Pages:
Author

Topic: Neo & Bee talk (spam free thread) - page 38. (Read 261841 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
April 05, 2014, 11:48:20 AM
^Yep.  I think the pitch was "to eliminate [Havelock] third party risks."  Wonder what those (NEOBEE as opposed to NEOBEEQ) shares are worth.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 05, 2014, 11:38:35 AM
They didn't give their bitcoin to NeoBee.  Not the ones trading on Havelock, at least.
  I think they sold a few million on the LMB site.
April 05, 2014, 11:21:05 AM
They gave their bitcoin to Havelock, an unlicenced Panamanian exchange.

Unlicensed under US law you mean? I thought they did have a Panamanian license.

They are a registered Panamanian company, not a licenced exchange.  There are two exchanges licenced in Panama, Havelock is not one of them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Martijn Meijering
April 05, 2014, 11:18:08 AM

Unlicensed under US law you mean? I thought they did have a Panamanian license.
April 05, 2014, 11:08:12 AM
Makes about as much sense as sending your coin to some guy on the intertubes.  With nothing to show for it.
People do strange shit, it be fact.

Wait, you mean that N&B bitcoin investors have no way to prove in a court of law that they gave their BTC to N&B?

They didn't give their bitcoin to NeoBee.  Not the ones trading on Havelock, at least.
Extra profit: Trading was halted [allegedly] per Neo's request, and later resumed [presumably] without Neo's authorization, under the new ticker symbol NEOBEEQ.  The question that comes to mind:  what, exactly, is being traded here?

P.S:  I'm sure the people who gave Danny their fiat can prove it, the "nothing to show for it " assertion was made by Sledge.  I'm certain they got some sort of receipt.  Not everything in life depends on the blockchain for recordkeeping.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
April 05, 2014, 11:03:26 AM
...Now that doesn't make any sense. Since when do you walk into a building with 15000+ Euro in cash, hand it over to people, and walk out the building with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. ...
Was it in person, with cash? Or by check, or bank transfer?

If cash, they must have got a paper receipt.  If by check or transfer, they can get the bank's records that show the deposit.

Either way, they can prove in court, if necessary, that they gave money to N&B.  Then it is N&B's burden to prove that they received bitcoins or something else in return.

Makes about as much sense as sending your coin to some guy on the intertubes.  With nothing to show for it.

Wait, you mean that N&B bitcoin investors have no way to prove in a court of law that they gave their BTC to N&B?
Activity: 280
April 05, 2014, 10:47:40 AM
...Now that doesn't make any sense. Since when do you walk into a building with 15000+ Euro in cash, hand it over to people, and walk out the building with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. ...

Makes about as much sense as sending your coin to some guy on the intertubes.  With nothing to show for it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 05, 2014, 10:36:44 AM
There was a news story about two people who allegedly gave NEO 20000 Euro and 15000 Euro in cash and filed a police complaint that they never received the bitcoins.

Now that doesn't make any sense. Since when do you walk into a building with 15000+ Euro in cash, hand it over to people, and walk out the building with NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. Not even a multi-sig private key or anything? Perhaps the newspaper reporter misunderstood and those two people were INVESTORS and handed over money for shares.

Truly sounds like bullshit to me.
April 05, 2014, 10:15:28 AM
there was a chance to make a lot of money yesterday, actually.  buying at .00000001 and selling at .00014 is a significant profit.

It was less than 10k shares -- worth < 1.26BTC, < $550 at current prices.

@Luttinen:  I didn't steal your money.  Danny did.  Your anger is misdirected.

~Legion

Activity: 14
April 05, 2014, 10:09:02 AM
Buy When There's Blood In The Streets

There is investing in trading companies who are at the bottom of the market ....

You may want to read article I've posted earlier. Quite a few made money buying shares in bankrupt companies companies, delisted companies and so on. So you're wrong about making money only with companies who's shares found a bottom.

There's a very negative view bias on NEO now which makes it very interesting contrarian investment, because very often the general consensus is wrong. Most of the negativity is based purely on speculation. There isn't one single piece of evidence to prove any of the highly negative claims. This alone makes it interesting not to mention other factors such as frozen Bitfunder funds, software and other such assets. Neo is basically trading way below book value at current price.

The shares being sold do not represent equity, they are *shares of NEOBEE's profits*.  Though it's unclear whether the new NEOBEEQ shares also represent the company's *debt*.  Each share you buy may entitle you to be liable for a portion of it Cheesy

Why don't you go play with yourself for a change. You're one redundant guy. Better try and grow MPEx, slap a decent interface, upgrade the one from the 90s it now has, go do some work on that betting site of yours. So many things you could do. Trashing competition isn't most productive use of your time.
Activity: 476
April 05, 2014, 10:07:52 AM
there was a chance to make a lot of money yesterday, actually.  buying at .00000001 and selling at .00014 is a significant profit.
April 05, 2014, 10:06:09 AM

There is investing in trading companies who are at the bottom of the market ....

You may want to read article I've posted earlier. Quite a few made money buying shares in bankrupt companies companies, delisted companies and so on. So you're wrong about making money only with companies who's shares found a bottom.

There's a very negative view bias on NEO now which makes it very interesting contrarian investment, because very often the general consensus is wrong. Most of the negativity is based purely on speculation. There isn't one single piece of evidence to prove any of the highly negative claims. This alone makes it interesting not to mention other factors such as frozen Bitfunder funds, software and other such assets. Neo is basically trading way below book value at current price.

The shares being sold do not represent equity, they are *shares of NEOBEE's profits*.  Though it's unclear whether the new NEOBEEQ shares also represent the company's *debt*.  Each share you buy may entitle you to be liable for a portion of it Cheesy
April 05, 2014, 09:56:29 AM

IIIIII====II====IIIIII
April 05, 2014, 09:44:21 AM

There is investing in trading companies who are at the bottom of the market and there is investing in failed companies that will never trade again. One could make you money the other will lose 100% of it.

I know where you are coming from, but even Nathan Rothschild would stay away from this one. He was talking about investing in a countries economy during/just after war or civil unrest. A good strategy as the stocks will be cheap as foreign investors will have sold up and obviously after the war comes peace and business recovers. But it only applies to currently trading companies. You cannot make money from buying shares in a dead duck.

Is N+B a dead duck? I think Danny seems to think so.
Activity: 7
April 05, 2014, 09:24:56 AM
My friend Luttinen
 you made your account on 3rd April 2014,but you are very well inform on all aspects of Neo and Bee ltd,
My post was just to lighten a bit the miserable climate of this mess that we in Cyprus,the people that have worked very hard to make the neo and bee company a success in the Island with very good prospects for also international recognition,feel betrayed and disappointed.
I do not know or understand yet what happened to Danny, but a lot of people are ready to help him.
Unfortunately every day that passes things are getting worse and soon will be no return.
April 05, 2014, 08:47:16 AM
...BS BS...vitriol....BS..gloating...gloating...happy competitor who successfully trashed competition

So thoughtful of you to make a whole new account just to communicate this information to us. Much obliged.
Activity: 7
April 05, 2014, 08:33:50 AM
The big story in Cyprus for 3 months all the people where seeing advertisements saying WHO IS NEO.
 After the unveiling came  we learn that NEO  was the new company that will make all Cypriots  to be members of the BITCOIN community.
Now after only a few weeks all Cyprus is asking WHERE IS NEO,WHERE IS NEO....
April 04, 2014, 09:46:32 PM

Go to reddit.com

An AMA means 'ask me anything' and is usually an attempt at getting someone famous/in the public eye to respond to questions.

Got a more exact link?

www.reddit.com/r/Iama
April 04, 2014, 09:44:32 PM

Go to reddit.com

An AMA means 'ask me anything' and is usually an attempt at getting someone famous/in the public eye to respond to questions.

Got a more exact link?
April 04, 2014, 08:54:05 PM
Weird. Someone is trying to hold price down with 1 share/asks.
Pages:
Jump to: