Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Future - page 3. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
In short term, NEO cannot perform well, but I hope with the developments they are doing now will have the strong possibility to increase the NEO. In the coming days, NEO will become very good competition to ETH.

I see the current time if short-term investment in NEO will not be potential because the NEO current rate is very low, only 15 dollars. So we can only hold NEO, and hopefully, in the long term the exchange rate will recover, but to compete with ETH, I'm afraid it is challenging.
NEO is perfect for long-term investments, because we can wait for neo to develop into a better coin in the future if the market returns to normal and neo development is better than now
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 06:21:29 PM
In short term, NEO cannot perform well, but I hope with the developments they are doing now will have the strong possibility to increase the NEO. In the coming days, NEO will become very good competition to ETH.

I see the current time if short-term investment in NEO will not be potential because the NEO current rate is very low, only 15 dollars. So we can only hold NEO, and hopefully, in the long term the exchange rate will recover, but to compete with ETH, I'm afraid it is challenging.
Activity: 640
Merit: 103
October 14, 2018, 04:27:54 PM
Without doubts - longterm holding.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 14, 2018, 04:21:22 PM
What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
For a short time to buy NEO makes no sense, there are more promising coins. But for a long time I bought 10% of my portfolio.
I think that if this is not Bitcoin and ethereum, then such coins should be a maximum of 5% of your profile. It all depends on the total volume and, of course, the prospects of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
October 14, 2018, 02:19:40 PM
For a short time to buy NEO makes no sense, there are more promising coins. But for a long time I bought 10% of my portfolio.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
October 14, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
One of the potential coins as well. NEO has a good growth trend and has shown a good market growth. If you are looking for best coins, you can choose NEO as one among others. I always recommend it for those who invest with large scale. I have bought few NEO coins. A promising and a trust worthy coin.
Activity: 658
September 25, 2018, 03:11:54 AM
I think NEO's future is good because they have a great technology platform and there are quite a few ICO projects that work with them. The projects they work with are quality projects but not many. This shows that joining with NEO is not easy and that is the criterion of a great altcoin. That is the way I analyze so I think holding NEO in the long run is a smart decision.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 25, 2018, 01:07:19 AM
neo good is only run for the long term. I see that in the short term neo doesn't have a good development yet, so I think neo will be good in the future and it requires time and process.
Activity: 1134
September 25, 2018, 01:00:49 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 12:26:30 AM
I think Neo in short term  has really good possibilities to grow up, but in long term it can't to competite with Ethereum, Stellar and Eos.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 12:24:38 AM
I believe that Neo has a good future, it has a developed technology and the only drawback at the moment is vulnerability.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 12:17:29 AM
I've got my fingers crossed for NEO, and I'm hearing a lot of talk on social media about it!
maybe NEO won't have a good future,
seeing NEO is in China, and they forbid ICO and crypto currencies
Activity: 247
September 24, 2018, 11:03:11 PM
Now many project using neo as coins they. This makes the with the popular and be investment the long term. According to me neo will follow bitcoin and ethereum as a coin popular

Yes, it is said to be a token, this is what triggers that someday the development of NEO will continue to improve so that the current investment NEO is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 368
September 24, 2018, 10:50:53 PM
I've got my fingers crossed for NEO, and I'm hearing a lot of talk on social media about it!
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 24, 2018, 10:09:50 PM
Neo is one of the rare ICOs among the digital moneys of 1,500 different assets that have managed to increase by more than 800% in a rather short time. That is how great potential has been immediately seen in this asset, although it is often overshadowed by the fame of the five famous crypto. One of the greatest achievements on behalf of someone is reflected in the fact that NEO has had many successful funds held for business purposes, proving that businesses can, in fact, develop with the use of decentralization, digital assets, and blockchain-based technology.
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
NEO is a long-term holding type coin! Neo has a big potential but in this bear situation, NEO price dumped a lot! In the bitcoin bull run, NEO price was 150 USD and now it is 20$. So, if the bull run starts again, Then I thunk NEO price can be 300 USD! So, we can hope the NEO future is too bright and it will remain the Second Ethereum in China.
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

I think neo can be a very good long term investment option. On the other hand, the price of it is very low now and I think it can bring great profit if the rising of the prices can start in a very near future.
Activity: 402
September 24, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
Not sure why EOS is being compared right now, it isn't even ready with a product. NEO has ICO projects already, not just small crappy scammy ones like they have on ethereum, but actual real world projects like THEKEY used by Chinese regional governments
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
September 24, 2018, 11:25:23 AM
- NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.

I highly doubt that China holds 70 % of the world´s Bitcoin
reserves. Bitcoin ownership is much more distributed than you
think. Do you have a source that backs up your claim?

Even if we assume that your claim is true for a second, why would
this be bullish for NEO? After all Bitcoin ownership is not
necessary to buy NEO.
One of main reason is that more and more new projects choose NEO`s blockchain as main one.
Why ETH`s price moonrocketed from 1$ to 1000$ (275$ now)? Because ETH is most usable blockchain and you need some ETH to send any ERC20 token.
But what about some bugs in the NEO blockchain? And about ICO. Recently to start smartcontract on NEO cost near $21k because 700-800 GAS. That's why it was a filter for some scam. But what today? Gas price $3! All solved for any ICO and any idea
Remember there was a lot of new platforms are offering the same thing as NEO. This coin has no future you can see even the majority of crypto users in china is very familiar with a new platform just like EOS rather than NEO. That seems like NEO is no so popular on its country. This based on the latest news about that
Activity: 462
September 24, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
NEO is the most strongest altcoin at the moment, and we all know that because it is the best coin at the moment, i think that it will be more than $300 at the end of the year
Sometime the price of NEO has grown significantly in recent years. Many projects are interested in conducting ICO on the NEO platform.
Pages:
Jump to: