Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 26. (Read 261855 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 09, 2014, 02:42:30 PM
Guys, what's wrong with you. This island is broke for at least 50 years from now unless miracles happen. Why are you so envious and hard against people that at least have dreams and are trying to make changes?
Because there are also people who see your island only as a bone that still has some bits of meat in it.  And people like that are everywhere, even here in my country now, unfortunately.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 02:42:13 PM
@survivor69

according to the trollfest ITT and your statements

the offices are locked, closed & deserted but there are people left behind to tell you that "its all over".
i call interplanetary crap.
Make up your minds, if offices are deserted and people are fired, who pays the people who stayed behind to tell you that they are fired?

Also, blogs are reposting FUD from this forum, papers repost FUD from blogs, FUDsters then come here and say "look, source".
circular logic fails all over the place.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 09, 2014, 01:55:20 PM
bongheads like sporks for instance, who thinks that neo harmed cyprus or bitcoin.
Having never been out of moms basement, he does not want anyone to do anything with neo.

Notice the behavior:
to his eyes, garage scams listed in shady exchanges are "legit mining operations"
neo, on the other hand, is a scam, because he said so.
Even if people are trading it for purely speculative reasons, neo is evil for sporks and his buddies.

For a guy who hates ad baculum/ad hominem arguments, you sure go pretty heavy on them Cheesy
Also, point me to my posts where I suggest that any mining operation is legit.  Not saying that there are none, only that I've never endorsed any.

P.S:  Keep "investing" like you do, and soon mom's basement will start looking like the height of luxury.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 09, 2014, 01:49:13 PM
bongheads like sporks for instance, who thinks that neo harmed cyprus or bitcoin.
Having never been out of moms basement, he does not want anyone to do anything with neo.

Notice the behavior:
to his eyes, garage scams listed in shady exchanges are "legit mining operations"
Even if people are trading it for purely speculative reasons, neo is evil for sporks and his buddies.

Man, unfortunately it is over. It was too good to be true. Whether it was a scam from the beginning or not/was pure incompetence, I do not know. 

Even though until today I had some hope, today it vanished.

Today I went to Nicosia in their offices myself. Locked, closed and deserted.

Software company which is co-hosted in same building laid off its employees.

There were only 2-3 persons there. I asked what happened and nobody had the courage or mood to reply. One of them said "its over".

What else do you want?
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 01:42:04 PM

Notice the behavior:
April 09, 2014, 01:36:42 PM
@Kenta:  Since you can no longer buy direct shares (afaik), you are not "investing in this project."  You are simply handing your money over to Havelock and people cashing out.

Well, but then they also haven't rolled out anything yet, so I didn't say anything wrong did I?
And for now it looks like they are likely to need more investments to get somewhere...

Guys, what's wrong with you. This island is broke for at least 50 years from now unless miracles happen. Why are you so envious and hard against people that at least have dreams and are trying to make changes?

Buying shares on Havelock does not put any money in Neo's coffers, only into other traders' pockets.  You would not be doing Neo any favors even if Neo was legit.

Investing in scams only helps scammers.  Neither Cyprus nor Bitcoin were helped by Neo -- on the contrary, the Neo fiasco has harmed both.

PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 01:28:46 PM
@Jorge
right now i am pretending to be amazed with your ability to avoid any kind of serious conversation.

@Kenta, ]
don't let them fool you. The neo threads are notorious for the residing trolls and they are only three so far.
Notice that that there are more personal attacks, baseless accusations and threats than critical posts against the operators of neo.

If any of these haters was an actual interested party and not a FUD agent at work, they would have contacted neo, or their law firm themselves,
from the very beginning. They would have posted their info from the beginning. But they did not.

Instead, they roam the forums, attacking anyone that has a different opinion, aiming to create panic.  
They seem passionate to convince everyone that this asset, of all of coinland, is another virtual scam.

Very few are having a purely critical stance (pro or against is irrelevant) and this makes serious discussion hard.
April 09, 2014, 01:28:00 PM
Danny either has the "illusion" that he will sell something out of the corpse (there is nothing to sell anyway) or he keeps on doing what he has been doing all along. Lying continuously and to all.
Activity: 420
April 09, 2014, 01:17:10 PM
@Kenta:  Since you can no longer buy direct shares (afaik), you are not "investing in this project."  You are simply handing your money over to Havelock and people cashing out.

Well, but then they also haven't rolled out anything yet, so I didn't say anything wrong did I?
And for now it looks like they are likely to need more investments to get somewhere...

April 09, 2014, 01:12:08 PM
does your "academic interest in bitcoin only" lead you to have  1500 posts in speculation & securities sections
and 3 in dev & tech discussion?

If i did not know better, i'd speculate that your behavior in these forums is the behavior of
a speculator at work.
Keep reading those 1500 posts and you may learn what I am doing there.

But if you are lazy: I have no doubts or interest in the technical aspects of bitcoin.  It is the economics aspects that I am extremely skeptical about.  And also its amazing capacity to attract and support all sorts of scams and crimes (although that is not its main problem).

Now what are YOU doing here?  It seems that you did not lose money with the collapse of Neo & Bee (otherwise you would not be trying to convince us that all is well).   Did you profit from it?
April 09, 2014, 01:08:16 PM
@Kenta:  Since you can no longer buy direct shares (afaik), you are not "investing in this project."  You are simply handing your money over to Havelock and people cashing out.  There's nothing wrong with that, the market depends on greater fools, but your money doesn't change Danny's finances by a single Satoshi (unless he's one of the folks selling Cheesy).
Activity: 420
April 09, 2014, 01:02:29 PM
Survivor69, whose sock puppet are you?

Newbie with activity of 1 making tons of claims about neobee without providing a single shred of evidence.

Before you say another word, let's see proof that:

- the software company is destroyed
- Neo is now a joke in Cyprus
- Danny is in hiding and not just doing what he said in his last email
- the former employees are suing.

Where. Is. The. Fucking. Evidence.

I live in Cyprus, I have a friend that used to work for them.

Unfortunately it is true.

I admit I was wrong or a fool......

Hearsay is not evidence. I don't believe a word you say.
I live on Cyprus as well, and I have bought a few more profit shares just in case..
Will continue to invest in this project if/when they roll it out in the SoEasy-shops.
Would be so cool if it really happened and if it would happen here it would be super-cool!
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 12:40:16 PM
haha jorge you keep twisting words and pretend to know only what suits your point of view.
let me quote you on this behaviour:
NOTE: "A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds." --Mark Twain

silly you

does your "academic interest in bitcoin only" lead you to have  1500 posts in speculation & securities sections
and 3 in dev & tech discussion?

If i did not know better, i'd speculate that your behavior in these forums is the behavior of
a speculator at work.

April 09, 2014, 12:34:44 PM
Because last time i bought  a share in NYSE, NYSE owner did not decide on his own if a listing will begin trading, at what price, under whose authority and without any communication with the company itself.
I think you have it backwards.  Once sold, shares are no longer the company's property.  The company has no right to stop shareholders from trading their shares.   And you should know that it is not the stock exchange that fixes the price of stocks traded there.

For all I know, someone from Neo & Bee warned Havelock of "susppicious activity" and Havelock decided to suspend trading for prudence.  But since there was no further information, they rightfully resumed trading.  The suspension, not the resumption, violated investor's rights.
April 09, 2014, 12:20:59 PM
Perhaps it helps to re-post here Mr. Brewster's response to the latest allegations published by the media (of salaries unpaid, employees quitting, bitcoins sold but not delivered, threats not having been reported to the police, etc.):

That seems to leave little room for doubt.
Activity: 252
April 09, 2014, 12:20:35 PM

Newbie with activity of 1 making tons of claims about neobee without providing a single shred of evidence.

Hearsay is not evidence. I don't believe a word you say.
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 12:18:13 PM
You know what the "Q" means, and that it is the same shares.  So who is spreading false information?
Context baby. Context is everything.

Q means nothing in a panamanian site that facilitates exchanging virtual products.
Are you implying that said site is complying with NYSE guidelines?
Because last time i bought  a share in NYSE, NYSE owner did not decide on his own if a listing will begin trading, at what price, under whose authority and without any communication with the company itself.
April 09, 2014, 12:01:42 PM
@NanoAkron asking for evidence: 
April 09, 2014, 12:00:13 PM

Activity: 252
April 09, 2014, 11:56:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: