Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 121. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

THE NEO BLOCKCHAIN - Everything you need to know!

Cryptotrader takes an in depth look at the NEO Blockchain including:
  • - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

https://youtu.be/_yQGHFIaqhg?t=60

Great video review for Neo tokens and Neo ecosystem

Neo is the one!  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 3

• - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

Great video review for Neo tokens and Neo ecosystem
I use the neo-gui wallet to track my NEO and I want to get access to my Ontology tokens received in the airdrop.

Can I open a wallet in Neon using the neo-gui private keys and access the Ontology tokens, most importantly is it safe to do this.
Another way I thought of doing it was to move my NEO to another wallet and then open a Neon wallet with the keys from the NEO wallet that has the ONT tokens, and if it goes wrong all I lose is the ONT, will this work ?

You can see your ONT in the neo-gui wallet, follow these steps:

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 2 Add ONT Scripthash: ceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync
 5 You should now see your ONT Tokens

ONT is built to further support Neo ecosystem for the blockchain world

Thanks that helped, but it was "Invoke Contract" and not "Options" that I had to use. The ONT show up but there is no option to transfer them, the "Issuer" part of wallet shows "ScripHash:0xceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb" and it is greyed out (there have been many confirmations of the transaction).

I tried the same thing, Invoke Contract, with the Hashpuppies, 2328008e6f6c7bd157a342e789389eb034d9cbc4, I have but these did not show up, I can see then on Neotracker but they not appear in the neo-gui wallet.

EDIT: Hashpuppies now showing up in neo-gui wallet, as "Redeemable HashPuppy Token"
        It looks like I had to do both "Invoke Contract" and "Options" to get the tokens to show - still can't transfer ONT to Binance but Hashpuppies are now an available asset to transfer, but nowhere to transfer them to.

Will ONT show up on neotracker? do you need gas to send ONT?

Yes, the ONT I received in the airdrop shows up on Neotracker. I don't see ONT, or Hashpuppies, on other NEO block explorers just on neotracker.io.
I don't know if ONT needs GAS.

Update;
I opened my neo-gui wallet - no ONT showing - did the "Invoke contract" and "Options" thing again and now ONT is showing as transferable asset.
On Binance it says that there is a transaction fee of 0.1 ONT, but what is it if I send from my wallet to Binance ?

No exchanges that I know of charge for deposits. Just FYI, I would't sell ONT at these low levels, unless you really need to.

• - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

Neo, top 8 in coinmarketcap @ the moment

Its going to be in a top 5 range in few months
mark my words

Regardless of the ranking on coinmarketcap, Neo is built for blockchain and will stay top coin of all time
Congratulations! NEO is one of the winners of the Legolas Altcoin Contest! NEO  will be considered for listing first on the Legolas Exchange once it goes live!

What is Legolas exchange? new exchange? Congratulation to Neo
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Think altcoins are to look at rather than Bitcoin. Too basic for keeping leading positions in future.
copper member
Activity: 123
Congratulations! NEO is one of the winners of the Legolas Altcoin Contest! NEO  will be considered for listing first on the Legolas Exchange once it goes live!

Activity: 3
https://i.imgur.com/SdLUC9P.jpg

• - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

Its going to be in a top 5 range in few months
mark my words
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I use the neo-gui wallet to track my NEO and I want to get access to my Ontology tokens received in the airdrop.

Can I open a wallet in Neon using the neo-gui private keys and access the Ontology tokens, most importantly is it safe to do this.
Another way I thought of doing it was to move my NEO to another wallet and then open a Neon wallet with the keys from the NEO wallet that has the ONT tokens, and if it goes wrong all I lose is the ONT, will this work ?

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync

Thanks that helped, but it was "Invoke Contract" and not "Options" that I had to use. The ONT show up but there is no option to transfer them, the "Issuer" part of wallet shows "ScripHash:0xceab719b8baa2310f232ee0d277c061704541cfb" and it is greyed out (there have been many confirmations of the transaction).

I tried the same thing, Invoke Contract, with the Hashpuppies, 2328008e6f6c7bd157a342e789389eb034d9cbc4, I have but these did not show up, I can see then on Neotracker but they not appear in the neo-gui wallet.

EDIT: Hashpuppies now showing up in neo-gui wallet, as "Redeemable HashPuppy Token"
        It looks like I had to do both "Invoke Contract" and "Options" to get the tokens to show - still can't transfer ONT to Binance but Hashpuppies are now an available asset to transfer, but nowhere to transfer them to.

Yes, the ONT I received in the airdrop shows up on Neotracker. I don't see ONT, or Hashpuppies, on other NEO block explorers just on neotracker.io.

Update;
I opened my neo-gui wallet - no ONT showing - did the "Invoke contract" and "Options" thing again and now ONT is showing as transferable asset.
On Binance it says that there is a transaction fee of 0.1 ONT, but what is it if I send from my wallet to Binance ?

No exchanges that I know of charge for deposits. Just FYI, I would't sell ONT at these low levels, unless you really need to.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync

Update;
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Cryptonity

• - the founder
  • - the developers
  • - the investment arm
  • - new projects

Cryptonity
The price of NEO has been well adjusted for the two days, and the future development of the coin project is still worth looking forward to, and it is now the time to buy the bargain.

With Ontoly Network, trinity protocol, and a bunch of great ICOs, Thekey,etc...Neo Economy is growing

Yes, and upcoming NEX ICO that will probably be the big success

Any other NEO ICO's to keep an eye out for, do you know?

https://neoeconomy.io/ico

Wink

awesome link, thank you for sharing  Smiley
Cryptonity
i am a bit torn between keeping this coin as a long term investment and just daytrading it

are there any plans on establishing a base outside of china so they are not dependant on what their goverment thinks about crypto

China alone, with a population over 1 billion, and where Alibaba and its branches, dominates a large portions of global finance. Neo is perfect the way it is, plus, other countries can run their ICOs on Neo as well
Cryptonity

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync

Cryptonity
Hi! I am going to write article with different blockchain comparison. Do you guys know, where can I find true info about NEO smart contracts creation?? Thanks in advance!

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=smart+contracts+neo

github, website, telegram might be helpful
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Hi! I am going to write article with different blockchain comparison. Do you guys know, where can I find true info about NEO smart contracts creation?? Thanks in advance!

Try this: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=smart+contracts+neo
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync

Activity: 382
Merit: 100
i am a bit torn between keeping this coin as a long term investment and just daytrading it

are there any plans on establishing a base outside of china so they are not dependant on what their goverment thinks about crypto

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

Go to Advanced:
 1 Options
 3 Apply/Ok
 4  Wallet Sync
Jump to: