Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Future - page 6. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:15:36 AM
I think neo is a good currency and you can make money by buying neo now. I would not buy neo for a long perspective. For neo it is necessary to watch. But buying neo now you can sleep peacefully for about three months
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 02:43:02 AM
It is certain that the neo has a great potential. The price of ethereum has been very low, so if neo can see a price increase in this period, it may become as popular as ethereum. The only need of NEO is to get a price over $100 again Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:46:34 PM
NEO is good, also it has a good potential like eth. It will be great in future. now like other you hold it and maybe this coming month it will be harvest time. NEO has  also many investor because many supports NEO
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
April 04, 2018, 09:06:57 PM
HODL
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 04, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
As the ecosystem like Ethereum grows, it will be strengthened in NEO. The year 2018 will be the NEO year.
Activity: 196
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
April 04, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
The minimum neo should be taken for a year, but in a small amount there is a risk that it will not work. Although all the forecasts say the opposite, that even this is a future substitute for the ether.
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
April 03, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
I would buy neo for 3 months. This is a good currency. I think that from neo you can get a good profit. I'll buy a few coins as soon as there are extra money Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
April 02, 2018, 11:32:44 PM
for investments in the long term then I strongly supported NEO. in a few more years of these coins could be great with a good development as today. NEO could penetrate the high prices and could be other altcoin competitors.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
April 02, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
Yes, I hold many coins now and NEO is the main, together with BTC in my portfolio. By June market will grow and will be well (green) tended.
What makes you think that the price of NEO will rise this June, any particular news which i am not aware of. I am not holding any of the coins at the moment because regulations could kill them and i do not see any projects coming up like we saw with ETH, but i think they had 6 new projects coming up with them and hopefully they will reveal it sometime soon .
Activity: 99
April 02, 2018, 05:25:23 PM
neo has big potential to grow . many of us agree with that and many people call NEO as Chinese Ethereum but i think its more than that. Many big Chinese investors will support NEO when there is no more crypto ban in China. ICOs or new porjects based NEO are successful until now. There will be more projects in future. NEO gives Gas so why not HODLing some NEO ?
We have to just wait until btc recover than NEO will be  around $200-300 .
Yes, I hold many coins now and NEO is the main, together with BTC in my portfolio. By June market will grow and will be well (green) tended.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
April 02, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
neo has big potential to grow . many of us agree with that and many people call NEO as Chinese Ethereum but i think its more than that. Many big Chinese investors will support NEO when there is no more crypto ban in China. ICOs or new porjects based NEO are successful until now. There will be more projects in future. NEO gives Gas so why not HODLing some NEO ?
We have to just wait until btc recover than NEO will be  around $200-300 .
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 02, 2018, 03:23:35 PM
NEO is quite good coin it was presented as ethereum of china as many people already told here. But I am one of those rare people that expecting neo to become bigger maybe top 5 or even top 3 coin in the future.
Activity: 185
April 02, 2018, 03:20:18 PM
Neo e Etherum china
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
i think neo blockchain is better than ethereum blockchain and bitcoin blockchain. neo blockchain is cheap and fast so neo future looks very bright. it is invested to neo.
Merit: 106
quarkchain.io
April 02, 2018, 03:00:15 PM
I'm absolutely sure that Neo has a good future. Now I am glad for the low price and bought more.
I'm also going to invest in NEO, but now I'm sitting and waiting for the best price, why buy now, if in a month you can take even cheaper?
Why are you sure that this is not the lowest price? Perhaps now is the last chance to buy tokens so cheaply? And if such a cheap price is no more, will you buy tokens at $ 70- $ 100 -150 $?
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
I'm absolutely sure that Neo has a good future. Now I am glad for the low price and bought more.
I'm also going to invest in NEO, but now I'm sitting and waiting for the best price, why buy now, if in a month you can take even cheaper?
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
April 02, 2018, 12:58:47 PM
I think it will improve after a few months, neo has a lot of very good support and many people are interested in it. and I think that neo will advance in the next few years
We do not really know when the recovery is going to happen but with such a strong coin, one of the best we have, I think it is very safe to assume that it will happen soon enough, what we still do not know is if NEO is going to surpass ethereum at some point in the future, I find that difficult to happen but those that believe in the coin think it's a possibility.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 06:50:09 AM
Activity: 168
March 27, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
NEO is considered as potential crypto by experts; it is likened to China's Ethererum, supported by the government. But recently the Chinese government has banned the cryptocurrencies trading, causing the NEO exchange rate to fall sharply. But I believe this crypto should invest in long-term will be very profitable. If you are holding NEO, continue until the end of 2018.
hi, i want to ask, if want to use NEO wallet, what to depost first? if not deposit, what can accept coin NEO?

There is no deposit for using the wallets, you can use them freely but you need to buy the NEO coins in the market and start holding them in NEO wallets in order to get the GAS token. NEO is purely based on POS whereby holding NEO you can easily claim GAS coins.
ps Binance and Kucoin (and I imagine more as well) do distribute GAS for NEO holdings.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 27, 2018, 06:00:27 AM
I think it will improve after a few months, neo has a lot of very good support and many people are interested in it. and I think that neo will advance in the next few years
Pages:
Jump to: