Pages:
Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 24. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I have a question to an admin or moderator. I am now in a group of telegrams. The Admin group telegrams write that he is an official representative and distributes the airdrop 20 000 NEO. Undecided
But  airdrop is not simple, you need to send NEO tokens to him, and he will return 10 times more.
Many people ask about this airdrop in chat and probably send tokens NEO to this admin . Write me private messages and i write a telegram chat.
You may be indifferent, but it will be a bad news if airdrop is a trick. Huh

I think I just found the Telegram group you mentioned  Sad

Their neogiveaway dot com is a scam website for sure  Angry

^^^^^^^ This is the fake Neo Telegram (Telescam) ^^^^^^^

The real Neo Blockchain Telegram URL is: https://telegram.me/Neo_Blockchain
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Malcolm Lerider is leaving NEO.

https://twitter.com/MalcolmLerider/status/1082780822078455808

Not sure how much he actually contributed in the end, he never really seemed to be quite up to speed on what really was going in the NEO ecosystem and in the development etc in the interviews and communications that I've seen of him.

He said:

People have different opinions and this was my only choice in the end. I will build #SmartEconomy through a business centric approach instead, #TechAgnostic.

I do find his reason a bit contradictory to what Erik Zhang just tweeted:

https://twitter.com/neoerikzhang/status/1083276335697416193

NEO's goal is to have the ability to run large-scale commercial applications. To achieve this goal, we are doing two things. The first is to improve NEO's infrastructure so that it has higher tps and a more reliable dBFT consensus algorithm. The second is to develop a distributed storage network, NeoFS, so that applications can store massive amounts of data. The development of the first release candidate (RC1) of NeoFS is expected to be completed in Q3 2019.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
I need the help.
NEO-GUI is not started. When pressing neo-gui.exe nothing occurs. VC++ 2010 Redist x64/x86 and .NetFramework 4.7.1 are installed (Windows 10 64bit).
What else can be made and how to solve this problem?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I have a question to an admin or moderator. I am now in a group of telegrams. The Admin group telegrams write that he is an official representative and distributes the airdrop 20 000 NEO. Undecided
But  airdrop is not simple, you need to send NEO tokens to him, and he will return 10 times more.
Many people ask about this airdrop in chat and probably send tokens NEO to this admin . Write me private messages and i write a telegram chat.

Sounds like a trick to me  Angry

If someone tells you to send them $1000 and says they will send you $10,000 back, would you believe them?

Don't send any of your NEO!!!

Really very bad to now that because no one from the admin team will ask you to send the NEO tokens, so it is just gambling one better stay away from those fake telegram groups they will steal your NEO coin, maybe they themselves sharing their screenshots. I think all those people belong to same team.

That's old trick when someone come with that kind of offer and scam the people with this way. When people get greedy nobody can make them save from losing their money because it no possible to get x10 with this way. I also agreed with you this fake promo don't fall under this trap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10

If someone tells you to send them $1000 and says they will send you $10,000 back, would you believe them?

Really very bad to now that because no one from the admin team will ask you to send the NEO tokens, so it is just gambling one better stay away from those fake telegram groups they will steal your NEO coin, maybe they themselves sharing their screenshots. I think all those people belong to same team.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

This is 100% scam. Do not believe in such scam offers. No one of project don't have such airdrops and if someone ask you sent him money - he is a scamer.
and as I know NEO don't have official telegram group. They have discord, Wechat, but don't have telegram. You can see their official massangers on the site: https://neo.org/
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
Absolutely! Patience is a virtue  Wink
More than that, patience is a succesful virtue in crypto investment.  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 144
If you are a NEO holder and you are not staking it, here is a quick guide on how to earn some passive income by doing so.

https://coincodex.tv/videos/619/learn-how-to-earn-passive-income-by-staking-neo

Thanks for the guide, but I wonder how can you not stake NEO since if you keep it on an exchange like Binance/Kucoin or to your PC wallet, you'll get GAS automatically.

Maybe is something I miss in here...

Best regards, Laskoo.

NEO Supports the Development of AI-Blockchain Virtual Girlfriend
https://coinhooked.com/neo-supports-the-development-of-ai-blockchain-virtual-girlfriend

This would explain the recent pump (no pun intended)  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
And... God Bless CryptoKitties) Grin. And now on the NEO blockchain.
HashPuppies (@hash_puppies) have recently announced their community rewards program, where you can contribute to the project to earn $RHT
https://twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/959826435996291074
https://neonewstoday.com/general/hashpuppies-announce-community-rewards-program/
Bless them and rise CryptoFlowers!  Grin Grin Grin
Merit: 17

Of course it's a scam. But they will cover your name and on the Internet can write a negative about NEO !!!
There are a lot of newcomers who do not yet understand what a hyip is.

You need to block a group NEO of 21,000 members  !!!
But  airdrop is not simple, you need to send NEO tokens to him, and he will return 10 times more.

Sounds like a trick to me  Angry

Stupid trick, like "I'll send you 10ETH if you send me 1ETH to cover cost of sending"

I just reply "please, send me 9ETH only and use 10th to cover expenses"

bad thing is...I never get reply, or those 9ETH  Grin

lol good one  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 144

This is 100% a scam (trick as you called it).

Is just like the pure scam of Ethereum giveaway that flooded the Twitter, send me 1-10 ETH and I'll give back 10-100 ETH or something like this.

I would stay away, as you will not get anything back. Guarantee!
Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
But  airdrop is not simple, you need to send NEO tokens to him, and he will return 10 times more.

Sounds like a trick to me  Angry

Stupid trick, like "I'll send you 10ETH if you send me 1ETH to cover cost of sending"

I just reply "please, send me 9ETH only and use 10th to cover expenses"

bad thing is...I never get reply, or those 9ETH  Grin

Merit: 17
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
In the latest yearly ranking released by China’s Center for Information and Industry Development (CCID), which is under the country’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology,#NEO is listed as Top 10 Global Public Blockchains in Basic-Tech.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100

The Darkest Hour is Just Before the Dawn—NGD Annual Report 2018
https://medium.com/neo-smart-economy/the-darkest-hour-is-just-before-the-dawn-4c5dff22acb7
Finally, the last year report has been published to sum up what NEO project have done last year.
The report is one of fundamental documents to discover NEO project, besides its Whitepaper and Roadmap.
It's very important for investors, especially potential ones, who recently known about NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: