Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 117. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Europe’s biggest ever NEO event organized by NEO community is launching on 4/14. dahongfei and neoerikzhang will both present there!
Check out below website for more info and ticket registration. http://neo.amsterdam
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The ONT coin, which is based on NEO, has been rising in the recent price trend and has been extremely eye-catching in the entire encrypted currency market

Any news about ONT? How is the team progress and development on the project?
The ONT coin, which is based on NEO, has been rising in the recent price trend and has been extremely eye-catching in the entire encrypted currency market

It currently standing @ 26 on coinmarketcap, more than half a billion dollar with current circulating supply
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Looked into NEO, because of the Neonexechange and the dependence of it to NEO. Seems like a very big coin trying to get "mainstream". I understand the advantages compared to Ethereum and other smart contract platforms.

What are, however, the weaknesses if we compare Neo to Ethereum? Not so widely used atm, would probably be one. Liquidity?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
All these changes in value of NEO token are nothing else but chance for those were waiting to buy using fiat currency. If today BTC is back at $12k range its direct impact will be on purchasing power of new investors. In parity with Bitcoin it's performance somewhat not to be worried about. That is right attitude to keep holding if you can't pick more up.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Accumulating neo all this time  Grin let me buy your bags guys

No way, not selling, nice try.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Also me, i received airdropped tokens and i keep them in my wallet.. Were low amount at that time but hey, free money..
About NEO, doesn't matter if you bought at 80$ or 130$ cause if you buy now you can always lower your break even point. Let's accumulate, this kind of things happens once in life.
Activity: 546
Merit: 128
Today in "36kr WISE2018" conference in Shenzhen, @dahongfei gave a speech about "Building A Compliance Ready Blockchain", which was widely received by the audience.
https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/978851251692691457
Merit: 5
Cryptonity

It's great that NEO keeps on setting out to do these roadshows. It will be interesting to see if they will announce some special new developments. If anything some cool new ICO projects could be announced. Each big ICO that gets announced on NEO will help the whole ecosystem grow.

This will help grow Neo ecosystem, developing more nep-5 tokens blockchain projects
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

It's great that NEO keeps on setting out to do these roadshows. It will be interesting to see if they will announce some special new developments. If anything some cool new ICO projects could be announced. Each big ICO that gets announced on NEO will help the whole ecosystem grow.
Cryptonity
Neo global hackathon, top prize will be given in Neo tokens
Cryptonity
Neo global hackathon,  developing and issuing tokens and building your own blockchain project.
http://neo-qrc-hac.tokyo/english/
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I have found that the GUI wallet sticks from time to time and the only solution I have found has been to delete the GUI main folder (the one extracted from the zipped download. Don't delete the Neo file in Win app data/local) and re-install from a fresh download. It does mean syncing again and I have not yet found a "how to" for the bootstrap chain file which is available. It can be a pain sometimes using the GUI wallet especially as the NEON wallet is improving all the time. An easy to find bootstrap file with a guide would make life easier for those of us who like to use the GUI wallet.

I also find that the neo-gui wallet sticks from time to time, the way I found round this was to close and re-open the wallet, that worked most of the time.
There were a couple of times this didn't work and I had to sync from scratch as the blockchain booststrap files recently available (simply a copy of someones chain folder) would not work, but the "chain.acc" bootstrap file, which is now available again, did work.

To get the "chain.acc" boostrap file to work you copy it to the root of the wallet folder after you re-install the wallet, then run the wallet.
Remember to backup your wallet with all you precious NEO in it first.
chain.acc available here https://github.com/CityOfZion/awesome-neo#blockchain-bootstrap-files
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have found that the GUI wallet sticks from time to time and the only solution I have found has been to delete the GUI main folder (the one extracted from the zipped download. Don't delete the Neo file in Win app data/local) and re-install from a fresh download. It does mean syncing again and I have not yet found a "how to" for the bootstrap chain file which is available. It can be a pain sometimes using the GUI wallet especially as the NEON wallet is improving all the time. An easy to find bootstrap file with a guide would make life easier for those of us who like to use the GUI wallet.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

you can buy them on exchanges, Neo = HODL, long term value investment, lots of potential
I buy neo and gas on exchanges already Cheesy i think u misunderstood me

you can buy them on exchanges, Neo = HODL, long term value investment, lots of potential
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
as it seems to me, the coin is very promising. As soon as the market stabilizes, in general, it will have a great future. what are the plans for the project? will there be any marketing campaigns?

Great news for Neo, congratulation to Neo, lots of potential coin, creating the new ecosystem
Jump to: