Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO Future - page 7. (Read 2740 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:38:27 AM
NEO is considered as potential crypto by experts; it is likened to China's Ethererum, supported by the government. But recently the Chinese government has banned the cryptocurrencies trading, causing the NEO exchange rate to fall sharply. But I believe this crypto should invest in long-term will be very profitable. If you are holding NEO, continue until the end of 2018.
hi, i want to ask, if want to use NEO wallet, what to depost first? if not deposit, what can accept coin NEO?

There is no deposit for using the wallets, you can use them freely but you need to buy the NEO coins in the market and start holding them in NEO wallets in order to get the GAS token. NEO is purely based on POS whereby holding NEO you can easily claim GAS coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
NEO is considered as potential crypto by experts; it is likened to China's Ethererum, supported by the government. But recently the Chinese government has banned the cryptocurrencies trading, causing the NEO exchange rate to fall sharply. But I believe this crypto should invest in long-term will be very profitable. If you are holding NEO, continue until the end of 2018.
hi, i want to ask, if want to use NEO wallet, what to depost first? if not deposit, what can accept coin NEO?
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 01:28:27 AM
actually, I haven't NEO coin but I think you should keep hold it cause of NEO will be surprised you someday, and many my friends keep to hold it for a long term
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
March 26, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
I think that NEO has a possibility to develop steadily and without serious issues. Already several ICOs are based on it's platform and it's only a beginning I think.

Yes, I have seen there is an exceptional growth in terms of NEO, NEO is another great platform where its price can increase in the market. Team is very good at marketing, they are targeting to get NEO as one of the best block chain in the coming years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
March 26, 2018, 10:57:36 PM
NEO will grow into a large coin. While this development can be seen on its own and has begun to reckon with its value. though not changing fast but NEO could have a future at great prices.
NEO right now is that at the 9 place in the market cap and has more than 3 billion dollars in market capitalization, so we can argue that NEO is already one of the biggest projects which we have, right now the coin is going down as most of the market but we know that is going to eventually recover and when it does it's quite likely that it will reach new heights if you can invest now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 22, 2018, 10:08:53 AM
NEO in the future will grow at an unbelievable price. Today, the NEO rises sharply from $ 49.04. This suggests that the market has shown signs of recovery. We expect the strong resistance at $ 86. NEO will be on a par with BTC as well as ETH. This is an easy thing to happen because the cryptocurrency market is growing, NEO in the market are also growing under the normal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
March 22, 2018, 07:20:37 AM
I think that NEO has a possibility to develop steadily and without serious issues. Already several ICOs are based on it's platform and it's only a beginning I think.
Activity: 178
March 22, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
I think Neo's future bright.. I don't have big expectations in the short term, but in the long term, it will be the closest follower of Ethereum
I like the NEO coin. So I'm happy to have someone with the same thoughts with me. If possible I will sell the BTC I have to invest in NEO and ETH because I like these two coins.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1326
March 22, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
I think Neo's future bright.. I don't have big expectations in the short term, but in the long term, it will be the closest follower of Ethereum
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
March 22, 2018, 06:12:58 AM
The market seems so shaky right now but i believe NEO is one of the token who really maintain it's stronghold. i believe it's foundation is so strong even though it really goes down i believe from 90 usd to 54 something if i'm not mistaken. But so far NEO recovered very fast and most of the short time traders really love to scalp on it. But the thing is it's platform and the token who use it are very promising which i believe will take a flight to the moon by this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 22, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
March 22, 2018, 05:36:08 AM
I think there will be huge competition between Ethereum, NEO, Icon in 2019. I think that ethereum will be #1, followed by NEO so NEO price will at least reach possibly half of ethereum's price in future for sure.

NEO's future is bright for both short term and long term. I expect competition between ETH and NEO but I don't think ICON have any chance in this competition. ICON is an overhyped coin.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 22, 2018, 03:29:59 AM
When we see a relief in China, the price of neo will also rise. The current price is very good for investing. I think you should also invest before going to the moon.
I think so we will see 600 dollars at the end of the year Smiley
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
March 22, 2018, 03:08:33 AM
I think there will be huge competition between Ethereum, NEO, Icon in 2019. I think that ethereum will be #1, followed by NEO so NEO price will at least reach possibly half of ethereum's price in future for sure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:24:27 PM
What does everyone think of Neos future, short term or long term
I think neo is going to do well in a short time as we can see that it has make some significant progress in the early days of this month before the issue of regulation from south Korea come out .
I will say neo is going to compete with the type of zcash and ethereum in a long term. However most of the alternative coins and bitcoin are coming downward now because of the issues of regulation all over the world and cme termination of the future trade.

Neo growth is like etherium last year and its growing so fast and the market cap too.
Neo is the next third market cap behind etehrium since all people now talk about neo. Neo is next big thing.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 06:47:10 PM
Divide your Neo's. Use some of this for short time and some of it for long term. Only the long-term is not otherwise, with the latest news neo was in the lead of failure together with the monero and other cheaper coins. So there's nothing to think about, as long as it does not have a push and support then it's not worthwhile expecting a strong one.
Activity: 420
Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
March 21, 2018, 05:59:55 PM
I think this is a great investment coin. And now is a great time to buy NEO. It seems to me that this coin can give x5-x10. In my portfolio, this coin takes a significant place.
Activity: 15
March 21, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
Neo is definately a top 5 crypto currency! In the next years, all currencies together will easily have a marketcap of 5-10 Trillion dollar...if Neo gets only 5% of that pie = 250-500B marketcap = 2500 - 5000 USD per Neo (by 100Million max. supply)!

So hold your Neo!...or do your invest 👍🏼

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
March 21, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
I think that you can expect a lot of benefits in from NEO in 2018. Now this coin looks very attractive, because the price has fallen dramatically. I think that NEO can easily do x7-x10 this year. It will be an excellent result.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
March 21, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
If the Chinese do not abandon him, then he has the same future as the etherium, I think that he can grow up to the price of the etherium.
Pages:
Jump to: