Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 35. (Read 261855 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 05, 2014, 05:54:20 PM
@pedrog

Let's make it clear and state you're quoting Danny talking about Bitfunder back in 2013.

Hehe, history repeats itself...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
April 05, 2014, 05:53:18 PM
and that would be the final ipo price range, iirc.

Huh

IPO was at .003.  you're off by an order of magnitude.

yes, i have no excuse for that other than the "iirc".
Obviously i recalled wrong, and you are correct, i am way off.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 05, 2014, 05:46:44 PM
@pedrog

Let's make it clear and state you're quoting Danny talking about Bitfunder back in 2013.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 05, 2014, 05:41:28 PM

Huh

IPO was at .003.  you're off by an order of magnitude.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
April 05, 2014, 05:36:38 PM
again you're paying attention on BS ... if I were in your shoes I would ask for financial report and where are 10 000+ BTC day after day after day ... nothing else matters

+1

Where's the fucking money, Danny?  Explain yourself.

The bitcoins are simply not there anymore.
PGP 9CB0902E
April 05, 2014, 05:34:49 PM
~15k left to clear 0.0002
then there's another 10k collectively until 0.00029999
and another 10k there. Followed by another 10k at 0.0003

Activity: 476
April 05, 2014, 05:28:50 PM
again you're paying attention on BS ... if I were in your shoes I would ask for financial report and where are 10 000+ BTC day after day after day ... nothing else matters

+1

Where's the fucking money, Danny?  Explain yourself.
April 05, 2014, 05:23:15 PM
This Mircea Popescu (is it allowed to write his name?) seems to be a terribly powerful devil,...

Don't underestimate a vain egomaniac with failing business who puts blame for that on the competition, especially when he's sitting on a 30k+ BTC stash he collected since the early Bitcoin days, from 2011. He is one of the most richest Bitcoin owners in the world and can spend plenty of that to try and ruin competitors, including but not limited to hiring full time shills to spread negativity and fear.

There's a reason why the SEC has clear rules against fomenting rumors and targeted defamation campaigns. You can go to prison in US for such a thing.

The practice of spreading false information about stocks, to drive down their prices, is called "short and distort." During the takeover of Bear Stearns by J.P. Morgan Chase in March 2008, reports swirled that shorts were spreading rumors to drive down Bear Stearns' share price. Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Conn., said this was more than rumors and said, "This is about collusion."[31]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_fraud

http://www.lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=04349e11-1ec6-43c0-95c4-14485ade27ef
http://www.gibsondunn.com/publications/pages/RegulatoryCrackdown-FalseRumors.aspx
PGP 9CB0902E
April 05, 2014, 05:17:39 PM
when did you sell those 5 digits?

your posts are not disappointed posts, they are motivated by something powerful.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2014, 05:16:08 PM
You seem to be pissing poison on this one specifically, not every other asset.
Active payroll much, or pure personal hatred, what is the motivational force you use on this??

Motivational force? I am just curious whats new. I was following WANNABEE from beginning. I was checking the threads every day for past several months, it becomes habit. I was a fan ... i had 5digits of shares from day1, but when i saw many red flags I get out sooner, but still I am disappointed about whole thing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2014, 05:12:45 PM
This Mircea Popescu (is it allowed to write his name?) seems to be a terribly powerful devil, a Sauron who, without moving from His dark fortress in Transylvania, can destroy a great solid bank by having a couple of sock puppets post abusive and cynical messages to a free-for-all forum.

Could a bitcoin business ever succeed against His will?  Perhaps we should let Him rule the world?

(I have learned that on the internet one should never omit the "Wink" even when the sarcasm should be obvious.)
April 05, 2014, 05:11:21 PM
@sporket
@bitcoin.newsfeed

Stop playing with yourself.

Insane people talk to themselves in such manner.
Activity: 280
April 05, 2014, 05:04:45 PM
... if I were in your shoes I would ask for financial report and where are 10 000+ BTC day after day after day ... nothing else matters

Who would they ask?  The one guy who coulda done it ran away, the employees quit, and, from what I hear, the offices are abandoned Undecided
I wonder if employees took the doorknobs, wiring, and copper plumbing on their way out -- I understand that sort of thing is common in such situations.

@okaynow:  
PGP 9CB0902E
April 05, 2014, 05:04:13 PM
@bitcoin newesfeed
see, that;s what i call active duty.
You seem to be implying that whoever holds or trades this asset
is in a worse position than anyone else holding any other virtual asset.

You seem to be pissing poison on this one specifically, not every other asset.
Active payroll much, or pure personal hatred, what is the motivational force you use on this??
April 05, 2014, 04:58:59 PM
why would you call everyone a bagholder is beyond me,
i take it this is your image of 99% of people trading their coins and stocks in these forums.

Because you don't know if company which shares you own still exist or if its functional, or what to expect from tomorrow? Because you don't really know what you own, and now about that NEOBEEQ, you don't know twice. Because that I call it bagholder.

@sporket : Thanks
April 05, 2014, 04:53:22 PM
i take it this is your image of 99% of people trading their coins and stocks in these forums.

When the securities you hold are either untradable (LMB Holdings site), or trading an at least an order of magnitude lower than what you've paid for them, i believe bagholder is the proper colloquialism.  A more colorful expression would be "OMG, bag of dicks!!1!"
PGP 9CB0902E
April 05, 2014, 04:46:22 PM
IIIIII====II====IIIIII
April 05, 2014, 04:45:43 PM
Luttinen-

I don't hold any Neo shares and never have.  It's genuine advice to be cautious.

The very short notice given that trading was resuming means that most holders didn't get a chance to sell before the crash.  As soon as this gets to the right round  number (not sure which one)  it will crash again only harder than before.

April 05, 2014, 04:43:52 PM
What are you talking about in this thread? I don't get it. The real concern for you bagholders should be only one thing : Where is 10 000 BTC ? Seems like everybody from WANNABEE give a shit about you, mainly your CEO and you're trading some fictional stocks of fictional company on unregulated exchange, like in some video game, what a joke. Congrats, maybe time to open some Stock Exchange Simulator Wink
April 05, 2014, 04:33:28 PM
neoq is about to brake 0.0002
Thoughts ?

Personally I think when it gets to a certain level there will be a huge dump into buyers.  There are so many desperate to get out but they are too unwilling to take the massive beating. Also there are only a few coins of buyers back down to 0.0001. So it's desperate and wishful thinkers will get stung again as this goes closer  and closer to zero - we haven't seen the bottom yet.

Translation:

I've sold out at cheaper price and pray to God it was the right call because it would suck too much for stock to recover as I've sold at lowest point. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: