Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 122. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
somebody think NEO is centralized because it has only 10 main node。But I have to admit that NEO has done a great job in keeping the price up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I use the neo-gui wallet to track my NEO and I want to get access to my Ontology tokens received in the airdrop.

Can I open a wallet in Neon using the neo-gui private keys and access the Ontology tokens, most importantly is it safe to do this.
Another way I thought of doing it was to move my NEO to another wallet and then open a Neon wallet with the keys from the NEO wallet that has the ONT tokens, and if it goes wrong all I lose is the ONT, will this work ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
The price of NEO has been well adjusted for the two days, and the future development of the coin project is still worth looking forward to, and it is now the time to buy the bargain.

With Ontoly Network, trinity protocol, and a bunch of great ICOs, Thekey,etc...Neo Economy is growing

Yes, and upcoming NEX ICO that will probably be the big success

Any other NEO ICO's to keep an eye out for, do you know?

https://neoeconomy.io/ico

Wink

THE NEO BLOCKCHAIN - Everything you need to know!

Cryptotrader takes an in depth look at the NEO Blockchain including:
  • - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

https://youtu.be/_yQGHFIaqhg?t=60
hi all!!!
I'm searching for a NEO light wallet.
i don't want to download all the blockchain locally.
Maybe there is one fo NEO?
if yes, plz share the link!!!

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

I've been a fan of the neo-gui wallet since the Antshares days but it's a bit problematic and if anything goes wrong you, sometimes, have to download the whole blockchain again. Think I may give Neon a try.

Ya for sure give Neon a try. I'm sure you'll like it.

Neon works slick as a whistle  Wink

City of Zion rocks!

I've installed Neon, but it installed it in my Windows folder. Is there a way to have Neon installed in a folder of your own choice (can it be moved), I hate it when programmes don't give you the option to install to a folder of your own choosing.

Yes, there appears to be no option as to where Neon is installed.

On my win7 pc, Neon installed in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs

There is also another Neon folder installed in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming

To see if I could move the folder and still run the wallet, I copied the Neon folder from C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs and made it C:\Neon instead, and then deleted the original folder. I ran Neon.exe from the new folder at C:\Neon and everything works fine.

The other Neon folder in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming (with Cache, GPUCache, Local Storage, storage folders, etc.) probably has to remain where it is, but it appears that we can move the Neon folder (with the .exe) from C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs to a different location without issue.

Note: just remember to change the shortcut in your start menu to point to the new location of Neon.exe after you move the Neon folder or it won't find the .exe to start the program because it's looking for it in the Neon folder you moved.

Hope this helps!

ps; I also just did a fresh Neon wallet install on a spare win7 pc and it works the same when I move the Neon folder  Wink

Thanks, that worked (BTW I'm using Windows 10). I just like to keep all my wallets in one place so it's easy to keep track of them, rather than have them scattered all over the place.

Cool man, good to know it works the same on Windows 10  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 3199
If you have working nodes for the wallet please pm that , so i can give it to our wallet team to add them

Regards Lafu
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
NEO coin is a good strategy, NEO is a technical value coin, and the future will break the high point of history.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
!!!BEWARE!!!

I received an email saying that i was a winner in the NEX ico lottery and was picked to buy NEX tokens. This is an obvious scam.

1: How do they know my email? I did not sign up.
2: According to the official NEX exchange site the lottery did not even started.
3: To participate in the lottery you have to do KYC registration which i didnt.
4: They will never ask you to send neo or gas to an address, in the mail there was an address.

So if you receive a mail, dont fall for it.

Activity: 574
hi all!!!
I'm searching for a NEO light wallet.
i don't want to download all the blockchain locally.
Maybe there is one fo NEO?
if yes, plz share the link!!!

https://github.com/CityOfZion/neon-wallet/releases

I've been a fan of the neo-gui wallet since the Antshares days but it's a bit problematic and if anything goes wrong you, sometimes, have to download the whole blockchain again. Think I may give Neon a try.

Ya for sure give Neon a try. I'm sure you'll like it.

Neon works slick as a whistle  Wink

City of Zion rocks!

I've installed Neon, but it installed it in my Windows folder. Is there a way to have Neon installed in a folder of your own choice (can it be moved), I hate it when programmes don't give you the option to install to a folder of your own choosing.

Yes, there appears to be no option as to where Neon is installed.

On my win7 pc, Neon installed in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs

There is also another Neon folder installed in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming

To see if I could move the folder and still run the wallet, I copied the Neon folder from C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs and made it C:\Neon instead, and then deleted the original folder. I ran Neon.exe from the new folder at C:\Neon and everything works fine.

The other Neon folder in C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Roaming (with Cache, GPUCache, Local Storage, storage folders, etc.) probably has to remain where it is, but it appears that we can move the Neon folder (with the .exe) from C:\Users\MyPC\AppData\Local\Programs to a different location without issue.

Note: just remember to change the shortcut in your start menu to point to the new location of Neon.exe after you move the Neon folder or it won't find the .exe to start the program because it's looking for it in the Neon folder you moved.

Hope this helps!

ps; I also just did a fresh Neon wallet install on a spare win7 pc and it works the same when I move the Neon folder  Wink

Thanks, that worked (BTW I'm using Windows 10). I just like to keep all my wallets in one place so it's easy to keep track of them, rather than have them scattered all over the place.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
neo is falling hard... do you think it will recover ATH ?

Of course, they are aiming to be the #1 blockchain by 2020. China is also showing signs of starting to embrace blockchain. Will it take weeks, months or longer to get to ATH is the unknown.
Activity: 336
The price trend of the NEO project has been rising steadily in the past few years, thanks to the solid work style of the project team, and the NEO coins are worth a long time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Teemed with passion among community members and developers, APAC Tour ended on March 16th. Take a brief look at the summary of APAC Tour.😄
https://medium.com/@NEO_Council/a-summary-of-apac-tour-3c74ae32eea7
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
https://www.morpheuswallet.com/

wallet thats supports NEO, gas, neo tokens, LTC, BTC.

same private key as for neotracker
Activity: 84
NEO this super value currency, you can rest assured. It's only a matter of time when NEO is going up again to break through the high point of history.

i agree.
it is the new ethereum.
i'm waiting for a good point to buy more?
which point of entry price is good, in your opinion?

If it will be as succesfull as Ethereum than it is a good price right now. I have no doubt it will eventually be worth a couple of hundred dollars. If you can buy with fiat below 50 dollars you should, but 60 is a good price also. Luckily i had some BTC tucked away so when the price of NEO went down in satoshis i filled my bag a little more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
NEO this super value currency, you can rest assured. It's only a matter of time when NEO is going up again to break through the high point of history.

i agree.
it is the new ethereum.
i'm waiting for a good point to buy more?
which point of entry price is good, in your opinion?
Activity: 518
neo is falling hard... do you think it will recover ATH ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
The price of NEO has been well adjusted for the two days, and the future development of the coin project is still worth looking forward to, and it is now the time to buy the bargain.

Still waiting for the current BTC movement.
If BTC is still down I do not dare to buy any altcoin including NEO.
This will cause more severe bleeding.
aperantly we made extreme levels, so i think thats the indicator of a trend change accross the board. 7500 at the BTC/usd was defended hard, so i think the bigger bull trend is intact. Now is the time to go start building long term cripto, when the bleeding is over and we made a recover a little bit. lets see..nothing is sue, ofcourse in this crazy cripto world.

Crypto is so crazy.
Fortunately the G20 meeting became a bright spot for cryptocurrency.
Will be a great start to the awakening of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Anyone got an idea what is going on? My balance is not showing in my neo wallet. I am still receiving gas so my neo's arent not completely gone, they are just not showing anymore.
Thanks

With Ontoly Network, trinity protocol, and a bunch of great ICOs, Thekey,etc...Neo Economy is growing

Thor token sale is live https://sale.thortoken.com

See also: http://neonetwork.io/ico  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
Ælf/XMR Enthusiast

Jump to: