Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 29. (Read 261855 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 08, 2014, 08:53:08 AM

John's 60th Birthday Party By chesters bar cyprus · February 23, 2013
golddiggers will FUD forever though Grin
take care
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
April 08, 2014, 08:42:36 AM
Did danny really buy a bently?

That would really add to the value of the company when everything is liquidated.

Hands off my Bentley, its in my name, not the company's name.
Activity: 4
April 08, 2014, 08:33:29 AM
To my "virtual shareholders" I am confirming that i will be back. Do not worry.

To my "virtual employees" I am saying this: you will all be paid your "virtual salaries".

To my creditors I am saying this: your debts are "virtual". They do not exist. Sorry mates.

DannyOntheHide
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 08, 2014, 07:59:39 AM
@thekekk:  You mean NotLambchop is a sock?  But how...  I mean, if his name was Lambchop, it might make sense, but he's NotLambchop...  Just doesn't make sense...
Drats!  Discovered *again*.  Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!  

Oshi~! wrong account AGAIN!  

P.S:  I think NotLambchop is trying to discredit me by pretending to be my sock.  Err... I mean sporket is trying to discredit me by pretending that I'm his ... What i'm trying to say is ... look, it's just too complicated and confusing right now, I'm not at liberty to discuss this, you'll be updated as further developments ... develop.

OMG, wrong account again!  I'm fired!
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 08, 2014, 07:51:30 AM
@thekekk:  You mean NotLambchop is a sock?  But how...  I mean, if his name was Lambchop, it might make sense, but he's NotLambchop...  Just doesn't make sense...
Drats!  Discovered *again*.  Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness!   

Oshi~! wrong account AGAIN! 
Activity: 1
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 08, 2014, 07:35:39 AM
@thekekk:  I think it's that nasty btcapples guy, who's really crumbs, who's really MP, who's really me, who, as we have all agreed last thursday, is [am] a sentient gas.
~Phasechange Wall.ru/s

no no your another story crumbs

ooops got you!! porky answering for NotLambchop nice work lad keep it up shill to late to delete

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 08, 2014, 07:33:24 AM
@thekekk:  I think it's that nasty btcapples guy, who's really crumbs, who's really MP, who's really me, who, as we have all agreed last thursday, is [am] a sentient gas.
~Phasechange Wall.ru/s
Activity: 3
April 08, 2014, 07:04:57 AM
Doubt it since the url doesn't ping. It's been taken down.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 08, 2014, 06:25:35 AM
 https://www.lmb-holdings.com/ exploited with Heartbleed Bug?
Activity: 3
April 08, 2014, 05:44:41 AM
Someone at the unmoderated thread boasted that they had more substantial discussions there than here.  Wink

No new news about Neo & Bee this Monday?  Did anyone check whether their offices are really deserted?

No news, and https://www.lmb-holdings.com/ is down.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 08, 2014, 04:52:35 AM
Someone at the unmoderated thread boasted that they had more substantial discussions there than here.  Wink

No new news about Neo & Bee this Monday?  Did anyone check whether their offices are really deserted?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
April 07, 2014, 02:03:45 PM
May all felons and prisoners give Danny a birthday penetration
Activity: 22
April 07, 2014, 01:59:17 PM
 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
April 07, 2014, 01:53:05 PM
Happy birthday Danny may you blessed many times
Activity: 7
April 07, 2014, 01:48:37 PM
Guys. Be careful though. If this wall goes your all fucked.

+1

Classic pump and dump with one big player controlling the entire market

This isn't going to end well, you're all getting played. Don't be a bagholder

Oh look, a total newbie who's never replied to a NeoBee thread before, who is using the terminology 'bagholder'. Now there's only one other person on these forums who uses that term...

Wow. Who's the total newbie now? I sincerely hope you lost allot of money in that pump and dump. People like you are what's wrong with this community

There's someone buying testing the market. This wasn't a pump.

If that was the case they would have put the wall back in at a lower price.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, acts like a duck...

No because he wants to test support he will try again but wants to see where price action is. A few sold into that wall but idea was to check if there are any big sellers out there that would eat out the wall entirely.

There weren't any big sellers. Wall was there for quite some time.

Wow. You actually believe that?

The wall would have gone within hours. Any serious investor isn't going to pull an order out twenty minutes after putting it in just because it didnt get instant action - there is nobody with 500k shares to fill that order - and considering there was about 20k that got taken out of it, there was serious action, if they had any actual intentions of buying and holding they wouldn't have removed the wall at all

It worked for a while until a few less delusional people on this forum called it out and stopped allot of weaker hands falling for this shit.

As soon as people stopped placing higher buy support the wall went, the pump was over.

On the plus side whoever just tried that pump and dump most likely lost allot of money.

With people like you running around though its surprising they didn't make a profit

You don't get it. This is the toe dipping Soros strategy to check selling power, how easy is to buy. This gives you a good indicator especially if you wanna start a buying spree.

In this case a fat order like that could be filled in by a big desperate seller fast which would tell you there are lots of big whale sellers out there and you can play that to your advantage.

No, you don't get it.

What just happened was obvious, I've seen it hundreds of times, your just trying to manipulate it to fill your own agenda..

If anyone comes out and buys half a million shares over the next day or two then ill know you we're right. But that's not going to happen.

They were trying to make a quick profit, and it worked initially, until the market stopped responding, and they got hit.

If you'd ever tried to manipulate a market before you would understand.

I'm ending this, it's clear we are not going to agree

Activity: 7
April 07, 2014, 01:43:08 PM
 FROM THE SENIOR MANAGEMENT AND STAFF OF NEO AND BEE WE WISH OUR CEO DANNY BREWSTER HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURN OF THE
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 07, 2014, 01:18:38 PM
there were some links from a couple of papers, but it only made it to the websites, from what i saw, not printed.
At least i havent seen anything
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 07, 2014, 11:17:26 AM
Quick question to my friends that live in Cyprus, does anyone know if this is out on Cypriot press (I guess it is) and if so how big it got?
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 07, 2014, 09:41:40 AM
And it's gone.
Next support:
15000    @ ฿0.00006300   
Pages:
Jump to: