Author

Topic: | NEO Smart Economy⚡Now a Top 10 Cryptocurrency⚡| Official Thread |Updated Aug10 - page 223. (Read 241266 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Too bad I didn't join when it was ant shares, didn't think the name had any real potential.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
China congress news sounding positive
by Klixklax

https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/774tpz/china_congress_news_sounding_positive/

"We will strengthen basic research in applied sciences, launch major national science and technology projects, and prioritize innovation in key generic technologies, cutting-edge frontier technologies, modern engineering technologies, and disruptive technologies," he said.
These efforts will provide powerful support for building China's strength in science and technology, product quality, aerospace, cyberspace, and transportation, and for building a digital China and a smart society, he said.
Stressing the importance of fostering a culture of innovation, and strengthening the creation, protection, and application of intellectual property, he called for more efforts to cultivate a large number of world-class scientists and technologists in strategically important fields, scientific and technological leaders, and young scientists and engineers, as well as high-performing innovation teams...........

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good volume today. many are waiting for the meeting of the Chinese government tomorrow, where there can be good news for NEO

Chinese congress then moon
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good volume today. many are waiting for the meeting of the Chinese government tomorrow, where there can be good news for NEO
Activity: 46
Yes, it is, and neo price is rising well atm. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
it's promising. joining this project's ICO is nice investments. i'm sure that because this project has great progress.

Ya, I am definitely interested in the Aphelion project. Looks amazing!

I'll be bagging a few Aphelion tokens, that's for sure  Wink
Nice to hear that the next ICO on NEO is near, but can somebody explain the benefit for a token holder of APH? I've read some steemit stories about it but that point isn't clear for me.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Head to Head: Neo (NEO) & Ethereum (ETH)

https://cryptocanucks.com/head-head-neo-neo-ethereum-eth/

The technology of Ethereum is like that of Neo’s where smart contracts can be created and decentralized applications can be hosted on their respective networks. However, Neo is focused on using digital identities to digitalize an asset and thus creating a smart economy. Let’s look at the head to head comparison of both (note the figures 1 & 2 are for ranking 1st or 2nd when comparing NEO & ETH)............

Activity: 95
no.. the devs will for sure dump some of those 15 million coins..
15 million coins! UFF... thats like worth 200.000.000 $
ofc they will dump some of it.... i see neo at 25$

Nostradanus.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
i see neo at 25$

That would be a good time to buy more NEO!

Edit: Anytime is a good time to buy NEO!  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
Seems like NEO will go after the fork. Now predictions of NEO are so tough right now. All TA looks good, but FUD and forks keep getting in the way. I’m hodling strong. FUD is just noise in the system. Forks are a real thing, though very difficult to predict the impact.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Did you just register here to spread your fun on NEO? Where is the big dump that you were awaiting for today? Oh right today is not yet over, still some hours left...
Activity: 52
I am only asking..

And another gossip was entering korbit? Is there possibility that this news could be true?

Now you know: https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/76cia1/take_the_red_pill_there_will_be_no_dump/
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Current price looks very good again to make entry and wait for some weeks maximum to double your investment. NEO will make come back once green and positive signals are in altcoins markets. How it went up in previous increase remind one thing that buy when it is low and sell at high.

Is there any news expected from China sometime soon?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I am only asking..

And another gossip was entering korbit? Is there possibility that this news could be true?
keep my eye to neo since day 1, i always sure neo will rise, and today neo become top 10 cryptocurrency, and im feelin blessed to choose to invest in neo when the price so cheap. Thank NEO Smiley
Do you have on mind realase of devteam funds?
There is still 50mio to release (vs 50mio cap now)
And I heard it will happen in days..

Stop spreading BS. It was mentioned several times but you still try to add FUD because of your incompetence and lack of knowledge. Just stop.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Current price looks very good again to make entry and wait for some weeks maximum to double your investment. NEO will make come back once green and positive signals are in altcoins markets. How it went up in previous increase remind one thing that buy when it is low and sell at high.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
keep my eye to neo since day 1, i always sure neo will rise, and today neo become top 10 cryptocurrency, and im feelin blessed to choose to invest in neo when the price so cheap. Thank NEO Smiley
Do you have on mind realase of devteam funds?
There is still 50mio to release (vs 50mio cap now)
And I heard it will happen in days..
Jump to: