Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 33. (Read 261855 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 06, 2014, 12:51:47 PM
well, he's also late with financial reports, too
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 06, 2014, 12:19:11 PM
The whole process will be completed and handled through an agency that specializes in these matters, once the final details are completed, the agency details will be made available to interested parties who wish to purchase 100% of my equity in LMB Subsidiaries Ltd thus taking full control of all subsidiaries.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6030319

It doesn't say if details of this agency will be made public or only shared privately with interested parties. There should be further communication once an agreement has been reached.
April 06, 2014, 12:10:36 PM
Has anyone been able to talk to Mr. Brewster after he left Cyprus, either directly or through his lawyers (if he has any)?

I don't think so, and I'm wondering why he won't clarify the situation and submit financial reports to clear things up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 06, 2014, 11:22:16 AM
Some unbiased and balanced coverage
http://cointelegraph.com/post/neo_bee_danny_brewster_suddenly_left_cyprus_due_to_personal_reasons#.U0Ft0FlvFlR
Refreshing to see some informed journalists for a change.

Unbiased and informed? They say
However, the service has re-launched on April 4th at 5:00 PM EST some questions remain unanswered.
Presumably this statement refers to Havelock resuming trading of the shares? 

The entire article seems to be an ill-digested collage of items found in forums, without order or any new information.

Moreover, my English is poor, but theirs is even worse...

Has anyone been able to talk to Mr. Brewster after he left Cyprus, either directly or through his lawyers (if he has any)?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
April 06, 2014, 11:13:53 AM
Burn him alive. What's the bounty for him at?
April 06, 2014, 11:09:30 AM
Some unbiased and balanced coverage

http://cointelegraph.com/post/neo_bee_danny_brewster_suddenly_left_cyprus_due_to_personal_reasons#.U0Ft0FlvFlR

Refreshing to see some informed journalists for a change.
Activity: 280
April 06, 2014, 10:47:40 AM
Yes.  I haz learnings.
P.S:  Quoting the post directly above yours, in its entirety, is simply shit manners.  Either edit it down to the part you're responding to, or delete it altogether. ty.
April 06, 2014, 10:18:44 AM

There were red flags, but not those mentioned in that stupid blog post.

The island thing is particularly nonsensical. Is Japan all bad because MTGOX were there? Japan, UK, Singapore, Australia etc............

Not all articles are meant to make sense.  Some are simply
April 06, 2014, 10:05:24 AM
PS. By the way, if you call Australia an "island" you will lose the sympathy of an entire continent.  Wink

April 06, 2014, 09:59:39 AM
Hey, I didn't write that article, just thought you would want to know about it.

I agree that some of his "flags" are rather stupid.  But some are valid, like the lack of experience and overambitious discourse without a real business plan.
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
April 06, 2014, 09:58:21 AM
Every land mass is surrounded by water, so every country is part of a larger island. Civilization is doomed!
Activity: 298
April 06, 2014, 09:56:37 AM

There were red flags, but not those mentioned in that stupid blog post.

The island thing is particularly nonsensical. Is Japan all bad because MTGOX were there? Japan, UK, Singapore, Australia etc............
April 06, 2014, 09:45:05 AM
They ran through most of their BTC when the price was just climbing for the first time.

you don't have any proof of that, and Danny specifically said they were still holding the IPO funds at the end of 2013.
April 06, 2014, 08:46:22 AM
...the Lehman collapse of 2008, Bear Sterns fiasco, AIG bailout, Fannie & Freddi, the GM and Chrysler auto bailouts...

I have enslaved Wall Street.  The [once] men who ran those companies are now doing my bidding.
Soon you too will stop sperging and bow down to mah will.
Stupid Earthling Angry
April 06, 2014, 08:40:26 AM

The only red flag here is you

we have multi billions companies incorporated in Cyprus
take for example VIBER or
Lanebrook (owned by Abramovich)

and the list go on

A guy on the interwebs offers you shares in a Cyprus bank?  The island made famous by failing banks?
You're not gonna have a good time.

You'd think that after the Lehman collapse of 2008, Bear Sterns fiasco, AIG bailout, Fannie & Freddi, the GM and Chrysler auto bailouts, people would kinda` stay away from Wall Street and US. Funny thing is they didn't.

I know you don't like it but things can jump back rather quickly.

My advice - forget that MPEx exchange and bashing the competition. Just focus on your betting site. It might be your chance to shine. Just put the final nail in the MPEx coffin, admit that it's dead and move on.
April 06, 2014, 08:27:11 AM

The only red flag here is you

we have multi billions companies incorporated in Cyprus
take for example VIBER or
Lanebrook (owned by Abramovich)

and the list go on

A guy on the interwebs offers you shares in a Cyprus bank?  The island made famous by failing banks?
You're not gonna have a good time.
April 06, 2014, 07:59:25 AM

1.It was based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The location alone should have raised some huge red flags.
  Cyprus has weird laws.

Cyprus Laws Copied from UK

But isn't UK like an island? Doh.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 06, 2014, 07:42:02 AM

1.It was based in Nicosia, Cyprus. The location alone should have raised some huge red flags.
  Cyprus has weird laws.

Cyprus Laws Copied from UK
April 06, 2014, 07:32:56 AM
@okaynow

Guy who wrote this article made a total fool of himself. Cyprus is EU country. This author is a joke.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 06, 2014, 07:06:39 AM
Five Red Flags that Preceded Neo & Bee's Collapse

Some of the "flags" mentioned in this not so biased article:
  Cyprus is an island. Recall that Mt. Gox was based on an island.
  Cyprus has weird laws.
  Its legitimate economy,is based on drunk British tourists, but is dwarfed by its underground economy that is based on money being laundered by Russians.

expert analysis right there  Grin
Neo is a scam because it is based in Cyprus.
Cyprus is an island, very much like the UK or AUS, has weird laws, like copied UK law, and its economy has an undergound illegal face, like any economy on the planet.
Pages:
Jump to: