have gone ignored for so long.

So someone read it....

Yes, I agree that some info was off (that is hard when you are listening over shoulders, and hearing town chat) but even Mr Brewster was looking behind his shoulder;

(No subject)
« Sent to: source101 on: April 02, 2014, 09:43:59 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Feel free to enlighten me to who you are, many of your facts are so wide of the mark it would be comedy gold, had they not had wider implications. I have my suspicions as to who you are so feel free to clarify that for me.

So now you have found some of his past. He does this conveniently walks away just before things go bad or a company goes bust.

Again he does not answer to any of this. Again he does not answer why he went from living out of his suitcase to driving his Bentley? Danny your life will always be like this, running from the truth, hurting those you supposedly love around you as you scam and run and live high and fall. Oh, and get help for your mental issues too as you are a pathological liar.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
May 01, 2014, 08:39:00 PM
This took me 20mins of googling to find, regular investors should have pulled this up months ago. The Companies House directorships trail (which has actually been mentioned on the Cyprus thread) led to the name of his previous entertainments company and a simple search for the keywords came up with the scam news story. Not rocket science.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
May 01, 2014, 08:23:28 PM
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
May 01, 2014, 07:32:28 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-19099595

3 August 2012 Last updated at 08:03

Cancelled Future Festival catering firms 'still owed cash'
By Tim Johns BBC Radio Lincolnshire
Future Festival website The event was due to be held at the Lincolnshire Showground from 27 to 29 July
Continue reading the main story   
Related Stories

Cancelled concert tickets on sale

Businesses have said they are still owed thousands of pounds after the collapse of what promised to be Lincolnshire's largest music festival.

The Future Festival - planned for July - was cancelled in March.

Since then several catering firms which had paid for pitches have complained no money has been returned.

Danny Brewster, who was involved in organising the festival, said money was paid to the company fronting the event, which he claims he has sold.

In March, BBC Lincolnshire reported the cancellation of the festival and issues concerning those who had bought tickets.
'Quite shocked'

Since then several companies have said they are owed money.

Gatwick-based Richard Billings said he paid a 50% deposit for four pitches.

"We paid the fee, which for four pitches came to a total of £2,500.

"It doesn't leave a very nice taste in the mouth that people can do that. I suppose you learn from it, learn to be a little more cautious in the future".

Richard Clark, who runs a Mexican food stall, said he parted with £500.

"I was quite shocked that somebody could just take people's money and just do nothing, organise nothing", he said.

"We're only a small company, we both work full-time, so the cash flow we have is very small.

"It's been a very tough trading year in catering with the weather and the recession. It was quite a significant loss to us."

Earlier this year, Mr Brewster told the BBC he had separated himself from the company running the festival - Future Entertainment Ltd - "legally and lawfully", and it had been sold to a man called Ramluda Antonictvius. Mr Brewster was unable to provide any further contact information or details.
'Failed business'

Companies House has confirmed there has been no change to the ownership of the company and Mr Brewster remains as the sole director. The accounts are currently overdue.

An email address was provided for those who had lost money to try and obtain a refund. However, none of the caterers or ticket-holders who used that address have received any money or any response.

When asked about the problems, Mr Brewster said: "The caterers and the seven people who purchased tickets did not enter into a contract with me as a person or send me any money, they entered into a contract with Future Entertainment Ltd which is now a failed business and a separate legal entity."

Lincolnshire Trading Standards said an insufficient number of complaints have been made to them to commence a formal investigation.

It added those out of pocket could pursue a claim through the county court.

and here:

http://www.safeconcerts.com/news/2012/mar/7083-future-festival-cancelled-amid-controversy.asp
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
May 01, 2014, 07:03:00 PM
How is the NEOBEEQ price not already at zero, if there will be no where to trade anymore?
I suppose that the price quoted at the exchange is always that of the LAST trade that was executed.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
May 01, 2014, 06:24:30 PM
On Monday May 5th, 2014 at 12:00 EST the NEOBEEQ Fund will be delisted from Havelock Investments. We have provided ample time for anyone representing the NEO & BEE Ltd. Company to respond to our repeated requests to provide additional information for the status of the company. As we have not received any formal information we have made the decision to no longer list the NEOBEEQ Fund. If any additional information is provided to us we will make it public.

Ah wait this thread was fastest adds a comment in
Well the dump already occurred so its trading at 2250 satoshi a share
If their was any money to be made from bankruptcy lol.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
May 01, 2014, 04:25:12 PM
This stock is ripe for pump and dump as bag holders try anything to get more while getting out.

Expect false stories and coordinated rumour spreading over the next few days.
legendary
May 01, 2014, 03:37:14 PM
Is the same "fund" traded anywhere else?
How is the NEOBEEQ price not already at zero, if there will be no where to trade anymore?

Other than four more days of fishing for greater fools, there's always a chance of Danny's dramatic, 11th-hour Second Coming.  Imagine?
Cheesy

Got it, thanks.
We could use a big story with a dramatic, positive turn of events, could this be the one?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
May 01, 2014, 03:34:00 PM

Other than four more days of fishing for greater fools, there's always a chance of Danny's dramatic, 11th-hour Second Coming.  Imagine?
Cheesy
legendary
May 01, 2014, 03:26:46 PM
'On Monday May 5th, 2014 at 12:00 EST the NEOBEEQ Fund will be delisted from Havelock Investments. We have provided ample time for anyone representing the NEO & BEE Ltd. Company to respond to our repeated requests to provide additional information for the status of the company. As we have not received any formal information we have made the decision to no longer list the NEOBEEQ Fund.'

Danny has that much respect for his investors that he can't even reply to Havelock's emails and warings about the shares being de-listed.

What a scumbag.

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
May 01, 2014, 02:44:23 PM
He's a terrible day trader, almost of Nick Leeson proportions - not only that he has no sense of moral responsibility. Thats's all you can say about him. So in that sense, yes he is a typical banker.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 01, 2014, 02:30:28 PM
What a scumbag.

That's MR. Brewster to U!  Bitcoin's premiere banker Angry
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
May 01, 2014, 02:24:53 PM
'On Monday May 5th, 2014 at 12:00 EST the NEOBEEQ Fund will be delisted from Havelock Investments. We have provided ample time for anyone representing the NEO & BEE Ltd. Company to respond to our repeated requests to provide additional information for the status of the company. As we have not received any formal information we have made the decision to no longer list the NEOBEEQ Fund.'

Danny has that much respect for his investors that he can't even reply to Havelock's emails and warings about the shares being de-listed.

What a scumbag.
legendary
May 01, 2014, 01:38:59 PM
NeoBeeQ will be delisted from havelock....Huge dump!

Didn't they already delist Neo and Bee?
OK I see it now:

Last Price   ฿0.00002002 (~$0.01)
Market Cap   ฿53.0104 (~$26399.16)
Activity: 472
May 01, 2014, 01:26:41 PM
NeoBeeQ will be delisted from havelock....Huge dump!
May 01, 2014, 12:45:54 PM
Lol

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
May 01, 2014, 12:12:35 PM
Please quote the relevant Cypriot law.
Activity: 14
May 01, 2014, 12:03:42 PM
^Sure, the charges are serious, but not the sort of thing that instantly attracts international attention.  The Cyprus police are waiting to learn of his wearabouts befor even persuing an international warrant -- sorta a Catch 22, no?

I'm not defending Brewster -- I have pointed out that he was a lying scumbag long before his "investors" have turned against him.  I'm simply pointing out that, AFAIK, he is not an internationally wanted criminal.  Knowing there is an arrest warrant and not returning to Cyprus is unlikely to add extra charges to his case.

No, knowing that an arrest warrant exists and avoiding it is very serious.
May 01, 2014, 11:47:27 AM
^Sure, the charges are serious, but not the sort of thing that instantly attracts international attention.  The Cyprus police are waiting to learn of his wearabouts befor even persuing an international warrant -- sorta a Catch 22, no?

I'm not defending Brewster -- I have pointed out that he was a lying scumbag long before his "investors" have turned against him.  I'm simply pointing out that, AFAIK, he is not an internationally wanted criminal.  Knowing there is an arrest warrant and not returning to Cyprus is unlikely to add extra charges to his case.
Activity: 14
May 01, 2014, 11:31:28 AM
The amounts involved might be small, but the felonies being charged are very serious "theft, forgery, counterfeiting and money laundering".

What's even worse "he knows that there is an arrest warrant for such charges and he is hiding away". This is very serious in criminal law.
Pages:
Jump to: