Pages:
Author

Topic: NEO NEO NEO - page 11. (Read 2393 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 06:20:07 PM
NEO is definitely one of the best investments right now. There aren't many projects that have DAPPS already running on their blockchain. Quite a few in progress but only ethereum and NEO are usable right now. NEO will give you extra tokens in the form of GAS so it's 2 for the price of 1, this will pump big this year.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 06:09:28 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
Neo is the best future they will rise again soon.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
March 22, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
Yes I totally believe in you. NEO I heard a lot about them, coin has the most potential today and is held by many. They may have attracted many investors to abandon the BTC switch to NEO. But in the future we do not say anything, buy and hold them now to regret it later.
NEO is a very good altcoin and it wants to compete directly with ETH. The NEO's strong development does not have too much influence on the cryptocurrency market, which in part is promoting the public's interest in the market. NEO builds the foundation for ICO projects to develop and in recent years these projects have grown extremely well and efficiently.

NEO the new LTC or BCH
Activity: 434
March 22, 2018, 05:52:09 PM
Yes I totally believe in you. NEO I heard a lot about them, coin has the most potential today and is held by many. They may have attracted many investors to abandon the BTC switch to NEO. But in the future we do not say anything, buy and hold them now to regret it later.
NEO is a very good altcoin and it wants to compete directly with ETH. The NEO's strong development does not have too much influence on the cryptocurrency market, which in part is promoting the public's interest in the market. NEO builds the foundation for ICO projects to develop and in recent years these projects have grown extremely well and efficiently.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
March 22, 2018, 05:25:32 PM
I like this coin and I see a great potential. I've bought pretty much NEO since the previous deep. I am sure that there is a high probability to make a few Xs till the summer. This coin can become dangerous, because its fully controled by the Chinese government.
Activity: 588
March 21, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
NEO could be the next Ethereum and possible surpass Ethereum in the future. The fundamental of this coin is strong because i heard this project also supported by Chinese government. The team also very active to promote advantages of the project in many media.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
March 21, 2018, 08:37:38 PM
never heard about NEO..
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 08:16:36 PM
NEO is open chain Chinese block chain based on smart contract and highly growing coin.It supports smart economy.Its being traded on more exchanges,easy access to NEO.Its China Ethereum.Today many ICO launched on NEO platform.I have researched a lot on NEO & conclude that investment in NEO is highly profitable especially currently its price is low and in upcoming years if we hold NEO its price would increase tremendously.If the NEO consultant continued research work on NEO i am sure that in coming few years it would be comparable to ETH.What you say.....
I agree that NEO will have a good future. I hope NEO realize that they need a strict qualifications or standards in their smart contracts to avoid shitcoins that die and became a trash on the wallet like what is happening in Ethereum and Waves. That way the trust of the community will grow together with the price or value.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 21, 2018, 06:34:01 PM
The biggest difference between NEO and Ethereum that is NEO focused on smart economy. A smart economy will include digitized assets. All these assets are confirming ownership in Blockchain. a smart economy will remain under the government and under the control of the government. it's centralized.

For a long time there is a struggle between NEO and Ethereum, but whatever they say, NEO has no chance at the podium of glory! Ethereum is the best platform and it's a fact that whatever someone does, the Ethereum developers will achieve their goal, especially since they are backed by huge corporations!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
March 21, 2018, 06:30:44 PM
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 21, 2018, 06:24:51 PM
The biggest difference between NEO and Ethereum that is NEO focused on smart economy. A smart economy will include digitized assets. All these assets are confirming ownership in Blockchain. a smart economy will remain under the government and under the control of the government. it's centralized.
Activity: 336
March 21, 2018, 06:12:25 PM
Everyone knows that NEO is a cool currency,but I think the purchase is worth the wait. Maybe a little longer but it's worth it, because everything is very unstable
Activity: 132
March 21, 2018, 06:11:25 PM
I think this is good time for to the moon
Activity: 275
March 21, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
No doubt, one of the best project out there to outperform other platforms in future. Seems it will trade around 70$ - 89$ range for some time.
Activity: 123
March 21, 2018, 06:06:46 PM
No.. Not right now
Activity: 74
March 21, 2018, 06:03:27 PM
I think NEO is good value right now to be honest
Activity: 165
March 21, 2018, 06:01:28 PM
I think NEO is a great project. I really do hope that it goes as far as it should this year. Although, I do still think Ethereum in general is a better project.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 05:58:23 PM
I've been invested in NEO since the days of Antshares. It's designed to do some pretty cool things, but at the moment, ETH definitely has the advantage.
I wrote a brief review on NEO a while back. It still holds true to this day.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@savantpr/it-s-time-to-enter-the-matrix-introducing-neo
Activity: 322
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 21, 2018, 05:52:17 PM
I also think that now it's one real competitor of the ethereum, because it really does work, unlike other "competitors" of the ethereum
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
I totally agree with the fact that NEO is a very promising coin and I think that it is necessary to buy it for a long-term perspective on average for a year
Pages:
Jump to: