Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 219. (Read 241266 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
security

Hacker Exploit “DUHK” Puts Crypto Exchange Login Credentials At Risk

https://bitsonline.com/hacker-exploit-crypto-duhk/

Three cryptographic researchers have discovered a new vulnerability that could be used to compromise websites’ encryption keys, a hack that could be used in theory to compromise users’ crypto exchange login credentials. This “DUHK”vulnerability comes after two other major crypto-related exploits were uncovered earlier in October..........
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Bittrex is still the largest exchange for NEO right now. Binance is a close second, with Bitfinex well behind in third place.
https://themerkle.com/neo-price-climbs-to-30-again-thanks-to-15-gain-over-bitcoin/

An interesing little tit-bit of information, thought that Binance might have been the largest NEO exchange.

Hi guys, I've  been watching my investment at NEO, in this last 2 days after the fork, Neo just spike a little bit. And then now, it is going down again. What's happening with Neo?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I just read in Twitter that Kucoin is opening NEO/GAS pair trade. This is great news as it will faciliate The teinvestment of any generated GAS.

Do you know other exchanges which are offering NEO/GAS?

Thanks
The offical statment about Kucoin listing NEO/GAS can be found here..
https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-open-neo-market-includes-rpxneo-and-gasneo-on-28th-october/

I don't know of any other exchanges that will trade NEO/GAS pairs, you could go through the list of exchanges on Reddit..
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Bittrex is still the largest exchange for NEO right now. Binance is a close second, with Bitfinex well behind in third place.
https://themerkle.com/neo-price-climbs-to-30-again-thanks-to-15-gain-over-bitcoin/

An interesing little tit-bit of information, thought that Binance might have been the largest NEO exchange.

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I mean direct GAS/Neo trading, not selling gAS for BTC ans the sell BTC again for getting NEO. If I check CMC, this feature is completely new, isnt it?
Oh I see, for now I haven't seen a traiding pair NEO/GAS on any exchange, maybe it will be added in the future on some exchanges likely the number of ETH-traidingpairs is increasing.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

I just read in Twitter that Kucoin is opening NEO/GAS pair trade. This is great news as it will faciliate The teinvestment of any generated GAS.
Binance offers both and you automatically earn GAS there if you hold NEO, GAS is paid out monthly as far as I know.
[/quote]

I mean direct GAS/Neo trading, not selling gAS for BTC ans the sell BTC again for getting NEO. If I check CMC, this feature is completely new, isnt it?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
NEO Ledger Nano S - Slowly but Surely

It always seems the last bit takes forever, but that's because it's not just one person coding, it's everyone else trying to understand the code.
Ledger App getting closer
The Ledger CTO said the 'technical review is done, and the design team is now working on new icons'.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ledgerwallet/comments/778c0s/any_update_on_neo/
Well, on one hand I kinda liked my icon, but on the other hand it did kinda look like a programmer made it.
So, maybe have an app by November? Balls in their court now.
Neon Wallet getting closer.
The neon-wallet team is getting closer to accepting my PR into the dev branch. There was a lot of changes, and several code style changes that needed to be incorporated. Plus we want to be able to support other hardware wallets in the future, so we had to redesign parts of the code to allow that.
The code works, the tests work, but there was some pretty brutal copy pasting on my part, so we're fixing that.
Ledger Blue Support
My wife finally agreed that I could get a Ledger Blue, so the next hardware wallet I'll be supporting is the Ledger Blue.
I've been told that the Ledger Blue is similar technically to the Ledger Nano, so it shouldn't take too long to code the update. That being said, it may take a while for it to get shipped to me. First set comes late October so they say, and I only ordered it on the 16th ;/
other projects
I'm working with CoZ on some improvements to the neo-cli, and I'm working on making a Java node. Both are going slowly, since Hardware Wallet is currently the priority.

https://twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/923038876981178370

The $NEO Ledger app is now available on Ledger Manager. Updated version of the Neon wallet to support will be released in the near future.

This is HUGE, that's what I was hoping for. So the NEON Wallet will support the Ledger Nano S and it will be possible to claim GAS, THIS IS GREAT!

Binance offers both and you automatically earn GAS there if you hold NEO, GAS is paid out monthly as far as I know.

Really some great news.. can't wait to put my neo on my ledger.
The neon wallet is ok but not super secure compared to the ledger Smiley
legendary
2009 Alea iacta est
Chinese exchange Huobi will resume trading again on October 26th adding USDT pairs (( use google trans))

https://www.huobi.pro/zh-cn/notice_detail/?id=651

(( This is for huobi.pro,not huobi.com.Its not the same.Huobi pro is asset to asset trading  and they are located outside of China ))

Activity: 28
NEO meet up in Seoul, Korea - 28th October, 2017 (14:00 GMT+9), NEO's price will going up 🙂

It always seems the last bit takes forever, but that's because it's not just one person coding, it's everyone else trying to understand the code.
The Ledger CTO said the 'technical review is done, and the design team is now working on new icons'.
Well, on one hand I kinda liked my icon, but on the other hand it did kinda look like a programmer made it.
The neon-wallet team is getting closer to accepting my PR into the dev branch. There was a lot of changes, and several code style changes that needed to be incorporated. Plus we want to be able to support other hardware wallets in the future, so we had to redesign parts of the code to allow that.
The code works, the tests work, but there was some pretty brutal copy pasting on my part, so we're fixing that.
Ledger Blue Support
My wife finally agreed that I could get a Ledger Blue, so the next hardware wallet I'll be supporting is the Ledger Blue.
I've been told that the Ledger Blue is similar technically to the Ledger Nano, so it shouldn't take too long to code the update. That being said, it may take a while for it to get shipped to me. First set comes late October so they say, and I only ordered it on the 16th ;/
other projects
I'm working with CoZ on some improvements to the neo-cli, and I'm working on making a Java node. Both are going slowly, since Hardware Wallet is currently the priority.

The $NEO Ledger app is now available on Ledger Manager. Updated version of the Neon wallet to support will be released in the near future.

This is HUGE, that's what I was hoping for. So the NEON Wallet will support the Ledger Nano S and it will be possible to claim GAS, THIS IS GREAT!

legendary
2009 Alea iacta est

Ledger Blue Support
other projects

Activity: 46
How many days will NEO price have rising tendention (and other altcoins aswell) before dump, because of 2nd bitcoin fork in november ? Any opinions ?
Activity: 28
Hi guys, anyone know where I could transfer my Neo from bittrex to earn GAS? I don't want to transfer it to some waller where I will lose 0,5 NEO (i have XX,5 and I heard neo wallets doesnt support X,X, only equal numbers).

If I transfer it to other exchange, what is the cheapest method?

Bittrex fee for sending NEO is not large, 0.01 or 0.025 NEO per transaction, can't remember exactly, you can check. For example, if fee is 0.025 NEO and you want to transfer 100 NEO, the number you are typing in withdrawal field should be 100.025, and you will get 100 NEO in your wallet or other exchange, wherever you are sending NEO. I recomend NEO GUI wallet, it's pc wallet, you can download it from neo.org

NEO is not divisible. Exchanges allows you to buy fractional amounts of NEO because their software wasn't build to handle trading of non-divisible currencies. As far as I know, withdrawal fee on Bittrex is 0.025 NEO, which is of course nuts because a, NEO is not-divisible; b, where are no transaction fees for sending NEO on NEO network. You have two options:
a, withdraw XX.025 and keep the rest on the exchange (it can be used for future withdrawal fees, that is if you plan to buy more NEO on this exchange in the future)
b, sell 1.475 NEO and withdraw the rest (you can also try selling 0.475 NEO, but I'm not sure whether Bittrex allows you to create an order for such a low amount)

Before you proceed, double-check the current fees levels and do the math yourself.

Well it used to be worse. Bittrex used to charge 1 whole ANS per transaction (Of course ANS/NEO was cheaper back then)
thank you
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Hi guys, anyone know where I could transfer my Neo from bittrex to earn GAS? I don't want to transfer it to some waller where I will lose 0,5 NEO (i have XX,5 and I heard neo wallets doesnt support X,X, only equal numbers).

Bittrex fee for sending NEO is not large, 0.01 or 0.025 NEO per transaction, can't remember exactly, you can check. For example, if fee is 0.025 NEO and you want to transfer 100 NEO, the number you are typing in withdrawal field should be 100.025, and you will get 100 NEO in your wallet or other exchange, wherever you are sending NEO. I recomend NEO GUI wallet, it's pc wallet, you can download it from neo.org

NEO is not divisible. Exchanges allows you to buy fractional amounts of NEO because their software wasn't build to handle trading of non-divisible currencies. As far as I know, withdrawal fee on Bittrex is 0.025 NEO, which is of course nuts because a, NEO is not-divisible; b, where are no transaction fees for sending NEO on NEO network. You have two options:
a, withdraw XX.025 and keep the rest on the exchange (it can be used for future withdrawal fees, that is if you plan to buy more NEO on this exchange in the future)
b, sell 1.475 NEO and withdraw the rest (you can also try selling 0.475 NEO, but I'm not sure whether Bittrex allows you to create an order for such a low amount)

Before you proceed, double-check the current fees levels and do the math yourself.

Well it used to be worse. Bittrex used to charge 1 whole ANS per transaction (Of course ANS/NEO was cheaper back then)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
This is a good day, NEO up more than 20% and I'm very happy, the year target price can reach $ 45.
Activity: 46
Activity: 3

Activity: 61

Thanks
NEO is the profitable coin , I will keep for a long time, I never thought NEO could be like this, thanks all.

NEO is in the ascendant ! What happened ?
I thought (hoped) that soon after the Bitcoin Gold fork that NEO (and I guess other altcoins) would rise again, but it took a sudden jump up.
Glad I held onto my NEO and didn't sell it all for the hope of a Bitcoin Gold windfall.
The Fork-Story of BTC isn't completed actually, the next one is Segwit2x in November. After that I expect rising altcoins, but until the fork is done it could be very volatile, for both BTC & altcoins.
Jump to: