Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Future - page 4. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
Neo is a reliable coin.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 16.This situation is suitable for buy neo.It is good to hold neo for one or two years.In the future, the price and growth of neo will increase.
I would not buy neo for a long perspective. For neo it is necessary to watch. But buying neo now you can sleep peacefully for about three months
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
long term &short terms in one sentence

"it's fucked"
Activity: 91
August 23, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
The future of Neo will be bright.NEO was China’s first digital coin.NEO is basically a blockchain based platform which allows developers to create smart contracts and decentralized applications.I think the price of neo this year will cross $ 100.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 16.So hold it is good.In the future the price and growth of neo will increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 23, 2018, 04:16:19 AM
- NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.

I highly doubt that China holds 70 % of the world´s Bitcoin
reserves. Bitcoin ownership is much more distributed than you
think. Do you have a source that backs up your claim?

Even if we assume that your claim is true for a second, why would
this be bullish for NEO? After all Bitcoin ownership is not
necessary to buy NEO.
One of main reason is that more and more new projects choose NEO`s blockchain as main one.
Why ETH`s price moonrocketed from 1$ to 1000$ (275$ now)? Because ETH is most usable blockchain and you need some ETH to send any ERC20 token.
But what about some bugs in the NEO blockchain? And about ICO. Recently to start smartcontract on NEO cost near $21k because 700-800 GAS. That's why it was a filter for some scam. But what today? Gas price $3! All solved for any ICO and any idea
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 23, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
Still describe that this coin can be holding a good future and will compete with the top coins, short term or long term.. it would be profitable if we really could learn the price movements/ predicting the price movements well from time to time. I also still think that this is like Eth, in essence.. it's not wrong if you decide to choose this coin to make some efforts for good incomes.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
August 23, 2018, 03:39:14 AM
- NEO is supported by the world's largest economy, China, which currently holds 70% of the world's Bitcoin reserves.

necessary to buy NEO.
One of main reason is that more and more new projects choose NEO`s blockchain as main one.
Why ETH`s price moonrocketed from 1$ to 1000$ (275$ now)? Because ETH is most usable blockchain and you need some ETH to send any ERC20 token.
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
August 23, 2018, 03:26:40 AM

necessary to buy NEO.

Activity: 168
August 23, 2018, 01:35:22 AM
Neo is a reliable coin.Now the price of neo is reduced to $ 16.This situation is suitable for buy neo.It is good to hold neo for one or two years.In the future, the price and growth of neo will increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
August 22, 2018, 09:17:00 PM
100% for NEO long term holding Smiley. I believe in NEO because it's being supported by China government. Beside blockchain of NEO also can be used to develop new ICO project the same like ETH's blockchain so I think future of NEO is really bright and it'll be the best cryptocurrencies of crypto market very soon when this downward trend get over Grin
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 22, 2018, 09:12:55 PM
NEO is really for long term position, NEO is one of the best cryptocurrency from china, it is really big company and it is supported by the government of the China. That's why I am investing to NEO and it is for long term position. NEO development team is very active.
Activity: 331
August 22, 2018, 08:30:31 PM
Now many project using neo as coins they. This makes the with the popular and be investment the long term. According to me neo will follow bitcoin and ethereum as a coin popular
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 08:13:13 PM
With many advantages I think NEO can compete with ETH in the future because:
- NEO's technology is rated more outstanding than EThereum
There are many ICO projects on NEO so far, so NEO is very hot so you can invest in it today.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
Everyone trusts neo about long-term investment. It is a big mistake not to invest while the price has fallen by 15 dollars. Neo is one of the coins with the greatest potential. As the number of tokens increases, neo will also gain value Smiley
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 04:04:19 AM
NEO has a great platform and is developing in the right direction. So far I haven't read or heard someone talking bad about NEO so I guess this coin will really do great in the future.Many new crypto projects are built on NEO.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
August 21, 2018, 04:01:28 AM
good development is the development that is done with a long time, because all those things need a process to achieve the perfect word. if we look at NEO, NEO is one of the new altcoins developed earlier this year, but NEO is already in the Top Altcoin range, maybe we will see NEO better next year
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 12:41:45 PM
NEO has just been born for a year but has gained so much support from asia communities, i can't believe it has risen so fast in just a year, i think it is because its potential, its platform is so great that can be compared with ETH's platform, and even better than ETH that can replace ETH in the future, so i think we should start investing in NEO from rightnow when it is still cheap.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
July 11, 2018, 12:04:33 PM
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. NEO was born in China, it has technology, direction and plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. I believe that in the future NEO will continue to grow and its price will be higher. Maybe by the end of this year the price of NEO will be over $ 150. Right now it's a good time for us to buy NEO because its price is still very low.

Transaction speed is higher because there are not as many transactions as on the Ethereum network, the network is not so demanded and loaded as Ethereum, so it seems better. But this is not so, and Ethereum will always be better and will be the leading platform, but in NEO I also believe and it will also be in demand, although not as on Ethereum.
Activity: 490
July 11, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
NEO is one of the altcoin that I am very confident. NEO was born in China, it has technology, direction and plan is quite similar to Ethereum so many people call NEO is Ethereum of China. NEO also has faster transaction speed than Ethereum. I believe that in the future NEO will continue to grow and its price will be higher. Maybe by the end of this year the price of NEO will be over $ 150. Right now it's a good time for us to buy NEO because its price is still very low.
Activity: 29
July 11, 2018, 11:43:25 AM
Neo is a great coin.The future of neo will be great.Now the price of neo in the market is declining.So let's buy neo now.I think the price of neo in the next five years will reach $800.Neo growth of neo will increase.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 08:21:12 AM
Neos not so popular not like Bitcoin and Ethereum,for me I must hold it in long term.Neo for my analysis it has been a future in the end of this year.
Pages:
Jump to: