Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 27. (Read 261996 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
April 09, 2014, 11:54:04 AM
But their offices and operations were already open when said "collapse" took place.

Yes, they had an "opening" party for their store.  But did they ever start to operate as a bank - opening accounts, taking deposits, etc.?

If they had operated as a bank, there would be angry customers complaining loudly.  Unlike investors, such customers would not have intended to bet their money on Mr. Brewster's competence and integrity.  So it seems more likely that the bank never started operating (as I had gathered from other posts.)

Havelock relisted the project under a different name "because they could", according to them, without any communication with the company.
People are unloading the original neo shares, buying fake neoq, which is what havelock thinks it is.
it will be awesome to the nth degree when neo announces that is not recognising neoq.
Maybe havelock or apples will buy back neoq?

You know what the "Q" means, and that it is the same shares.  So who is spreading false information?

Confirmed, the branch opened but never had any customers/operations.

I can confirm that as well.
I had contacted them in order to acquire a Neo Card and they said they are only gathering interest at the time.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 09, 2014, 11:36:42 AM
But their offices and operations were already open when said "collapse" took place.

Yes, they had an "opening" party for their store.  But did they ever start to operate as a bank - opening accounts, taking deposits, etc.?

If they had operated as a bank, there would be angry customers complaining loudly.  Unlike investors, such customers would not have intended to bet their money on Mr. Brewster's competence and integrity.  So it seems more likely that the bank never started operating (as I had gathered from other posts.)

Havelock relisted the project under a different name "because they could", according to them, without any communication with the company.
People are unloading the original neo shares, buying fake neoq, which is what havelock thinks it is.
it will be awesome to the nth degree when neo announces that is not recognising neoq.

You know what the "Q" means, and that it is the same shares.  So who is spreading false information?

Confirmed, the branch opened but never had any customers/operations.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 09, 2014, 11:33:30 AM

April 09, 2014, 11:29:13 AM
As for the possibility of a new investor, I think this exists only in Danny's mind.

There is NOTHING to be bought.

Actually, there is badwill (anything connected to Neo brings fraud in mind and laughs amongst people).

All Neo employees resigned and are suing the company.

The software company has been destroyed, fired all employees and closing down.

There are huge debts (confirmed sources talk between 1.5-2 millions) and many law suits coming.

The way he handled all these, destroyed everything.

Only insane persons will want to be connected with Neo, let alone BUY it! Better to start from scratch than have all these chasing any new investor.
April 09, 2014, 11:18:11 AM
I admit I was wrong: He ran away with people's coins, on the hide and silent since March 19th, everything destroyed.

Even though I gave him the benefit of the doubt up to now, it is now obvious to me as well that the guy is fraudulent.

He ran away with shareholders' coins, left employees unpaid and all of them resigned, left millions in debts, destroyed many companies and families.

Brand worthless (NeoBee is actually a joke now in Cyprus - the ad campaign was "Who is Neo?" - now when you mention Neo people say "WHERE is Neo?" and they laugh), no software, no employees, deserted offices, huge debts, screwed up shareholders. He literally left behind him "scorched earth".

He is somewhere in the UK laughing that he got away with it.

I hope justice is done.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
April 09, 2014, 11:07:57 AM

Gentlemen,stop wasting time on the forum for nothing.
Neo and Bee is closed
No employees
No software
No money
No honey
No payments to creditors and staff
The Cyprus Police are investigating fraught
The shareholders are sleeping
The Mercedes car ,and the Bentley where sold to private individuals by Danny,on 23/3/2014
Danny is not coming to Cyprus
He is in hiding
May be in Uk, Spain,Italy North Cyprus,or in the British Bases.

TAKE ACTION SHAREHOLDERS NOW,GET TOGETHER,GET A LAWYER,AND MOVE
DO NOT WAIST TIME ON NOTHING.

Any evidence the Mercedes and Bentley were sold?

Any evidence Danny is outside Cyprus now?

Because I tell you what...until you can prove anything, everything you say is just bullshit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
April 09, 2014, 10:39:41 AM
So how do "weak minds" cause coins and fiat money to disappear? They don't.
Activity: 546
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 10:37:45 AM

Yes because propaganda never fails to work its way up a weak mind. /sarc
Also, surge of new accounts that solely post hatefull messages against this listing implies either personal vendetta or organised action.
Choose one.

Sorry had to edit
Activity: 7
April 09, 2014, 10:27:46 AM

Gentlemen,stop wasting time on the forum for nothing.
Neo and Bee is closed
No employees
No software
No money
No honey
No payments to creditors and staff
The Cyprus Police are investigating fraught
The shareholders are sleeping
The Mercedes car ,and the Bentley where sold to private individuals by Danny,on 23/3/2014
Danny is not coming to Cyprus
He is in hiding
May be in Uk, Spain,Italy North Cyprus,or in the British Bases.

TAKE ACTION SHAREHOLDERS NOW,GET TOGETHER,GET A LAWYER,AND MOVE
DO NOT WAIST TIME ON NOTHING.

Activity: 280
April 09, 2014, 10:11:05 AM
Actually it is apples and the crumbs panic crew that tanked it, prolly just to make a decent profit, which is understandable, this is a jungle anyway.

Lol, two d00ds, apples and crumbs, destroyed a multimillion dollar international corporation with a few forum posts?  Sounds reasonable Cheesy
Activity: 714
Martijn Meijering
April 09, 2014, 10:10:36 AM
The coins and fiat money didn't disappear because of a "hatred campaign".
April 09, 2014, 10:04:53 AM
However, no official statements has been made as to how this will end, so my guess is that everybody should wait for the time being until there is an official announcement.

This "official announcement"...  Are you expecting Danny to send you a signed statement to the effect of "I scammed you, you may start suing me nao"?

Nope, but an official statement that says what is going on.
It will have to happen.
He cannot hide forever.

Sorry if I seem to be belaboring this, but "wait[ing] for a definitive official statements" seems to be common to every scam endgame here.
Who would issue such a statement?  Danny?  His staff (they resigned)?  The police (why?  especially if everyone waits for an official statement before reporting this)?
There will be no official statements.  When your house gets robbed it's you who is expected to make a statement, not the thief.
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 09:58:37 AM
not blaming anyone here. Grin, not even defending.

just pointing out that you are reading the facts from the end instead of the beginning, and ending up with circular logic fail.
everything is documented.

apples & co actions were the suspicious trading activity, on lmb platform.
He was selling them here, for a low price, transferring from his lmb account.

His actions along with the organised hatred campaign against this listing caused the price to collapse.
The company took steps to protect its share.

Actually it is apples and the crumbs panic crew that tanked it, prolly just to make a decent profit, which is understandable, this is a jungle anyway.

April 09, 2014, 09:36:12 AM
However, no official statements has been made as to how this will end, so my guess is that everybody should wait for the time being until there is an official announcement.

This "official announcement"...  Are you expecting Danny to send you a signed statement to the effect of "I scammed you, you may start suing me nao"?

Nope, but an official statement that says what is going on.
It will have to happen.
He cannot hide forever.

But, did they get authorization from the Cyprus authorities to operate as a bank?  I thought that their collapse resulted from them being unable to open.  If that is true, a sale seems very unlikely.

I do not know but what I do know is that Cyprus was the first country to provide a license for Binary trading......

Which in turn was caused by its stock, being halted.

Which was halted due to "suspicious trade activity"

Which in turn resulted due to btcapples fella blackmarketing shares here, below market price causing the price to collapse in the first place/

Circular logic much?

You cannot blame someone who saw what was happening for this.

Hell if I invested in this and saw that it is sinking then I would probably do the same and get whatever I can of my BTC back.

I think Danny just used this as an excuse, which goes to show that regardless of the fact that he was "missing", he wasn't.

EDIT: Besides, according to Cyprus Mail, they have asked the police if any complaints have been filed regarding the threatening of his daughter and the police had no clue on the subject.
PGP 9CB0902E
April 09, 2014, 09:06:12 AM

Which in turn was caused by its stock, being halted.

Which was halted due to "suspicious trade activity"

Which in turn resulted due to btcapples fella blackmarketing shares here, below market price causing the price to collapse in the first place/

Circular logic much?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 09, 2014, 08:57:28 AM
Who knows, maybe it is true and a U.S. investor is willing to take over and your shares will double or triple.

But, did they get authorization from the Cyprus authorities to operate as a bank?  I thought that their collapse resulted from them being unable to open.  If that is true, a sale seems very unlikely.
April 09, 2014, 08:53:51 AM

This "official announcement"...  Are you expecting Danny to send you a signed statement to the effect of "I scammed you, you may start suing me nao"?
April 09, 2014, 08:49:09 AM
@S4VV4S: Do you expect other countries take legal actions? Do you mean the corresponding institutions of the countries of the shareholders (not all but some at least) or the shareholders? I am a shareholder and I am waiting to see how others will go about it to take action.

Actually I expect shareholders to take legal actions in their own Country - just like they did with Mark.
Also, from what we know Danny is in the U.K. and I am sure that there are British shareholders.
Do you think they will just let this pass?

Who knows, maybe it is true and a U.S. investor is willing to take over and your shares will double or triple.

I am just saying that it is too early to tell.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 09, 2014, 08:44:44 AM
@S4VV4S: Do you expect other countries take legal actions? Do you mean the corresponding institutions of the countries of the shareholders (not all but some at least) or the shareholders? I am a shareholder and I am waiting to see how others will go about it to take action.
April 09, 2014, 08:41:45 AM
And once again, the Nanny State is called upon to clean up the mess Roll Eyes 

Pages:
Jump to: