Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Future - page 8. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
As a result of the instability of the crypto market, the price of NEO fell down, but still I'm sure that NEO is a really great investment for both short-term and long-term. NEO had a great team and provide regular updates. Many new crypto projects are built on NEO.
I agree with your opinion. NEO is really a lot of investors attention and will rapidly grow from July onwards. I am very confident in that and I have invested over $ 11k to buy NEO at a price of $ 51. a figure that is too big and I'm currently profitable because its price is 77 $. But I want to do a long-term campaign and wait until the end of 2018. A powerful NEO jump will appear and I become a millionaire.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
March 21, 2018, 07:10:10 AM
No need to argue, NEO's future is great and we need to believe in it. A large investment will be a very smart decision at the present time. In the past, you also know about NEO's technology transformation and I do not need to mention them in this article. I recommend buying a lot of NEO before its price is $ 140. The present moment is a great opportunity for professional traders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
March 21, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
What is a short and what is a long term for you?
In short time - month or two, nothing substantial will happen really, it will continue to drag along Bitcoin. Maybe lighting network adoption will push Bitcoin and all alts up....
However, I see NEO at 1000 EUR at the end of the year.
Why? Nep5, announcements for development this year.......
Then around 2020 and later we could see the adoption in China, as China will surely look to regulate by adopting something that is theirs, that is in their tradition, a usual strategy....
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:33:32 AM
I love NEO and I think it's still really underpriced.  It just had a really bad start, with the ICO ban in China
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 04:26:09 AM
Recently I have Hemo NEO, Deepbrainchain and Zeepin and I will hold it for a long time.

Holding Neo is not dangerous because Neo is very good altcoin and has pump and good news for it.
I will be very happy if i can be Neos supporter and i am waiting for fresh money to buy Neo.
we will all see if the neo coins will be a good coin and at least have a good price on the market in the next few months, because neo currently has potential. so if you have the capital please immediately buy neo and hold to get profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 03:34:02 AM
As a result of the instability of the crypto market, the price of NEO fell down, but still I'm sure that NEO is a really great investment for both short-term and long-term. NEO had a great team and provide regular updates. Many new crypto projects are built on NEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 03:14:28 AM
NEO will grow into a large coin. While this development can be seen on its own and has begun to reckon with its value. though not changing fast but NEO could have a future at great prices.
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
March 20, 2018, 11:20:06 PM
Recently I have Hemo NEO, Deepbrainchain and Zeepin and I will hold it for a long time.

Holding Neo is not dangerous because Neo is very good altcoin and has pump and good news for it.
I will be very happy if i can be Neos supporter and i am waiting for fresh money to buy Neo.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
March 20, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
NEO is becoming very popular coin in the coming days because already we have seen the same technology implemented in NEO but, Future smart economy will start using the technology with advanced features.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
March 20, 2018, 10:15:09 PM
What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
One of the best coins out there and I don't think you're going to get too many people to disagree with that statement, both the short term future and the long term future of NEO is pretty good and only a few coins have any chance of having a brighter future one of the few exceptions is bitcoin but as we know bitcoin is an exception to almost anything, so do not worry about it if you invested in that coin then you are fine.
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
March 20, 2018, 06:02:27 PM
Neo short term its going nowhere or we can say the price or its marketcap will stay there for about 2 years. Why ? Because bitcoin price and whole marketcap is on market bear now. But when matket recover or even bullish neo price will probably break $500 mark as neo also used like ethereum for creating smart contract and dapp. Neo coin in circullation also smaller then ethereum thats what makes neo will compete woth ethereum.

I agree with you here, NEO has much upside right now.
Also, NEO based tokens are used for projects that are sponsored by the chinese government, like The Key (TKY).
With government support these projects have guaranteed user counts, starting at 1 million.
Activity: 434
March 20, 2018, 06:00:59 PM
NEO is an altcoin that I highly appreciate and I think NEO will probably pass ETH in the near future. Currently, NEO is well supported by the investment community and more and more ICO projects are being formed on the NEO platform. During this time, there was a project on the NEO platform that I appreciated was EFFECT.AI, which provided services in the artificial intelligence market with the advantage of a cost-effective operation system low barriers and provide fast growth for the user. This is an ICO project that promises to grow very strongly this year.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
March 20, 2018, 03:40:01 PM
NEO is a good coin in the crypto world it is the competitor coin to Ethereum. For long term investment NEO is the right choice. It has a bright future. Now the price of this coin is increasing gradually. It has also the unique feature of Blockchain like Ethereum. Once the coin hold for long time it will more profits.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
I personally invested in NEO about 400 dollars, and this is 10 percent of my total bank. I hope the investment will pay off, because China will not let this coin go down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 02:34:38 PM
Definitely, Neo is good investment in short term and long term. I'm reading a lot of positive views of this coin, so better to invest now than regret later. Have big potential to earn more profit in the near future.
Activity: 294
March 20, 2018, 02:20:14 PM
I think that Neo has now begun to grow and will soon return to previous highs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 01:50:59 PM
Neo will be the supreme platform coin with ethereum in the near future. I had some Neo and sold all of them in February. If new altcoin season comes up I will not buy Neo, instead I will buy low market cap coins that will increase x5. Neo has only x2 way to go in the next bull run
Activity: 420
March 20, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
NEO is the best coin to hold for the long-term period. Never sell this coin as this has also a unique feature on its blockchain like the Ethereum. In the next three year it must reach in $2000.
Activity: 238
Blockchain with solar energy
March 20, 2018, 12:55:56 PM
I think NEO is also a coin that will grow in the future. Although in recent days, NEO also has many fluctuations. NEO prices are declining in relative terms but the market is falling (I believe). And NEO is falling, then it will rise. Of course, future NEO will also be with big coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ...
Activity: 392
March 20, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
NEO is a project that uses blockchain technology and identification capabilities to digitize assets, automate the management of digital assets by smart contracts, and to create intelligent economies with distributed networks granted. I think NEO's future is going to grow dramatically in the cryptocurrency market. The NEO project is very potential.
Pages:
Jump to: