Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 220. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 261
NEO is the profitable coin , I will keep for a long time, I never thought NEO could be like this, thanks all.

NEO is in the ascendant ! What happened ?
I thought (hoped) that soon after the Bitcoin Gold fork that NEO (and I guess other altcoins) would rise again, but it took a sudden jump up.
Glad I held onto my NEO and didn't sell it all for the hope of a Bitcoin Gold windfall.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
NEO is the profitable coin , I will keep for a long time, I never thought NEO could be like this, thanks all.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 215
Activity: 211
I can not get NEO out of my wallet! The Asset field is empty.

In case you use the NEO desktop wallet, I assume that means that either your wallet is not synchronised yet (if the two numbers in the bottom left corner are not equal) or one of your transactions failed. Failed transactions can be restored by selecting 'rebuild index' and then closing the application and restarting it, logging into your wallet and waiting quite a while before your wallet entry is rebuilt (best to just leave it on and go do something else in the meantime). After having selected 'rebuild index' the amount of NEO and GAS listed will always display '0' until the process is complete. I do not know how long this process takes, but it requires some patience....it might be an hour for all I know.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Which wallet do you use ?
Activity: 215
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

A lot of different countries are coming up with regulations and on top of this, many if not most of the exchanges ask for a lot of verification such as a copy of your passport, ID, proof of residence, pictures, ...
This seems a little bit scary. What will they do with all that information Huh? They can easily use this to open an account in your name on another exchange for example.
Since mid September a Hongkong-based exchange has been gaining more and more traction. Now it still has only 50K users but soon it will be many more. It is not yet to be found on Coinmarketcap but when it will be, the growth-rate will be faster.
The exchange-rates for BTC and ETH are nice and another plus is the very user-friendly UI.
It is our prediction that Kucoin will become a big player and definitely a competitor for Binance. As a trader on for example Bittrex, you only pay a trading fee. Kucoin will let you also receive part of the trading fees that are gained. That is a big difference!
Kucoin plans to list a lot of different coins at the end of 2018. Now they are listing a total of 12 coins and this includes also Chinese related coins like NEO, GAS, WTC, HSHARE, Bytom, Blackholecoin and they will list VeChain in a couple of days and many more.
The company wants to appeal to a big audience, and that is why you can find a number of languages already in use on their website (Chinese, English, Dutch, German, Portuguese and Russian). Korean, Japanese, French and Spanish are also coming.

Well I've just signed up for a Kucoin account, let's hope from small acorns large oak trees will grow, and I hope this for not only for Kucoin but my RPX & NEO Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3CthM

A lot of different countries are coming up with regulations and on top of this, many if not most of the exchanges ask for a lot of verification such as a copy of your passport, ID, proof of residence, pictures, ...

This seems a little bit scary. What will they do with all that information Huh? They can easily use this to open an account in your name on another exchange for example.

Since mid September a Hongkong-based exchange has been gaining more and more traction. Now it still has only 50K users but soon it will be many more. It is not yet to be found on Coinmarketcap but when it will be, the growth-rate will be faster.

The exchange-rates for BTC and ETH are nice and another plus is the very user-friendly UI.

It is our prediction that Kucoin will become a big player and definitely a competitor for Binance. As a trader on for example Bittrex, you only pay a trading fee. Kucoin will let you also receive part of the trading fees that are gained. That is a big difference!

Kucoin plans to list a lot of different coins at the end of 2018. Now they are listing a total of 12 coins and this includes also Chinese related coins like NEO, GAS, WTC, HSHARE, Bytom, Blackholecoin and they will list VeChain in a couple of days and many more.

The company wants to appeal to a big audience, and that is why you can find a number of languages already in use on their website (Chinese, English, Dutch, German, Portuguese and Russian). Korean, Japanese, French and Spanish are also coming.

Registration only takes a valid e-mail address and you are ready to trade!  Cool

This was my post from yesterday so yes, it is another exchange that hosts NEO and GAS.

Today, the 23rd Kucoin announced that it will be the first exchange to host RPX - which will have a big influence on NEO and GAS  as well.

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-be-the-first-exchange-to-list-red-pulse-rpx-on-28th-october

https://news.kucoin.com/en/kucoin-will-open-neo-market-includes-rpxneo-and-gasneo-on-28th-october/

How a small exchange will grow up fast  Cool
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Qlink partner with NEO to hold ICO and build decentralised mobile network

https://neonewstoday.com/general/qlink-partner-with-neo/

https://twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/922192241845776386

Qlink will be running an ICO on both NEO and Ethereum, generating both a NEP5 and ERC20 token. Token holders will have access to free WiFi and free data for specific content, receive a share in profits from mobile network users and also receive profits from a mining power pool embedded in Qlink’s base station.

NEO are also working with Qlink to develop their own public chain suitable for telecom services, which will be able to communicate to the NEO blockchain through NeoX. The Qlink chain will store information such as user billing data and crypto tracking records, whilst the NEO blockchain can be used to register infrastructure assets such as WiFi hotspots, routers, wireless base stations, and their topology.

The core team behind Qlink come from YouYou Mobile, a WiFi service that covers over 100 countries. YouYou Mobile has served over 6 million travel customers and partnered with over 40 telecom carriers world wide. YouYou Mobile will be the first partner of Qlink, allowing users to tap into the Qlink network.

Allen Li, Qlink CEO and Founder & CEO of YouYou Mobile also has 7 years’ experience working at Huawei Technologies on Wireless technology
Qlink originally began building their dApp on Ethereum, but found NEO offered lower transaction fees and that the TPS capacity was more suitable for public chain use within the telecom industry. Qlink will finish developing the dApp on Ethereum, at which time it will be moved onto the Qlink chain.............

It's a awesome partnership!
Are additional announcements about Qlink 's ICO published to this thread? Or will you publish a new thread for Qlink?

It's cool, NEO need a lot of new partners to be in top ten for a long time
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Qlink will be running an ICO on both NEO and Ethereum, generating both a NEP5 and ERC20 token. Token holders will have access to free WiFi and free data for specific content, receive a share in profits from mobile network users and also receive profits from a mining power pool embedded in Qlink’s base station.

NEO are also working with Qlink to develop their own public chain suitable for telecom services, which will be able to communicate to the NEO blockchain through NeoX. The Qlink chain will store information such as user billing data and crypto tracking records, whilst the NEO blockchain can be used to register infrastructure assets such as WiFi hotspots, routers, wireless base stations, and their topology.

The core team behind Qlink come from YouYou Mobile, a WiFi service that covers over 100 countries. YouYou Mobile has served over 6 million travel customers and partnered with over 40 telecom carriers world wide. YouYou Mobile will be the first partner of Qlink, allowing users to tap into the Qlink network.

Allen Li, Qlink CEO and Founder & CEO of YouYou Mobile also has 7 years’ experience working at Huawei Technologies on Wireless technology
Qlink originally began building their dApp on Ethereum, but found NEO offered lower transaction fees and that the TPS capacity was more suitable for public chain use within the telecom industry. Qlink will finish developing the dApp on Ethereum, at which time it will be moved onto the Qlink chain.............

It's a awesome partnership!
Are additional announcements about Qlink 's ICO published to this thread? Or will you publish a new thread for Qlink?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

It is good news, but not sure I would call it huge as NEO will not be Qlink's exclusive partner. Qlink is with ETH and said maybe others as well.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
NEO is the future of Blockchain tech, I keep telling everyone. I'm still accumulating a few here and there. Don't start crying Cry when $NEO hits $200-300 and $GAS $90-100.  Wink

In the next months, more ICOs will use the NEO blockchain and this will drive up the price. I think there will be many more NEO and WAVES based ICOs in 2018. NEO can definitely hit $100 by the end of this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
NEO is the future of Blockchain tech, I keep telling everyone. I'm still accumulating a few here and there. Don't start crying Cry when $NEO hits $200-300 and $GAS $90-100.  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Anyone else open their NEON Wallet this morning and it's not showing your balance of NEO or GAS? No transaction history either. More than a little freaked out right now!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Let's concentrate on NEO and ignore other irrelevant issues. We should enjoy this uptrend because we weer needed of this. Last few days were very boring seeing just downtrend in every single project. My opinion on changed atmosphere is this will keep now continuously.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
NEO needs Help to get listed on another exchange.....

Which next coin do you want to see on CD?

https://twitter.com/coindelta_/status/920999091957415936

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
But Bitcoin Gold's fork has no significance and isn't important as that is normal and ordinary thing happening. Segwit 2x has little importance but by then it will also loose significance and will see no different fate then BCH. NEO will bring double profit next month as that is being dedicated to these cryptocurrencies.
Jump to: